Dark money flooding mid-terms

This is just marvelous isn't it? :) Just what the Framers wanted :thup: .....NOT!!!

Most Expensive Races OpenSecrets
Some Congressional races are seeing more spent by super PACs and other outside groups than the candidates themselves.
Discuss...
Yep those democrats sure do love that dark money
E078St6.png

read what I quoted Derpy Derp :thup: Quote my quote from the OP back to me.

BTW- "raised" means their campaign's own money you shit stain.

Don't decellerate in your 1st post :eusa_doh: Statistikhengst

This is just marvelous isn't it? :) Just what the Framers wanted :thup: .....NOT!!!

Most Expensive Races OpenSecrets
Some Congressional races are seeing more spent by super PACs and other outside groups than the candidates themselves.
Discuss...
I heard today that dark money has invested more than ever in local and state races. In other words don't vote for the guy with the most signs. Don't vote Republican because we know that's where this dark money is going.

Don't cry that hillary is taking dark money and not care that this very same dark money has purchased you're state representatives.

The GOP is funded by the rich. Middle class and poor Republicans have been conned by this dark money. Thanks citizens united.

The Clinton Foundation is 100% dark money. She takes money from people who throw gays off of buildings

Thangod bigderpnc is no longer posting here. That gun nut threatened to knife people who disagreed w/ him just like Conservatard65 currently does. :eusa_doh:Serious.

The Clinton Foundation is 100% dark money. She takes money from people who throw gays off of buildings
Just like you can't fault trump for taking advantage of a rigged system don't ask hillary to fight you with one hand tied behind her back.

Citizens united made things worse. Stop being intellectually dishonest. We all know the system is corrupt. But we also know if they give Democrats $1 they give the GOP $10

Just like you can't fault trump for taking advantage of a rigged system don't ask hillary to fight you with one hand tied behind her back.

Citizens united made things worse. Stop being intellectually dishonest. We all know the system is corrupt. But we also know if they give Democrats $1 they give the GOP $10
Yep

Its his side's fault that $$$ is allowed to flood the process and put public office up for sale to the highest bidder

Yep

Its his side's fault that $$$ is allowed to flood the process and put public office up for sale to the highest bidder
And fact is the Republicans would appoint a judge to the supreme Court that would defend dark money and citizens united.

It should be a question asked to every supreme justice nominee. Will you vote to undo citizens united?

Hillary can't so no to Jihadist supporters, awesome insight into the Criminal who would be President

Yep

Interesting concept, Dottie...you've got Hillary Clinton taking millions from wealthy Wall Street fat cats and foreign despotic powers...but it's a GOP thing? I'm sorry but I'm not following your train of thought here. Is it only a GOP thing in races OTHER than the one for President?

Yep

Interesting concept, Dottie...you've got Hillary Clinton taking millions from wealthy Wall Street fat cats and foreign despotic powers...but it's a GOP thing? I'm sorry but I'm not following your train of thought here. Is it only a GOP thing in races OTHER than the one for President?
Remember Obama was the first to turn down public finances and today only the green party takes public finances?

If you want to reform campaign financing let's do it! And overturn citizens united. Alito and Roberts did that

Yep

Remember Obama was the first to turn down public finances and today only the green party takes public finances?

If you want to reform campaign financing let's do it! And overturn citizens united. Alito and Roberts did that

I've got no problem with overturning Citizen's United, Sealy but only if you get all the Union money out of politics.

Yep

I've got no problem with overturning Citizen's United, Sealy but only if you get all the Union money out of politics.
Ok

Forum List

Back