Dark future of Europe

Like we will listen to a fuckwit like yourself on matters that you know nothing about.

I don't give a fuck if you listen or not. Not listening is how you got into the mess you are in. But hey, I don't live there so I don't care except that your demise will be hopefully in time to wake us up.
All of Europe is safer than the US so shove your warnings up your arse.

Go to Malmoe, Paris,Berlin or London.
All of those cities are safer than the US.

Are you joking?

Nah, he's in denial.

Like we will listen to a fuckwit like yourself on matters that you know nothing about.

I don't give a fuck if you listen or not. Not listening is how you got into the mess you are in. But hey, I don't live there so I don't care except that your demise will be hopefully in time to wake us up.

Go to Malmoe, Paris,Berlin or London.
All of those cities are safer than the US.

Are you joking?
Youre the joke you sick fuck. All of Europe is safer than the US. A cop is shot in Paris but two are shot in Seattle. Worry about your own shit.

Europe and America will both be Islamic and governed by Sharia law before the end of this century. .... :thup: ... :cool:

Naw, we have a way of being very genocidal when threatened, notwithstanding our Christian values. But, it might not be necessary, Muslims in Europe are converting to Christianity, they know what side their bread is buttered on.

Plus, why would anyone want to be part of a backward, despicable and evil cult like Islam?

"Muslim converts breathe new life into Europe’s struggling Christian churches.."

Muslim converts breathe new life into Europe’s struggling Christian churches

Muslims in Europe are converting to Christianity, they know what side their bread is buttered on.

Plus, why would anyone want to be part of a backward, despicable and evil cult like Islam?

"Muslim converts breathe new life into Europe’s struggling Christian churches.."

Muslim converts breathe new life into Europe’s struggling Christian churches
Fake news at its finest. .... :thup: .. :cool:

Why would anyone want to be a disgusting Muslim once free in Europe?

"Europe’s Muslim refugees flock to Christianity"

Nocookies

Almost daily Islam kills, rapes, bombs, lies.
Almost daily politicians lie to folks anything is fine.
Almost daily new and new victims of Islam.
This great video made a couple years ago should be renamed Europe in 2019.

Don't take that for granted :)
Future can be different who knows that?
Anyways I think that even if all Europe will be islamized Eastern Europe won't be :)

Islam is the future of mankind. ..... :thup: .. :cool:

Crap backward religion is the future of mankind? You are a nutcase.
You are very conflicted.

Why am I conflicted? I've made no secret of despising the Muslim religion.
Sure, Buttercup.
In fact you've made no secret of despising anyone who doesn't subscribe to your editted version of TNT.

What's "editted" sweety?

Islam is the future of mankind. ..... :thup: .. :cool:

Crap backward religion is the future of mankind? You are a nutcase.
You are very conflicted.

Why am I conflicted? I've made no secret of despising the Muslim religion.
Sure, Buttercup.
In fact you've made no secret of despising anyone who doesn't subscribe to your editted version of TNT.

What's "editted" sweety?
You have already editted out references to the Jewish Scriptures.
Of course that depends on which Monty you are...the guy or the gal.
Multiple users of a user account tend to slip up on what they espouse.

There is only one Montelatici. You are under the mistaken impression that Christians that support Palestinian rights are supportive of backward religions.

Almost daily Islam kills, rapes, bombs, lies.
Almost daily politicians lie to folks anything is fine.
Almost daily new and new victims of Islam.
This great video made a couple years ago should be renamed Europe in 2019.

Don't take that for granted :)
Future can be different who knows that?
Anyways I think that even if all Europe will be islamized Eastern Europe won't be :)

Eastern Europe won't survive if all of Western Europe is gone.

France and the U.K. are already gone, Greece and Germany are not far behind. It's still possible to save some of the Nordic countries.

Thank God Trump got here when he did. We should get a chance to see Europe die before it's too late for us.

The muzzies out fuck you. It's only a matter of time.....

France and the U.K. are already gone, Greece and Germany are not far behind. It's still possible to save some of the Nordic countries.

Thank God Trump got here when he did. We should get a chance to see Europe die before it's too late for us.

It's already happened.

It's already happened.

There's still a semblance of London left....but it wont be long and it'll look like downtown Tehran.

Forum List

Back