Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage....slow and boring...will Iron Fist be boring too...?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I thought the Netflix show Daredevil was okay......but depressing and slow......Jessica Jones....more so....and Luke Cage...just slow.....will Iron Fist, the next hero show from Netflix be the same? Early reviews are not promising...

I enjoyed Daredevil
Jessica Jones was OK

I could not watch even one episode of Cage though Way too slow

I don't think a hero show should be endlessly depressing......

I don't think a hero show should be endlessly depressing......

It depends.

Being a superhero can be extremely stressful I would think and while gifted these supers are still human

I like that aspect it's more real when the hero has to deal with his own shit like the rest of us do

I thought the Netflix show Daredevil was okay......but depressing and slow......Jessica Jones....more so....and Luke Cage...just slow.....will Iron Fist, the next hero show from Netflix be the same? Early reviews are not promising...

I thought Daredevil was rather tedious the first season- but much better the second season.

Jessica Jones was fantastic- though really hard to watch because the villain was truly evil, in a way that villains are rarely depicted.

Luke Cage is very good, enjoying it a great deal, working my way through it.

I thought Daredevil was rather tedious the first season- but much better the second season.

Jessica Jones was fantastic- though really hard to watch because the villain was truly evil, in a way that villains are rarely depicted.

Luke Cage is very good, enjoying it a great deal, working my way through it.
though really hard to watch because the villain was truly evil, in a way that villains are rarely depicted.
David Tennant gave the best performance of a villain I've ever seen.

Absolutely NO sign morals

Enjoyed all three series, waiting for new seasons

Forum List

Back