Dark skin prejudices don't cause poverty,gangs, murder, nor low IQ's.

That's not why people drink.

Poor, and rich Northern European countries both have similar drinking habits.
People drink to get a buzz man.

Not necessarily, I mostly drink for the flavor, or to socialize in bars.

Be it Krupnik, Beer, Mead, Cherry Wine, Scotch, or Bourbon all tasty stuff.
You still drink for the effect if to socialize, otherwise you would drink beer without alcohol, which I assume has the same taste. I don't know because I've never tasted it.

I have tasted low alcohol beer------it is repulsive-----but then I find regular beer to
be repulsive too

No shortage? Why dont i ever see these white gangs in my daily life?

Name the largest, most notorious white gang.

SAMCRO

Southern Whites do seem to have more murder issues than Northern Whites, or Asians in this country.

A lot of Southern Whites came as Indentured Servants, Colonialists, Slave masters.

So, why would we expect them to somehow be less murderous than other Eurasians?

It fits like a glove with genetic theory.

who here is touting a GENETIC THEORY OF PROPENSITY TO MURDER?
ie-----who is the jerk

The 2 repeat allele of MAO-A is higher in criminals, including violent criminals, and yes this genetic allele is lower in Asians, but higher in African Americans.

While, I'll admit this is probably not the only factor, it proves something none the less.

true------and poles top the list. BUT I have to admit----as far as I have observed-----it is
not polish women. For poles------drunkenness seems to be the MANLY thing to do. The irish
are more egalitarian

1.) I've never seen a list of alcoholism, or alcohol consumption list, chart, or map putting Poland as #1.
Thus I suspect you're a retard, or a liar.

2.) You seem to think alcoholism is worse than murder, gangs, etc.

3.) You seem to prefer Blacks over Poles.

I speak from clinical experience. I live in a city chock full of both blacks and poles.
I worked in hospitals for about 50 years ------I AM OLD NOW and --------playing
computer games

How come you can't explain which city you live in?

How come you can't explain why Asian Indians don't have the same issues as Black, and Hispanics do as my OP states?

I don't publish my life all that specifically Your questions regarding Asian Indians as compared
to black americans are far too idiotic to address. ------they are entirely different people historically
and culturally and even "genetically" ----even in your naïve concept of population genetics

India has a far lower murder rate than African Americans.

Here's the issue with that, African Americans are far richer than those in India.

In fact, apparently I saw a stat on this, about how even Boston had a higher murder rate than the slums of India's Mumbai.

This couldn't possibly be explained all away as "Poverty issues" so it becomes obvious that no, a lot of what we've been led to believe is not right from the Liberals on "Sociology"

You make it very clear that you know nothing about either sociology or genetics.
What have "WE" been led to believe from the "LIBERALS" on "SOCIOLOGY"?

SAMCRO

Southern Whites do seem to have more murder issues than Northern Whites, or Asians in this country.

A lot of Southern Whites came as Indentured Servants, Colonialists, Slave masters.

ie-----who is the jerk

The 2 repeat allele of MAO-A is higher in criminals, including violent criminals, and yes this genetic allele is lower in Asians, but higher in African Americans.

While, I'll admit this is probably not the only factor, it proves something none the less.

have you been reading "POPULAR SCIENCE FOR IDIOTS" ??

1.) I've never seen a list of alcoholism, or alcohol consumption list, chart, or map putting Poland as #1.

2.) You seem to think alcoholism is worse than murder, gangs, etc.

3.) You seem to prefer Blacks over Poles.

I speak from clinical experience. I live in a city chock full of both blacks and poles.
I worked in hospitals for about 50 years ------I AM OLD NOW and --------playing
computer games

How come you can't explain which city you live in?

How come you can't explain why Asian Indians don't have the same issues as Black, and Hispanics do as my OP states?

I don't publish my life all that specifically Your questions regarding Asian Indians as compared
to black americans are far too idiotic to address. ------they are entirely different people historically
and culturally and even "genetically" ----even in your naïve concept of population genetics

India has a far lower murder rate than African Americans.

Here's the issue with that, African Americans are far richer than those in India.

In fact, apparently I saw a stat on this, about how even Boston had a higher murder rate than the slums of India's Mumbai.

This couldn't possibly be explained all away as "Poverty issues" so it becomes obvious that no, a lot of what we've been led to believe is not right from the Liberals on "Sociology"

You make it very clear that you know nothing about either sociology or genetics.
What have "WE" been led to believe from the "LIBERALS" on "SOCIOLOGY"?

