Dastardly Donald proposes $500 million cut to NASA

basquebromance

By the way did you read the article or just the misleading headline?

NASA is still getting a bigger budget than it has had in previous years. It's just not as much as he previously agreed to increase it.

Budget of NASA - Wikipedia

I am disappointed by that, but the headline is super misleading.
i'm a human being. i make mistakes.

I'M HUMAAAAAAAN!

Your punishment for making said mistake is 40 lashes with a wet noodle.

And, ya gotta admit, the rocket launch is probably half to three quarters of the cost.

Developing state of the art technology for space exploration is expensive too. I think NASA is incredibly important.

Well, I think the biggest innovation in space launches has come from Space X. Traditional one use rockets launching stuff into orbit would cost around 10,000 per lb. Musk and his company have it down to 1/4 of that...........2,500/lb. But, the main reason for that is his booster rockets are multiple use and can land themselves safely. All that the second and subsequent launches will require is replacement of parts that need replaced and fuel.

The progress being made in the private sector is definitely exciting. I can't wait to see what they can pull off next.

Sorry to hear you're sick thinking that NASA funding was being cut. Maybe this will help:
nasafund.png

You'll be happy to see that NASA funding is still at record highs soaring after the plundering of the previous administration. Adjusted for inflation we're back up to Bush era levels.

All we need to do is fire all those idiots working at NASA that were involved in Obama's AGW scam that fabricated data and we can save a ton of money without cutting back on space exploration.

If you got rid of all the NASA scientists that believe AGW is happening there probably wouldn't be any left.

All we need to do is fire all those idiots working at NASA that were involved in Obama's AGW scam that fabricated data and we can save a ton of money without cutting back on space exploration.

If you got rid of all the NASA scientists that believe AGW is happening there probably wouldn't be any left.

We don't need idiots working for NASA, do we? Anybody that believes in that scam is a certified idiot.

“Just last month, Trump signed the budget for the current year, allocating $21.5 billion to the history making space agency. The proposal released Monday for fiscal year 2020, which starts Oct. 1, would only provide $21 billion.”

I’m not seeing a problem.

Forum List

Back