Dark skin prejudices don't cause poverty,gangs, murder, nor low IQ's.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
If Liberals were correct that prejudices against dark skinned people cause a bunch of these ills, why are dark skinned Asian Indians in the U.S.A low in poverty, probably the least involved in gangs in the U.S.A, very low in murder presumably, and have apparently the highest IQ's, and highest incomes in the U.S.A .

If Liberals were correct that prejudices against dark skinned people causes these ills, (It were true, let's pretend it were true)
Then wouldn't that make Liberals spreaders of these ills, by supporting Immigration diversity of the dark skinned folks?

If Liberals were correct that prejudices against dark skinned people cause a bunch of these ills, why are dark skinned Asian Indians in the U.S.A low in poverty, probably the least involved in gangs in the U.S.A, very low in murder presumably, and have apparently the highest IQ's, and highest incomes in the U.S.A .

If Liberals were correct that prejudices against dark skinned people causes these ills, (It were true, let's pretend it were true)
Then wouldn't that make Liberals spreaders of these ills, by supporting Immigration diversity of the dark skinned folks?
Of course, as every social science has discovered, they cause all of those things. The only people objecting are racist fools like you. Which is odd, because you are kind of dumb and, no doubt, have run into plenty of mironity members who are far smarter and more educated than you are.

Which makes one wonder...what is your excuse? Extra chromosome?

• Banned

Of course, as every social science has discovered, they cause all of those things. The only people objecting are racist fools like you. Which is odd, because you are kind of dumb and, no doubt, have run into plenty of mironity members who are far smarter and more educated than you are.

Which makes one wonder...what is your excuse? Extra chromosome?

Prove that these issues come from prejudices against dark skinned people?

There's some strong evidence to the contrary in this country, even beyond what I spoke of.

1.) Gangs from Black Americans for example increased significantly right after Black Civil Rights.

2.) Murder rates by Black Americans increased significantly right after Black Civil Rights.

3.) The income, and wealth gap has if anything only intensified since Black Civil Rights.

Okay, poverty has decreased, and IQ has increased but then again that's largely due to Social programs, and Industrialization.

You clearly are very big on mouth, and very small on logical thinking skills. (A typical anti-Racist sub-Human)

• Banned
There is absolutely no shortage of white folks that are in gangs, have poverty and commit murder.

I'll admit Whites in this country probably overall have more gang, poverty, and murder issues than Asian Indians in this country?

There's no doubt that African Americans overall have more gang, poverty, and murder issues than Asian Indians in this country.

So, how does this fit with prejudices against dark skinned people causing such issues, exactly?

There is absolutely no shortage of white folks that are in gangs, have poverty and commit murder.

I'll admit Whites in this country probably overall have more gang, poverty, and murder issues than Asian Indians in this country?

There's no doubt that African Americans overall have more gang, poverty, and murder issues than Asian Indians in this country.

So, how does this fit with prejudices against dark skinned people causing such issues, exactly?
The two are not mutually exclusive.

Skin color is superficial to race. The Kalahari Bushman who have lighter skin than the blackest of Sudanese also have an even lower IQ.

No shortage? Why dont i ever see these white gangs in my daily life?

Name the largest, most notorious white gang.
Aryan Brotherhood.
Aryan Nation
53% of gang members in Mississippi are white
When is the last time you saw an actual member of the Aryan Nation? I've never in my life seen one In person. Based on the evidence, your "no shortage" claim isn't holding up.

Aryan Brotherhood.
Aryan Nation
When is the last time you saw an actual member of the Aryan Nation? I've never in my life seen one. Based on the evidence, your "no shortage" line isn't holding up.
I see one every week..Why? I see the Hillbilly mafia every day, the Jesus freaks gang members that love their meth, I see poverty because of drug and or alcohol abuse and the majority of murders around here involve alcohol...and the busy season is just starting.

Aryan Brotherhood.
Aryan Nation
When is the last time you saw an actual member of the Aryan Nation? I've never in my life seen one. Based on the evidence, your "no shortage" line isn't holding up.
I see one every week..Why? I see the Hillbilly mafia every day, the Jesus freaks gang members that love their meth, I see poverty because of drug and or alcohol abuse and the majority of murders around here involve alcohol...and the busy season is just starting.
You see Aryan Nation members every week? I find that hard to believe. Where do you live?

Aryan Brotherhood.
Aryan Nation
You see Aryan Nation members every week? I find that hard to believe. Where do you live?
I live in a house.

Aryan Brotherhood.
Aryan Nation
I live in a house.
I knew you were full of shit. If you cant back up your claims, you shouldn't be making them.

Aryan Brotherhood.
Aryan Nation
I live in a house.
I knew you were full of shit. If you cant back up your claims, you shouldn't be making them.
You think I would tell people online what goes on in my life with illegal transactions? You must be daft or a narc.

I live in a house.
You think I would tell people online what goes on in my life with illegal transactions? You must be daft or a narc.
You are full of shit. Your lies have been exposed. Run along now, liar.

I live in a house.
You mean like you grow weed on your property?

Yeah, you've done that online.

Forum List

Back