Asians in NYC have the highest poverty rates last I checked.
Hispanics in NYC have the 2nd highest poverty rates last I checked.
Blacks in NYC have the 3rd highest poverty rates last I checked.

But, here's the problem, and it exposes the "Liberal lies, or at least manipulations, or exaggerations of sociology"

Asians don't have elevated murder, Hispanics have quite elevated murder, and Blacks have very high murder in NYC.

This puts into question the theories point blank.

SAMCRO

ie-----who is the jerk

have you been reading "POPULAR SCIENCE FOR IDIOTS" ??

Pub Med published the study, why are you so dumb, ignorant, and such an obnoxious big mouth?

The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors. - PubMed - NCBI

The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors.
Beaver KM1, Barnes JC, Boutwell BB.
Author information

Abstract
There has been a great deal of research examining the link between a polymorphism in the promoter region of the MAOA gene and antisocial phenotypes. The results of these studies have consistently revealed that low activity MAOA alleles are related to antisocial behaviors for males who were maltreated as children. Recently, though, some evidence has emerged indicating that a rare allele of the MAOA gene-that is, the 2-repeat allele-may have effects on violence that are independent of the environment. The current study builds on this research and examines the association between the 2-repeat allele and shooting and stabbing behaviors in a sample of males drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. Analyses revealed that African-American males who carry the 2-repeat allele are significantly more likely than all other genotypes to engage in shooting and stabbing behaviors and to report having multiple shooting and stabbing victims. The limitations of the study are discussed and suggestions for future research are offered.

Lots of limitations of the study------try to remember the very first page of Intro to
LOGIC--------CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION

Lots of limitations of the study------try to remember the very first page of Intro to
LOGIC--------CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION

This study is probably better at isolating out factors involved than ones possibly could for global warming.

With that said, neither I, nor the study says it's the "Only factor"

It seems in so many cases that the manipulative Liberals just push what they like as Scientific facts, and start going nuts trying to hide what they don't like in Sicnece.

There's an extreme dishonesty among many Liberal academics, no doubt.

I have seen a whole lot of violent Poles. I think it's one of the most violent countries in Europe. I've even met Poles that hate Poland because of the violence.

I have seen a whole lot of violent Poles. I think it's one of the most violent countries in Europe. I've even met Poles that hate Poland because of the violence.

Poland's murder rate is lower than the EU average.

Poland's murder rate has always been much lower than African Americans.

Why is that one?

Even in the early 1990's, when Poland was twice as poor as Mexico, back then due to Communism, yes Poland still had a murder rate in the 1990's about 10 X lower than African Americans.

I've seen a lot more criminal Western Europeans, than Poles growing up in Suburban NY.

Heck, a few times we tried to stop the dirty Westerners.

I remember one time in Putnam Lake, NY about 10 - 15 Western European Americans, many of them Italian, some of them Irish decided to steal a boat, and throw rocks at Swans, and Geese, they also threw rocks at their eggs.

The only 2 people who objected were my Polish American friend, and myself.

I remember another time in Putnam Lake, NY, about 8 Western European Americans, many of them Italian, some of them Irish decided to steal stuff out of cars, my Hungarian friend, and myself were the only to object, and try to convince them otherwise, of course the idiotic Western Europeans wouldn't listen.

Another friend of mine from Brewster, another Polish American, tried to stop a Putnam Lake, Puerto Rican friend of his from hiring a contract killer over a bad drug deal in Yonkers, so my Polish American called his father, and told him.

Not to say that Poles, or Hungarians are perfect, but Holy shit, most others are vermin in comparison.

The most violent Europeans are the disgusting Germans, and English they are #1 in genocide, #1 in serial killers, #1 in war, and now they are at the top of the pack of Europeans promoting Europeans to go extinct by Liberal Multiculturalism.

Unfortunately the Anglos + Saxons make up most of the White blood in the U.S.A, thus the U.S.A is doomed to be a country with a lot of genocide, serial killers, and war.

The most violent Europeans are the disgusting Germans, and English they are #1 in genocide, #1 in serial killers, #1 in war, and now they are at the top of the pack of Europeans promoting Europeans to go extinct by Liberal Multiculturalism.

Unfortunately the Anglos + Saxons make up most of the White blood in the U.S.A, thus the U.S.A is doomed to be a country with a lot of genocide, serial killers, and war.

ok -------sure---it's the ANGLO SAXONS who did it. Robin hood was an ANGLO SAXON

ok -------sure---it's the ANGLO SAXONS who did it. Robin hood was an ANGLO SAXON

Britain killed people in India, and Ireland by stealing their resources.

We're talking about 10's of millions dying from British Colonial induced famines.

