Darwin vs DNA

Men who killed children for disobeying their parents or who tossed babies to the flames of Moloch or slaughtered entire peoples were no brighter or intelligent than folks today.

Evolution is not a faith or salvation issue.

You're obviously confused as I've had to consistently and repeatedly correct your false cutting and pasting from the ICR.

Hollow you are a pretender not a contender on this subject . Your ignorance is on display in the creationist thread.

Ah, as we've seen so often, when your arguments fail you resort to name-callling.

As you were the one who cut and pasted what seems like half the volume of material from a creationist ministry (as you've done similarly by cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya), why don't you start with the first claim of your earlier cut and paste and describe to us why you think the biblical claim is valid. Be sure to offer relevant support for the creationist claim.

I am trying to have an adult conversation with you and trying to get you to reason. I don't want to get drawn in to these conversations that I had with you and daws in the other thread.

TIR wants to live by faith claims, that science cannot replicate.

Jake, biochemists believe that it is possible that man lived that long. Due to our chemistry.
Who are the biochemists which believe that?

Keep in mind that when Noah started building that boat in his yard there was no water nearby to float it in. Rain did not exist. The earth was sort of like a terrarium. Harmful rays were filtered by a layer of water, or firmament. The same water that flooded the earth.
God shortened man's life span at that time of the flood. Gen. 6:3
God did it. Biochemistry affirms it.
Have you written your own version of the bibile to make these claims?

Science can't replicate a lot of things they claim.

Sorry bout that,
1. You were made from dust and dust you shall return.
2. Dust can be clay and clay can be dust when there is lack of moisture.
3. Its not rocket science.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You should be aware that I'm not expecting rocket science material.
Because I've actually studied geology and the earth sciences I can tell you that clay has distinctive properties other than moisture that separate clay from dust.
One clue that might have keyed in your understanding of the two is that they're even spelled differently.
Isn't that amazing? Why, it might even be a "miracle"!

How is it possible that you, others and the miraculous bible share such confusion on this issue?

Hollie it is a miracle that life can come from dust particles of the earth Whether you believe in evolution or creation.

Either men that wrote the bible were more intelligent then men today that needed technology to confirm what was written in the scriptures or these men got their information from the creator himself.

what in the bibble has been confirmed by technology? :dunno:

You're obviously confused as I've had to consistently and repeatedly correct your false cutting and pasting from the ICR.

Hollow you are a pretender not a contender on this subject . Your ignorance is on display in the creationist thread.

Ah, as we've seen so often, when your arguments fail you resort to name-callling.

As you were the one who cut and pasted what seems like half the volume of material from a creationist ministry (as you've done similarly by cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya), why don't you start with the first claim of your earlier cut and paste and describe to us why you think the biblical claim is valid. Be sure to offer relevant support for the creationist claim.

Are you getting desperate hollie digging up an old post that was made out of anger which I was wrong to do. Is this your way of trying to deflect away from my questions ?

[
Hollie it is a miracle that life can come from dust particles of the earth Whether you believe in evolution or creation.
There is no reason to believe that life came from dust particles. The bible claims man came from dust or clay depending upon the apologist and his or her version of what appears to be many different bibles. Does the bible claim that all life came from dust particles?

Either men that wrote the bible were more intelligent then men today that needed technology to confirm what was written in the scriptures or these men got their information from the creator himself.
Yet you make claims that “technology” was elucidated in the bible but you refuse to give us any examples.

TIR makes another faith claim with "Hello Jake, the bible has given plenty of evidence that was not confirmed until technology was developed. Many of these things could not be known by man at the time of these writings .where did the information come from ? "

That's fine, but he has no science to replicate the claims.

TIR is twisting the facts to his philosophy of faith, instead of the belief to the facts.

TIR's errors are common with those who have trouble understanding that evolution and faith are not enemies.

They are at odds if you take the bible serious. You have two completely different doctrines.

Sorry bout that,

So how do you explain that dinosaur bones are fossilized, a process that takes millions of years? And how do you explain that plants survived without rain? Did they have roots back then?
How did Noah get 2 of every animal from South America, Africa, Asia and North America? Did he have a lot of air miles saved up?
How do you explain that dinosaur bones have been found in places where man lived?
Is everyone in Texas as dumb as GW BUSH and you?
1. I have *all* your answers, but I'm not going to tell you, :eusa_silenced: *sercet*.:badgrin:
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

because you know you have diddly squat. Noah was 600 years old? Prove it please or :anj_stfu:

Here we go again.

Men who killed children for disobeying their parents or who tossed babies to the flames of Moloch or slaughtered entire peoples were no brighter or intelligent than folks today.

Sure it takes faith to believe that chaos created precision seen in nature. It takes faith non living matter produced life and that it lacked direction.

Are you getting desperate hollie digging up an old post that was made out of anger which I was wrong to do. Is this your way of trying to deflect away from my questions ?

The gods are punishing you.

Let's be honest here (not that I'm accusing you of being able to displaying honesty), you have, on more than one occassion cut and pasted material that was posted on the Harun Yahya site.

