Darrell Brooks found guilty of first-degree intentional homicide for driving his SUV through a crowd in Wisconsin

LOL

Maybe i wouldn't laugh if i knew for sure you were saying this in all seriousness.

But in any case, I found this:

Darrell Brooks found guilty of first-degree intentional homicide in Waukesha Christmas parade massacre

I guess he broke down when he heard the verdict.

so his motto was Life for me but not for thee... Did he actually think he would WIN (?) in which case, he greatly underestimated the US justice system

I tend to think the OJ verdict was a one -off , that most trials are fair and juries take their duty seriously.. Still, the OJ thing sticks in my mind. That guy was guilty as could be in my view, formed after reading just about every book available on the case (Today I have better reading choices)

So, um, yeah, you convicted a mentally ill man of a crime because he was too mentally ill to realize he needed a lawyer.

Uh, so, hurray, I guess?

I mean it WOULD have been nice if this man had gotten the mental health treatment he needed before he ran down six people.

Actually, it shows that they are enlightened.

Not sure how we prove killing people is wrong by killing people.
It is pathetic the way you Liberal shitheads defend a letting scumbag murdering BLM racist like Brooks live.

Just shows what assholes you are.

By the way, Moon Bat. Was it you that called for Kyle Rittenhouse to be executed? Was it you or one of the other stupid Moon Bats that post your hate? It is hard to tell you stupid Moon Bats apart.

Hope he never sees the light of day again.

Man accused of killing 6 at Waukesha Christmas parade found guilty of intentional homicide​

Never sees the light of day?

He should be executed. Anyone that knowingly, willingly, and intentionally intends to hurt and kill other people should be put to death immediately. No appeals, no nut house, no death row, straight to execution.

Those people can never be a part of society again and locking them up is just killing them with jail time which is very expensive. Just cut to the chase I say. Something quick and clean and humane and be done with it.

By the way, Moon Bat. Was it you that called for Kyle Rittenhouse to be executed? Was it you or one of the other stupid Moon Bats that post your hate? It is hard to tell you stupid Moon Bats apart.

Nope. Never called for him to be executed.

I wanted to see him become the Aryan Nation Prison Bitch. Well better luck next time and there will be a next time, as that kid will never hold down a real job.

I wanted to see him become the Aryan Nation Prison Bitch. Well better luck next time and there will be a next time, as that kid will never hold down a real job.
You wanted the same for Zimmerman, yet they both lead better lives than you, not living in shitholes with no hope and all that.

All you stupid Moon Bats spout the same hate filled garbage all the time so it hard to discern the difference between you turds. You all stink.

However, if you didn't call for the execution of Kyle Rittenhouse like your fellow idiot hate filled Moon Bats then congraduations. You stink a tiny bit less less than the other Moon Bat turds.

Forum List

Back