We're talking about 10's of millions dying from British Colonial induced famines.

bull shit-------that is only the Irish famine which was sorta allowed to kill but
not precisely invented by the Brits-----Starvation in India is systemic even now just
as it is in africa

bull shit-------that is only the Irish famine which was sorta allowed to kill but
not precisely invented by the Brits-----Starvation in India is systemic even now just
as it is in africa

You are bull shit, Britain increased exports from Ireland, and India during famines to ramp up killing the people in famine, this has been proven already.

as it is in africa

You are bull shit, Britain increased exports from Ireland, and India during famines to ramp up killing the people in famine, this has been proven already.

you got a citation?------historically there is no question that the brits did not aid
the Irish during the Potato famine-----they are guilty-----But I have no information of
British INDUCED famines in India. When was the historic famine in India to which
you refer?

as it is in africa

you got a citation?------historically there is no question that the brits did not aid
the Irish during the Potato famine-----they are guilty-----But I have no information of
British INDUCED famines in India. When was the historic famine in India to which
you refer?

his book explores the impact of colonialism and the introduction of capitalism during the El Niño-Southern Oscillation related famines of 1876–1878, 1896–1897, and 1899–1902, in India, China, Brazil, Ethiopia, Korea, Vietnam, the Philippines and New Caledonia. It focuses on how colonialism and capitalism in British India and elsewhere increased rural poverty and hunger while economic policies exacerbated famine. The book's main conclusion is that the deaths of 30–60 million people killed in famines all over the world during the later part of the 19th century were caused by laissez faire and Malthusian economic ideology of the colonial governments. In addition to a preface and a short section on definitions, the book is broken into four parts: The Great Drought, 1876–1878; El Niño and the New Imperialism, 1888–1902; Decyphering ENSO; and The Political Ecology of Famine.

"Davis explicitly places his historical reconstruction of these catastrophes in the tradition inaugurated by Rosa Luxemburg in The Accumulation of Capital, where she sought to expose the dependence of the economic mechanisms of capitalist expansion on the infliction of ‘permanent violence’ on the South".[5] Davis argues, for example, that "Between 1875–1900—a period that included the worst famines in Indian history—annual grain exports increased from 3 to 10 million tons", equivalent to the annual nutrition of 25m people. "Indeed, by the turn of the century, India was supplying nearly a fifth of Britain’s wheat consumption at the cost of its own food security."[6] In addition, "Already saddled with a huge public debt that included reimbursing the stockholders of the East India Company and paying the costs of the 1857 revolt, India also had to finance British military supremacy in Asia. In addition to incessant proxy warfare with Russia on the Afghan frontier, the subcontinent’s masses also subsidized such far-flung adventures of the Indian Army as the occupation of Egypt, the invasion of Ethiopia, and the conquest of the Sudan. As a result, military expenditures never comprised less than 25 percent (34 percent including police) of India’s annual budget..."[7] As an example of the effects of both this and of the restructuring of the local economy to suit imperial needs (in Victorian Berar, the acreage of cotton doubled 1875–1900),[8] Davis notes that "During the famine of 1899–1900, when 143,000 Beraris died directly from starvation, the province exported not only thousands of bales of cotton but an incredible 747,000 bushels of grain."[9]

Late Victorian Holocausts - Wikipedia

I've seen a lot more criminal Western Europeans, than Poles growing up in Suburban NY.

Heck, a few times we tried to stop the dirty Westerners.

I remember one time in Putnam Lake, NY about 10 - 15 Western European Americans, many of them Italian, some of them Irish decided to steal a boat, and throw rocks at Swans, and Geese, they also threw rocks at their eggs.

The only 2 people who objected were my Polish American friend, and myself.

I remember another time in Putnam Lake, NY, about 8 Western European Americans, many of them Italian, some of them Irish decided to steal stuff out of cars, my Hungarian friend, and myself were the only to object, and try to convince them otherwise, of course the idiotic Western Europeans wouldn't listen.

Another friend of mine from Brewster, another Polish American, tried to stop a Putnam Lake, Puerto Rican friend of his from hiring a contract killer over a bad drug deal in Yonkers, so my Polish American called his father, and told him.

Not to say that Poles, or Hungarians are perfect, but Holy shit, most others are vermin in comparison.
Yeah, I was just talking about Europe, the US can be pretty violent, and it's not just guns but also people picking fights with people for how they dress or look or whatever.

It may also be that Poles in the US are less violent, and I wouldn't say that Poles are generally violent, but it takes a few assholes to ruin everything, perhaps because of alcohol.

In any case, I've seen many acts of violence in Poland, in different places.

Forum List

Back