Dan Rather: 'Articulate' Obama Couldn't even 'Sell Watermelons'.

That's according to Dan Rather on Chris Matthews's Hardball today when discussing Obama trying to sell his Health Care Plan. Will the MSM call him a racist for saying this? One thing is true and that is Dan Rather is right.

Dan Rather: 'Articulate' Obama Couldn't Even 'Sell Watermelons' | NewsBusters.org

Can you imagine if a Rush, Hannity, Beck, etc., said that??? They would be labeled as racists, asked to apologize and resign their jobs.

Handy that Rather was already fired?

The guy is older than dirt. He's entered the "Jimmy Carter" years of his life (a.k.a., senility).

We can agree that having Rather mention "Obama and watermelons" is NOT racist because Rather is a Lib.

Agreed?

What if Rather said "watermelon AND Fried chicken"?

Does that cross the line

This has nothing to do with Republicans. Libs are in denial and are in spin mode. Wait a cotton pickin minute, Chris Matthews forgot to ask Dan...........Would the troopers be guilty of racial profiling if they stopped the 'wrong' traffic?

Dan Blather represents the dismal state of the Liberal Media perfectly. They don't call it the "Old Media" for nothing. They have become pathetic dinosaurs at this point. Pretty sad stuff.

Did Rather mention that the po-leece would be pulling people over for DWB (driving while black)?

Btw,i read the actual transcript and he was not stating what he felt Republicans thought about this President. He was stating his own ridiculous and pathetic opinion of this President. Dan Blather spoke for himself and definitely not Republicans. I don't care how Liberals try and spin it. What a joke.

I'm stumped folks. Obama can't sell watermelons to whom? I don't get it. Chris Mathews cut Dan Rather off before he could finish his thought. What was that liberal going to say?

Btw,i read the actual transcript and he was not stating what he felt Republicans thought about this President. He was stating his own ridiculous and pathetic opinion of this President. Dan Blather spoke for himself and definitely not Republicans. I don't care how Liberals try and spin it. What a joke.
Dan let his guard down. Democrats are the biggest racists out there. And they are going to turn on Obama in a big way. A lot of them privately believe that Obama is failing because they think a black man cannot handle the job. This is something I never heard from Conservatives (because they don't believe it) but I am starting to hear it from some Dems.

I believe that Dan Rather meant it in the context that he was speaking through a Conservative mind set. When did he become spokesman for the Conservative movement? He surely doesn't speak for me.

That's probably because you're not a conservative, but a neo con.

That's according to Dan Rather on Chris Matthews's Hardball today when discussing Obama trying to sell his Health Care Plan. Will the MSM call him a racist for saying this? One thing is true and that is Dan Rather is right.

Dan Rather: 'Articulate' Obama Couldn't Even 'Sell Watermelons' | NewsBusters.org

Can you imagine if a Rush, Hannity, Beck, etc., said that??? They would be labeled as racists, asked to apologize and resign their jobs.

They've said worse!

They've said worse!

You mean 'Fried Chicken'?

Dan Blather is a real piece of Chit. I'm trying to be polite. He wasn't speaking for Republicans or anyone else but himself. Even for Liberals,that is some shameful spin. He's an old & crusty Liberal Media dinosaur. Nuff said.

Dan let his guard down. Democrats are the biggest racists out there. And they are going to turn on Obama in a big way. A lot of them privately believe that Obama is failing because they think a black man cannot handle the job. This is something I never heard from Conservatives (because they don't believe it) but I am starting to hear it from some Dems.

Before you comment, you might want to watch the tape. He was talking about what people like you would argue during the election........and you probably will!!

Before you comment, you might want to watch the tape. He was talking about what people like you would argue during the election........and you probably will!!

Sooooo...you're saying that Dan was saying what HE thought republicans MIGHT say. And what do you think he based his assumptions on?

SPIN SPIN SPIN.....nice try

Forum List

Back