Dark skin prejudices don't cause poverty,gangs, murder, nor low IQ's.

No shortage? Why dont i ever see these white gangs in my daily life?

Name the largest, most notorious white gang.
Aryan Brotherhood.
Aryan Nation
53% of gang members in Mississippi are white
When is the last time you saw an actual member of the Aryan Nation? I've never in my life seen one. Based on the evidence, your "no shortage" line isn't holding up.
I see one every week..Why? I see the Hillbilly mafia every day, the Jesus freaks gang members that love their meth, I see poverty because of drug and or alcohol abuse and the majority of murders around here involve alcohol...and the busy season is just starting.
You see Aryan Nation members every week? I find that hard to believe. Where do you live?
I live in a house.
The big house, I presume.

If Liberals were correct that prejudices against dark skinned people cause a bunch of these ills, why are dark skinned Asian Indians in the U.S.A low in poverty, probably the least involved in gangs in the U.S.A, very low in murder presumably, and have apparently the highest IQ's, and highest incomes in the U.S.A .

If Liberals were correct that prejudices against dark skinned people causes these ills, (It were true, let's pretend it were true)
Then wouldn't that make Liberals spreaders of these ills, by supporting Immigration diversity of the dark skinned folks?
If I were a black American looking for the American dream I’d move out of a Detroit or Chicago communities. Like our foreign parents did it and never really fit in, their kids grew up in a nice safe middle class community.

And it’s not just blacks. Poor whites in poor white communities need to get out. Don’t wait for white investment to come to your poor community.

There is absolutely no shortage of white folks that are in gangs, have poverty and commit murder.

Aryan Brotherhood.
Aryan Nation

Isn't Mississippi 59% White, though?
Google is yer friend...Spying through the window.

If Liberals were correct that prejudices against dark skinned people cause a bunch of these ills, why are dark skinned Asian Indians in the U.S.A low in poverty, probably the least involved in gangs in the U.S.A, very low in murder presumably, and have apparently the highest IQ's, and highest incomes in the U.S.A .

If Liberals were correct that prejudices against dark skinned people causes these ills, (It were true, let's pretend it were true)
Then wouldn't that make Liberals spreaders of these ills, by supporting Immigration diversity of the dark skinned folks?
If I were a black American looking for the American dream I’d move out of a Detroit or Chicago communities. Like our foreign parents did it and never really fit in, their kids grew up in a nice safe middle class community.

And it’s not just blacks. Poor whites in poor white communities need to get out. Don’t wait for white investment to come to your poor community.

Unfortunately very small communities which are mostly White in this country, can typically only sustain so many jobs.

How many gas stations, stores, lawyers, and doctors can you have in a town of say 200 people?
Yeah, not very much.

There is absolutely no shortage of white folks that are in gangs, have poverty and commit murder.

Aryan Brotherhood.
Aryan Nation

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: Mississippi

So, why are Whites slightly under-represented in Mississippi gangs, exactly?

Skin color is superficial to race. The Kalahari Bushman who have lighter skin than the blackest of Sudanese also have an even lower IQ.

Yes, well dark skinned people can have high IQ's, the Asian Indian community in the U.S.A has a recorded IQ of 112.

Now, by Liberal arguments of prejudices against dark skinned people like say Blacks, and Hispanics are causing all these poverty, gang, and low IQ issues, then they should also explain why Asian Indians are also dark skinned, and at the top of the pack?

It does fit with genetic theory, indeed.

That yes the cream of the crop in India came here mostly, and they're also the cream of the crop here too.

Aryan Brotherhood.
Aryan Nation
When is the last time you saw an actual member of the Aryan Nation? I've never in my life seen one. Based on the evidence, your "no shortage" line isn't holding up.
I see one every week..Why? I see the Hillbilly mafia every day, the Jesus freaks gang members that love their meth, I see poverty because of drug and or alcohol abuse and the majority of murders around here involve alcohol...and the busy season is just starting.

Well, shouldn't Liberal arguments dictate that dark skinned Asian Indians should be poorer, have more gangs, more crime, and lower IQ's than Whites, just like Blacks, and Hispanics do, because of "Prejudices against dark skinned people"

That's not true.

Of course no, quite the opposite dark skinned Asian Indians, aren't like Blacks, or Hispanics , or even Whites in this country.

Aryan Brotherhood.
Aryan Nation

Apparently google isnt YOUR friend. Google is making you and your arguments look very stupid right now.

Many of the worst "White Gangs" have typically been "Borderline White" in the first place.

- Sicilian Mafia.

- Albanian Mafia.

- Murder INC (Jewish Mafia)

- Russian Mafia (Jewish founded Mafia)

That's not why people drink.

Poor, and rich Northern European countries both have similar drinking habits.
People drink to get a buzz man.

Not necessarily, I mostly drink for the flavor, or to socialize in bars.

Be it Krupnik, Beer, Mead, Cherry Wine, Scotch, or Bourbon all tasty stuff.
I enjoy a crisp cherry Dr. Pepper for a pick me up.

Jan Friis Mikkelsen makes awesome Cherry-Wine, definitely much better than Cherry Dr Pepper in my eyes, or rather in my tongue.

But, that's besides the point of the OP.

Do explain why Asian Indians don't have anything near the kind of issues Blacks, and Hispanics do in this country despite similar skin coloring?

Jan Friis Mikkelsen makes awesome Cherry-Wine, definitely much better than Cherry Dr Pepper in my eyes, or rather in my tongue.

But, that's besides the point of the OP.

Do explain why Asian Indians don't have anything near the kind of issues Blacks, and Hispanics do in this country despite similar skin coloring?
Wine always gave me a headache.

Forum List

Back