David Duke Mailer Urges Louisianans To Support Trump-Duke Ticket

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Supporters can buy an autographed hat with the words ā€œIā€™m for Duke & Trump!ā€ emblazoned on it.

Former KKK leader David Duke, who is running for U.S. Senate in Louisiana, urged residents of the Bayou State to back him and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in a fundraising letter mailed last week.

In the Oct. 6 letter, which was obtained by The Huffington Post, the former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard boasted that he spent years speaking out about the same issues the GOP nominee has tackled this election cycle and claimed he would ā€œencourage Trump to go even further to save America.ā€

ā€œThank God Trump has emerged and embraced my issues such as stopping immigration, fair trade not free trade, and America First. I will be the most outspoken voice in the Senate. Nothing could have more impact than to send me to the Senate!ā€ Duke says in the letter, adding that he would work to preserve ā€œour heritageā€ if elected.

The white nationalist even used some of Trumpā€™s own rhetoric to accuse the media of distorting his record.

ā€œThe media has raked me over the coals, targeted me, lied endlessly about me, but I have never given up. Iā€™m still standing, still fighting, and I remain unbroken,ā€ the letter said.

Duke closed the missive by urging supporters to donate to his campaign, offering to throw in an autographed hat with the words ā€œIā€™m for Duke & Trump!ā€ emblazoned on the front for any contribution of $50 or more.

Attempts to reach Dukeā€™s campaign on Sunday were unsuccessful. The voicemail box corresponding to the phone number at his office in Mandeville, Louisiana, was full. A request for comment to Trumpā€™s campaign was not immediately returned.

More: David Duke Mailer Urges Louisianans To Support Trump-Duke Ticket

Wow, supporters can even buy an autographed hat with the words ā€œIā€™m for Duke & Trump!ā€ emblazoned on it. I'm sure they'll sell like hotcakes in winter.

Supporters can buy an autographed hat with the words ā€œIā€™m for Duke & Trump!ā€ emblazoned on it.

Former KKK leader David Duke, who is running for U.S. Senate in Louisiana, urged residents of the Bayou State to back him and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in a fundraising letter mailed last week.

In the Oct. 6 letter, which was obtained by The Huffington Post, the former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard boasted that he spent years speaking out about the same issues the GOP nominee has tackled this election cycle and claimed he would ā€œencourage Trump to go even further to save America.ā€

ā€œThank God Trump has emerged and embraced my issues such as stopping immigration, fair trade not free trade, and America First. I will be the most outspoken voice in the Senate. Nothing could have more impact than to send me to the Senate!ā€ Duke says in the letter, adding that he would work to preserve ā€œour heritageā€ if elected.

The white nationalist even used some of Trumpā€™s own rhetoric to accuse the media of distorting his record.

ā€œThe media has raked me over the coals, targeted me, lied endlessly about me, but I have never given up. Iā€™m still standing, still fighting, and I remain unbroken,ā€ the letter said.

Duke closed the missive by urging supporters to donate to his campaign, offering to throw in an autographed hat with the words ā€œIā€™m for Duke & Trump!ā€ emblazoned on the front for any contribution of $50 or more.

Attempts to reach Dukeā€™s campaign on Sunday were unsuccessful. The voicemail box corresponding to the phone number at his office in Mandeville, Louisiana, was full. A request for comment to Trumpā€™s campaign was not immediately returned.

More: David Duke Mailer Urges Louisianans To Support Trump-Duke Ticket

Wow, supporters can even buy an autographed hat with the words ā€œIā€™m for Duke & Trump!ā€ emblazoned on it. I'm sure they'll sell like hotcakes in winter.

So the huffypuffypost and you lie again. There is no Trump-Duke ticket

Forum List

Back