Damn! Tell me this cartoon isn't dead on...

He said there were very fine people on both sides. I'm simply questioning where those fine people were on the side of the Nazis, please stop mischaracterizing my posts. Also, don't post pictures pretending they are from the Charlottesville protest when they aren't, some would call that a lie.

Nope. He first demonized the white supremacists and then said AND there were fine people there too on both sides.

There weren't very fine people among the Nazis.
Point is he specifically said he was condemning Nazis and white supremacists. Did he or did he not condemn them? Or can you not read English?

He has to.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump is adored by white supremacists.

You’re moving the goal posts. He is also adored by religious Jews as well. Just because those assholes like him doesn’t make him one.

I bet he has black friends too. In the meantime it's not possible to hang out with deplorable Nazis and get to be a 'very fine person'.

Nope. He first demonized the white supremacists and then said AND there were fine people there too on both sides.

Point is he specifically said he was condemning Nazis and white supremacists. Did he or did he not condemn them? Or can you not read English?

He has to.

You’re moving the goal posts. He is also adored by religious Jews as well. Just because those assholes like him doesn’t make him one.

I bet he has black friends too. In the meantime it's not possible to hang out with deplorable Nazis and get to be a 'very fine person'.

You’re like a fucking broken record. I have proven that you’re a lying Pussy. You should be off this site 4ever but you’re not a man of your word?

About saying Trump called white supremacists fine people. Don’t play coy.

He said there were very fine people on both sides. I'm simply questioning where those fine people were on the side of the Nazis, please stop mischaracterizing my posts. Also, don't post pictures pretending they are from the Charlottesville protest when they aren't, some would call that a lie.

You’re such lying loser.
He said “I am not talking about Neo Nazis and White Nationalists. They should be condemned totally.”

Funny how you did not mention that. You should be in the media.

Trump Never Called Neo-Nazis ‘Fine People’ In Charlottesville

He did two things. First he put the side who were Nazis and those protesting them on equal footing. Second, there were no fine people marching with Nazis because fine people don't march with Nazis.

President Trump said the honest truth, that Americans came out that day to express support or hatred of our nations Confederate History. History brings out some strong emotions at both ends of the political spectrum.

The crowd was made of of many people, not just Nazis and Communists. But regular people, who feel strongly about how the History of our nation is portrayed. In that crowd there were good Americans, expressing their opinions, and there were arseholes expressing theirs.

‘I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.’

He has to.

You’re like a fucking broken record. I have proven that you’re a lying Pussy. You should be off this site 4ever but you’re not a man of your word?

I'm simply reiterating my point. I can't help it if your replies lead me to my same response. I think you're taking this a little too personal. Which of course is your problem.

He has to.

I'm simply reiterating my point. I can't help it if your replies lead me to my same response. I think you're taking this a little too personal. Which of course is your problem.

No. You’ve been exposed as a liar because you said “He called white supremacists fine people”. You’re a lying loser.

You’re such lying loser.
He said “I am not talking about Neo Nazis and White Nationalists. They should be condemned totally.”

He did two things. First he put the side who were Nazis and those protesting them on equal footing. Second, there were no fine people marching with Nazis because fine people don't march with Nazis.

President Trump said the honest truth, that Americans came out that day to express support or hatred of our nations Confederate History. History brings out some strong emotions at both ends of the political spectrum.

The crowd was made of of many people, not just Nazis and Communists. But regular people, who feel strongly about how the History of our nation is portrayed. In that crowd there were good Americans, expressing their opinions, and there were arseholes expressing theirs.

‘I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.’

Like I said before, if you show up at a rally organized and attended by a bunch of Nazis who also had protested the night before and you don't leave then you're kind of a Nazi.

You’re such lying loser.

Like I said before, if you show up at a rally organized and attended by a bunch of Nazis who also had protested the night before and you don't leave then you're kind of a Nazi.

