David Duke Says He and Donald Trump Have the Same Message

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: Time

Duke says his message explicit while Trump's is implicit
Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke is running for Senate in Louisiana, and he says Donald Trump’s popularity is helping him in the race.

“I love it,” Duke told the LA Times. “The fact that Donald Trump’s doing so well, it proves that I’m winning. I am winning.”

Duke also told the LA Times that Trump’s proposed policies, like building a wall along the border with Mexico and banning Muslims from entering the country, show the country is open to a white power message. “He’s talking about it in a visceral way,” Duke said. “Donald Trump is talking implicitly. I’m talking explicitly.”

Read more: David Duke Says He and Donald Trump Have the Same Message

He is too. Trump is the best thing ever to happen to white nationalism.

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke is running for Senate in Louisiana, and he says Donald Trump’s popularity is helping him in the race.

“I love it,” Duke told the LA Times. “The fact that Donald Trump’s doing so well, it proves that I’m winning. I am winning.”

Duke also told the LA Times that Trump’s proposed policies, like building a wall along the border with Mexico and banning Muslims from entering the country, show the country is open to a white power message. “He’s talking about it in a visceral way,” Duke said. “Donald Trump is talking implicitly. I’m talking explicitly.”

He's probably correct. The active duty military support Trump as being their Commander-in-Chief by a 2 to 1 majority over Clinton. The veterans groups support Trump and have endorsed him. The Border Patrol agents union has endorsed Trumps and support his building the wall and enforcing our immigration laws as does ICE who has never in history endorsed a political candidate until now and their endorsement is Donald Trump. Eighty-eight generals and flag officers and 17 Medal of Honor receiptents have endorsed Trump. Most American patriots actually do support Trump.

I read something today and it's true, it scares the living shit out of you little weasels Trump has awoken the silent majority, you can't handle he's beaten the GOP, stared down the media and literally has Clinton on the political ropes. It's delicious watching you twits melt down over Trump. Have you noticed he's drawing huge crowds while Cankles can't even begin to fill a venue? Be scared, because your old corrupt hag doesn't have the enthusiasm, Trump has it

The article is 20 days old but nevertheless, what is wrong with White Nationalism?

Forum List

Back