DARK TIMES: Baby Alfie, The Latest Victim Of Omnipotent Government...

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by Dschrute3, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,459
    For what to put an abd feeding tube in and then a trach for the vent. That is what they were planning. He also was going to be a guinea pig and then sent to Germany if Italy could not help him. All socialized medicine.

Why not take him to the US and the Fed Gov can foot the bill? Are you pro that??

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. dblack

dblack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,792
    Imagine. If you can: A world where government isn't in charge of your health care.

3. Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,854
    You make crazy accusations and are then unable to back them up. Its not my job to provide any information , it is your job to support your crazy claims. And of course you cant.

Your interest in this case is all about US domestic healthcare,the worst in the civilised world, and f all to do with a dying infant on Merseyside. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

Walk me through the conspiracy to kill this child and why it happened. It shouldnt be difficult for you as you have already made your mind up.

4. Tommy Tainant

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,854
    The child had rights.

5. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,459
    I have lived it, use to be the insurances were in charge, but thanks to the ACA they are not, but Trump is going to ruin that.

6. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,459
    I agree, right to be on a vent and around the clock nursing and doctor care, but the doctors said they could do no more. That is why they should of quit and taken the vent off. Are you saying the UK should pay for around the clock nursing care and vent care for an infant indefinitely?

The US is a good one, maternal mortality is highest among the developed countries.

7. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,256
    I make crazy accusations and don't back them up? I stated that the government, through the court system, decided that Alfie had to die. YOU responded with, "You're ignorant of Great Britain. The government was not involved. Show me how it was the government." Who, precisely, is being crazy and not backing things up? You have yet to explain to us who operates the British court system if it is NOT the government. You'd think someone would have sent a memo around if Great Britain had started the world's only private-sector, non-government court system in the world.

It is your job to provide information to substantiate your repeated insistence that the government had nothing to do with Alfie. That is YOUR job, particularly if you expect to demand repeated explanations of the case in every single post you make. You demand nothing, ass napkin, until you stop thinking, "You're wrong, you're ignorant, you know nothing about my country" constitutes some sort of rebuttal.

My interest in this case is all about compassion, the sanctity of life, and the evils of selling out our humanity to a despotic government, but I wouldn't expect an amoral, ignorant, lying, cowardly troglodyte like yourself to even understand those words, let alone grasp the concept of valuing those things. And I don't notice people trying to flee the United States to save their children from the government, so I think you should hold off on accusing anyone else's healthcare of being "the worst in the civilized world". Understand that YOU do not make that determination, and there is not one damned thing that has ever been said by you that even REMOTELY makes anyone value your judgement in that regard.

Likewise, being told by the likes of YOU that I should be ashamed has exactly the same meaningful rhetorical value as a taco fart in a warm breeze. You're defending allowing a child to die because YOU think he's better off dead. Please do us all a favor and hold your breath waiting for the moment when you even HAVE moral advice to offer, let alone anyone actually wanting it.

I'm not walking you through a damned thing until you stop thinking you're fucking Torquemada and this is the fucking Inquisition. You've had reams of detailed, documented explanations, to which you have airily responded, "You're wrong. You're ignorant. Go through it all again," and assumed that you had held up your end of the conversation. Guess again, shitbrain. By my count, you are FAR behind on your end of things, and you can either start answering some damned questions and providing some substantiation, or you can cling blindly to, "I'm right, you're wrong, that means I win", and we will all just dismiss you as a coward, a weasel, and intellectual lightweight, and a lying sack of flaming dog shit who knows his country is a giant, sucking black hole of evil.

Take your pick, and make it fucking snappy, dickless.

8. Tommy Tainant

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,854
    But you are stating that there was a conspiracy to see this child die. However you cannot provide any evidence that this was the case. I could explain how these things work but you do not want to hear it as you are so far up your own infowar arse.
    So I am wondering how you have arrived at your conclusion without any evidence. Was it on Fox ?

9. martybegan

martybegan Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,101
    not anymore.

10. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,256
    No, fucktard. YOU jumped to that fucking conclusion as a way to dodge having to say something substantial.

I said the government insisted the kid had to die. That's it, that's all. I suggest you learn to put some intelligent words into your own mouth before you start trying to make up words to put into mine. I am certainly not going to take responsibility for defending the asinine "ideas" that pass through your empty skull.