No you changed your story. Just admit you were incorrect. Antifa was there too. So now you’re “kind of a Nazi” so if I watch their rally due to curiosity it makes me a Nazi? LOL

Keep digging

He has to.

No. You’ve been exposed as a liar because you said “He called white supremacists fine people”. You’re a lying loser.

He said there were fine people on both sides. Fine people don't hang out with Nazis. If that means they are white supremacists then OK, you said it not me.

You’re such lying loser.

No you changed your story. Just admit you were incorrect. Antifa was there too. So now you’re “kind of a Nazi” so if I watch their rally due to curiosity it makes me a Nazi? LOL

Keep digging

Anti-Fa who I'm not a fan of was protesting the Nazis, not associating with them and for that they did the right thing.

He said there were fine people on both sides. Fine people don't hang out with Nazis. If that means they are white supremacists then OK, you said it not me.

You keep changing your story. You just won’t man up. LMAO. Victory is mine. Again. You’re such a Leftist loser. So you going to hold up your end of the bet and leave the site forever or you going to be a pussy?

You’re such lying loser.

Keep digging

Anti-Fa who I'm not a fan of was protesting the Nazis, not associating with them and for that they did the right thing.

I agree. So there were others there who were not Nazis. LOL. Keep double talking. You’re a such a dumbass.

You keep changing your story. You just won’t man up. LMAO. Victory is mine. Again. You’re such a Leftist loser. So you going to hold up your end of the bet and leave the site forever or you going to be a pussy?

Nope, I've been so consistent that you called me a broken record. You need to make up your mind.

Nope, I've been so consistent that you called me a broken record. You need to make up your mind.

The fact that you’re still on this site shows you don’t honor bets.

Keep digging

I agree. So there were others there who were not Nazis. LOL. Keep double talking. You’re a such a dumbass.

Great, we agree antifa are not Nazis. I'm referring to the one side that Trump called "very fine people" that were on the Nazi side. I can't help it if you are unable to follow along.

I don't believe we agreed on a bet. If you'd like to quote me where I agreed to anything then feel free. I'm 'betting' that you won't. :21:

if you show up at a rally organized and attended by a bunch of Nazis who also had protested the night before and you don't leave then you're kind of a Nazi.

If you belong to a party where this is your rising star, does that make you an idiot by association?

Screen-Shot-2019-03-22-at-11.03.54-AM-1280x640.png

Keep digging

Great, we agree antifa are not Nazis. I'm referring to the one side that Trump called "very fine people" that were on the Nazi side. I can't help it if you are unable to follow along.

You’re just spinning.

I don't believe we agreed on a bet. If you'd like to quote me where I agreed to anything then feel free. I'm 'betting' that you won't. :21:

So you were to chicken to bet as you were wrong. Owned and when you resort to emojis I know I won. Later, dumb leftist

Yes. who were those fine people? Where were they? If you march with Nazis, you're not a very fine person.

Nope there were people just standing around to show either support or dissent they were neither with the Nazis not Antifa. That is what he meant. He firstly demonized the Klan. Adios, loser.

If you find yourself standing on the same side as Nazis then it's time to leave. You're not a very fine person if you stay. Mind you the event was also organized by and for white supremacists like Robert Spencer.

You’re not on the same side you’re just there. If I were there I would abhor both the Nazis and Antifa but in that same speech he specifically said he is not talking about the Nazis and demonized them. How come you didn’t state that part? You are a liar and I busted you. Now leave the site.

You show up at a rally organized by White supremacists, there is a lot, many, many, many, many Nazis in the crowd showing up for the same reasons you are. You had a preview of the tiki torches the previous night. If you stay at the rally for the same reasons the event was organized for and considering who did the organizing then you're not a very fine person.

Never, ever, ever give a fucking inch to Nazis, we don't need that crap here.

You show up to show support for a statue. I had No idea it was organized by white suprematists. No one did until they showed in full force.
Then you leave
It is what most people would do

Forum List

Back