Dan Bongino: Why Republicans didn't do as well as expected

Barely, though all expectations were that they would have their hoped for red wave. Historical trends called for a massive win, but your party sucks, so you just sqeaked by.
The polls were wrong again and I expected Republicans to get a narrow win. You believed all the hyperbole.

The DNC sent millions to some GOP candidates.
And it paid off. There is a thng such as too crazy for the general election. That's what happened to many of the MAGAs that received DNC help.

And it paid off. There is a thng such as too crazy for the general election. That's what happened to many of the MAGAs that received DNC help.
So you admit the Democrat Party played sleazy politics. The end justifies the means.

So you admit the Democrat Party played sleazy politics. The end justifies the means.
Do you really want to get into a Whose is Bigger contest with right wing sleazy politics? You remember turtle boy stole supreme court seats, don't you?

Do you really want to get into a Whose is Bigger contest with right wing sleazy politics? You remember turtle boy stole supreme court seats, don't you?
Nobody stole a supreme court seat.

Dan Bongino hit the nail on the head this Saturday evening. He said the reason Republicans didn't do so well is because things are simply not bad enough. He's absolutely correct. Think of it this way: You have a job, there are others out there if you decide to get different one, inflation is taking a toll but all in all, life isn't that bad.

In spite of inflation, lending rates, open borders, rising crime in big cities, record fentanyl deaths, as long as it's not playing a major role in your life, why come out just to vote Republican?

I've always said politics is like an addiction problem. Some people don't seek help until they hit rock bottom. I agree with Dan that we just haven't hit rock bottom yet. That won't take place until the jobs start drying up and there is no place to work. What sprung Democrats towards the top are younger voters under the age of 30. With the promise of government goodies like college loan relief, the likelihood they didn't have enough in their IRA accounts to take a major loss, they voted Democrat by almost twice the rate they voted Republican.

It's crappy video (looks like it was taken from home) but if you care to listen to the monologue, go to time stamp 10:00.

Um, because the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team has no problem adding in million of ballots

Or, (D) Trump's candidates sucked.
There's no question that the election system is rife with fraud. However there is definitely something to be said about candidate quality. Herschel Walker for instance came amazingly close despite the fact that he's nearly illiterate,
Showed a very slippery willingness to lie through his teeth about his personal life,
and demonstrated a shocking lack of understanding both of internal national affairs and international affairs. Despite all of that he still got something in the high 40s for a final count which is truly amazing. This is a case of extremely poor candidate quality that almost didn't matter but it mattered enough.

Please! Sucks when Republicans follow democrat rules, right? I Mean who do they think they are??

In any even that the Lord that fucking Nazi Garland was kept off SCOTUS

There's no question that the election system is rife with fraud. However there is definitely something to be said about candidate quality. Herschel Walker for instance came amazingly close despite the fact that he's nearly illiterate,
Showed a very slippery willingness to lie through his teeth about his personal life,
and demonstrated a shocking lack of understanding both of internal national affairs and international affairs. Despite all of that he still got something in the high 40s for a final count which is truly amazing. This is a case of extremely poor candidate quality that almost didn't matter but it mattered enough.
Just more proof that MAGAs care more about their party than about the country.

Please! Sucks when Republicans follow democrat rules, right? I Mean who do they think they are??

In any even that the Lord that fucking Nazi Garland was kept off SCOTUS
See? I knew you were aware of the stolen SC seats, but were just too unethical to admit it.

Forum List

Back