Did you know that Harun Yahya (real name Adnan Oktar) was a failed college student?

And what are your questions?

The question is not faith but whether ID can be replicated scientifically.

It can't.

Evolution is not a salvation issue.

Sure it takes faith to believe that chaos created precision seen in nature. It takes faith non living matter produced life and that it lacked direction.

You should be aware that I'm not expecting rocket science material.
Because I've actually studied geology and the earth sciences I can tell you that clay has distinctive properties other than moisture that separate clay from dust.
One clue that might have keyed in your understanding of the two is that they're even spelled differently.
Isn't that amazing? Why, it might even be a "miracle"!

How is it possible that you, others and the miraculous bible share such confusion on this issue?

what in the bibble has been confirmed by technology? :dunno:

Humans are made up of indiscernible things. That humans came from the dust of the ground. springs are found on the bottom of the ocean.

I gave you a list just this morning that cointained 101 examples.

Last edited:
The question is not faith but whether ID can be replicated scientifically.

It can't.

Evolution is not a salvation issue.

Whether it can or it can't is not proof.

Evolutionist have some explaining to do if they think a cell could spontaneously form.

None of which, my friend, is a salvation issue.

Hundreds of millions of Christians are quite comfortable with faith and science.

I counsel you to work on that.

None of which, my friend, is a salvation issue.

Hundreds of millions of Christians are quite comfortable with faith and science.

I counsel you to work on that.

I am perfectly fine with real science and religion because there is no conflict until vivid imaginations are introduced. It is no longer science when they lack data to support such a vivid imagination.

Yes, that describes vivid imagination of the ID crowd, which lacks the "data to support" their vivid imaginations.

Last edited:
Humans are made up of indiscernible things.
False. If you had ever studied biology, you would know that is not true.

That humans came from the dust of the ground.
We have every reason to believe that is false.

You are still stuttering and mumbling about whether that bible claims clay or dust... or both.

springs are found on the bottom of the ocean.
Hot springs are found in the ocean depths. Nothing in the verses you cut and pasted identifies thermal vents.

The verse is:
"Have you journeyed to the springs of the sea or walked in the recesses of the deep?"

Nothing in the above speaks to thermal vents.

Submarine springs are not at all unusual. They occur all over the world and are visible to the naked eye or at times, at low ocean tides.

Submarine springs offer preview of ocean acidification effects on coral reefs

http://news.ucsc.edu/2011/11/coral-reefs.html

Moving on, lets have your next "miracle".

You substantiated not a single one.

Last edited:
Yes, that describes vivid imagination of the ID crowd, which lacks the "data to support" their vivid imaginations.

You don't think that saying one group of organisms could evolve in to a destinctly new group of organisms isn't a vivid imagination and lacks data to support such a view ? That life spontaneously started with no guidance ?

Intelligent Design is just as credible as the theory of macro evolution. The both sides see the same evidence just possess different presuppositions and that is why the evidence is interpreted differently.

In all my years of school and when I worked in the field I saw the evidence and most of the theory they develop for evolution has nothing but conjecture holding it together.

You don't think that saying one group of organisms could evolve in to a destinctly new group of organisms isn't a vivid imagination and lacks data to support such a view ? That life spontaneously started with no guidance ?

Intelligent Design is just as credible as the theory of macro evolution. The both sides see the same evidence just possess different presuppositions and that is why the evidence is interpreted differently.

In all my years of school and when I worked in the field I saw the evidence and most of the theory they develop for evolution has nothing but conjecture holding it together.
i can prove to you that evolution exists: I used to eat meat but my thinking EVOLVED towards a healthier lifestyle and now I'm a vegetarian. See how easy that was?
ID has no proof of intelligence designing anything, it's all pure speculation.

Humans are made up of indiscernible things.
False. If you had ever studied biology, you would know that is not true.

That humans came from the dust of the ground.
We have every reason to believe that is false.

You are still stuttering and mumbling about whether that bible claims clay or dust... or both.

springs are found on the bottom of the ocean.
Hot springs are found in the ocean depths. Nothing in the verses you cut and pasted identifies thermal vents.

The verse is:
"Have you journeyed to the springs of the sea or walked in the recesses of the deep?"

Nothing in the above speaks to thermal vents.

Submarine springs are not at all unusual. They occur all over the world and are visible to the naked eye or at times, at low ocean tides.

Submarine springs offer preview of ocean acidification effects on coral reefs

Submarine springs offer preview of ocean acidification effects on coral reefs - UC Santa Cruz

Moving on, lets have your next "miracle".

You substantiated not a single one.

What makes up a human Hollie ?

What do we find in the dirt Hollie that proves the bibles point Hollie ?

The bible describes springs at the bottom of the ocean just because it does use the scientific verbage used today means nothing as I pointed out to you. Do you understand what recesses are ?

We have pictures of springs 35,000 feet deep what do you think God was refering to when he questioned Job ?

Forum List

Back