Damn! Tell me this cartoon isn't dead on...

If you find yourself standing on the same side as Nazis then it's time to leave. You're not a very fine person if you stay. Mind you the event was also organized by and for white supremacists like Robert Spencer.

You’re not on the same side you’re just there. If I were there I would abhor both the Nazis and Antifa but in that same speech he specifically said he is not talking about the Nazis and demonized them. How come you didn’t state that part? You are a liar and I busted you. Now leave the site.

You show up at a rally organized by White supremacists, there is a lot, many, many, many, many Nazis in the crowd showing up for the same reasons you are. You had a preview of the tiki torches the previous night. If you stay at the rally for the same reasons the event was organized for and considering who did the organizing then you're not a very fine person.

Never, ever, ever give a fucking inch to Nazis, we don't need that crap here.

You show up to show support for a statue. I had No idea it was organized by white suprematists. No one did until they showed in full force.

Then you leave, wingnut. The racists already gave a fucking preview the night before that was on the news.

Excuses, excuses.

I posted His quotes and you changed your story. You’re a fucking idiot. And a lying Pussy

I didn't change anything, if you'd like to show me where I changed I'd be more than happy to continue babysitting.

You show up at a rally organized by White supremacists, there is a lot, many, many, many, many Nazis in the crowd showing up for the same reasons you are. You had a preview of the tiki torches the previous night. If you stay at the rally for the same reasons the event was organized for and considering who did the organizing then you're not a very fine person.

Never, ever, ever give a fucking inch to Nazis, we don't need that crap here.

You show up to show support for a statue. I had No idea it was organized by white suprematists. No one did until they showed in full force.

Then you leave, wingnut. The racists already gave a fucking preview the night before that was on the news.

Excuses, excuses.

I posted His quotes and you changed your story. You’re a fucking idiot. And a lying Pussy
There is a language where “Happy Joy” means “Fucking Idiot”.

^When you got nothing
I’m not you.

Excuses, excuses.

^When you got nothing
I’m not you.

You made my day. :11_2_1043:

Behold, ze Trumpenführer...!!!!

trump-a-plea-for-unity-propped-up-by-hate.jpg
Trump will be the Democratic Party's coalition of hate.
Muslim Brotherhood
Klan
La Raza
Nation of Islam
Aztlan Nationalist
BLM
Antifa
Hamas

Excuses, excuses.

^When you got nothing
I’m not you.

You made my day. :11_2_1043:
You’re still a liar.

About saying Trump called white supremacists fine people. Don’t play coy.

He said there were very fine people on both sides. I'm simply questioning where those fine people were on the side of the Nazis, please stop mischaracterizing my posts. Also, don't post pictures pretending they are from the Charlottesville protest when they aren't, some would call that a lie.

He said there were very fine people on both sides. I'm simply questioning where those fine people were on the side of the Nazis, please stop mischaracterizing my posts. Also, don't post pictures pretending they are from the Charlottesville protest when they aren't, some would call that a lie.

Nope. He first demonized the white supremacists and then said AND there were fine people there too on both sides.

Nope. He first demonized the white supremacists and then said AND there were fine people there too on both sides.

There weren't very fine people among the Nazis.

You’re such lying loser.
He said “I am not talking about Neo Nazis and White Nationalists. They should be condemned totally.”

Funny how you did not mention that. You should be in the media.

Trump Never Called Neo-Nazis ‘Fine People’ In Charlottesville

Point is he specifically said he was condemning Nazis and white supremacists. Did he or did he not condemn them? Or can you not read English?

You’re such lying loser.
He said “I am not talking about Neo Nazis and White Nationalists. They should be condemned totally.”

He did two things. First he put the side who were Nazis and those protesting them on equal footing. Second, there were no fine people marching with Nazis because fine people don't march with Nazis.

Point is he specifically said he was condemning Nazis and white supremacists. Did he or did he not condemn them? Or can you not read English?

He has to.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump is adored by white supremacists.

You’re such lying loser.

He did two things. First he put the side who were Nazis and those protesting them on equal footing. Second, there were no fine people marching with Nazis because fine people don't march with Nazis.

He said there were normal people on both sides AFTER condemning the Neo Nazis. He should have condemned Antifa too. Did you even click on the link. Point is until I challenged you, you didn’t post the full quote? Why is that? Hmmmmm.....pussy

He has to.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump is adored by white supremacists.

You’re moving the goal posts. He is also adored by religious Jews as well. Just because those assholes like him doesn’t make him one.

You’re such lying loser.

He said there were normal people on both sides AFTER condemning the Neo Nazis. He should have condemned Antifa too. Did you even click on the link. Point is until I challenged you, you didn’t post the full quote? Why is that? Hmmmmm.....pussy

You don't show up at a Nazi rally, march, stand next to or generally associate with Nazis and claim to be a very fine person. It doesn't work that way.

Pussy? Watch out people, tough man coming through.

You’re such lying loser.

You don't show up at a Nazi rally, march, stand next to or generally associate with Nazis and claim to be a very fine person. It doesn't work that way.

Antifa was there too. There were hate groups there but I posted a pic that did show normal people
There too. Sometimes you go there to see. It’s like watching a car crash but he NEVER said white supremacists were fine people. I posted the quotes of him condemning them and specifically stating he was not talking about them. Why didn’t you post that initially to provide the full perspective? Why did you lie?

Forum List

Back