Damn! Putin Sounds More American than Obama!

If you support Syria against the US, if you support Assad, if you support Putin and Russia against the USA, then you are un-American.

If you oppose Obama, you are racist.

Maybe, maybe not but Jake is right.

You anti-America and anti-Americans are free to leave anytime.

Send us a postcard from Russia but never forget that it was progressives who fought the country you now want to bring down. While the cs conservatives were whining that they wanted to bow down to a king, the progressives were fighting for a new country for you you to trash.

What a stupid meaningless post.

You didn't answer what anyone (me in particular) has stated that would be 'supporting Putin'.

And yet you still pile on more lies and nonsense.

You do not know how to think critically. You sound like some street bum who was given a $5/hr job to harass people to distraction.

Which leader is directing his country to spy on its citizens?

If you think Putin isn't spying on his citizens, you're delusional.

He's a ex-KGB agent himself.

it was okay with you rw's when it was Cheney and his butler, Bush and with NO oversight. Now, though, all of sudden, you're all kinds of self righteous.

In case you rw's forgot, Putin is RUSSIA.

Think, rw's. THINK.[/QUOTE]

In case you forgot (actually I doubt you have ever bothered to consider in the first place) the fact that plenty of conservatives have openly opposed the neocons for the past twenty years to include Bush the Elder and Bush the Younger and also Romney, another neocon fraud.

But you lie so much that to posit that you are forgetting is unneeded at all.

Neocon is a word used by liberals and liberaltarins.,

Neocon means new conservative. It discribes a break away conservative movement that began in the 90's. It specificly calls for a military strategy and policy for the middle east. Neocon advisors implemented the strategy and policies during the Bush administration (W). The strategy and policies continue to be implemented under the Obama administration. People who use the term hope to influence the uninformed to gain knowledge about what it means. With knowledge of what it means the status of current events become crystal clear and the debates about current events might move away from RW/LW, Bush vs. Obama and go to the root and foundation of why events are occuring.

Another reason the radical rw's will love their new god, Putin -

1238770_717675161592467_213040112_n.jpg

Neocon means new conservative. It discribes a break away conservative movement that began in the 90's. It specificly calls for a military strategy and policy for the middle east. Neocon advisors implemented the strategy and policies during the Bush administration (W). The strategy and policies continue to be implemented under the Obama administration. People who use the term hope to influence the uninformed to gain knowledge about what it means. With knowledge of what it means the status of current events become crystal clear and the debates about current events might move away from RW/LW, Bush vs. Obama and go to the root and foundation of why events are occuring.

Neo con is it just a word to be used as a pejorative for those who do not follow the liberal mindset. it is also why it is used mostly by Ron Paul supporters

The reactionary right as exemplified seem to have far more in common with Putin and Russian values than they do with American values. Reactionaries love strong man power, they love herd mentality, and they are anti-republican in political values. Nothing new here. Unsubscribe.

I don't think it is possible to post something that is more 180 degrees opposite to the actual reality than the stupid lie you just posted, Fake.

The reactionary right as exemplified seem to have far more in common with Putin and Russian values than they do with American values. Reactionaries love strong man power, they love herd mentality, and they are anti-republican in political values. Nothing new here. Unsubscribe.

I don't think it is possible to post something that is more 180 degrees opposite to the actual reality than the stupid lie you just posted, Fake.

Voter suppression.
Anti women's rights
Anti minority rights.

Those seem very "Putinesque" to me.

Perhaps you could point out the "stupid" part?

Voter suppression.
Anti women's rights
Anti minority rights.

Those seem very "Putinesque" to me.

Perhaps you could point out the "stupid" part?

why do you keep talking about the Democrat Party?

Neo con is it just a word to be used as a pejorative for those who do not follow the liberal mindset. it is also why it is used mostly by Ron Paul supporters

Well, that is not how I understand it to be used.

A conservative wants to have American policy reflect the priorities the Founding Fathers gave us (trade, no entangling treaties, and to avoid war if possible) and that the Constitution specifies (money is coinage, use declarations of wars, respect habeas corpus and other civil rights, do not impose elitist power on the Will of the People). Neocons want to expand American military power globally, use threats of force by preference, and agree with all the shibboleths taught in any libtard run college in the country.

Neocons are like FDR liberals who got run out of the Democratic Party by America hating leftists and couldn't stand it, so they did the same thing to the GOP and turned it into something FDR and Woodrow Wilson would have been proud of; people every self-respecting Republican used to hate.

Lately neocons under Bush got a huge taste of power, became addicted, and are pulling all the stops in keeping who they want in power even if it involves the use of kidnapping, brute force and dirty trick that violate party rules.

Nailed it.

I have to agree with you. There are many Americans who see that America under the obama boot no longer shares their values.

What happens when the population of a country, even just a sizeable percentage of that population has to come to grips with the knowledge that half the nation and its leadership no longer shares those values but someone else does?

The Founding Fathers would have agreed with Putin, the head of state of Russia, instead of Obama.

WTF is happening to OUR country? It is time for the adults to put the kids back in the playroom and take charge again.

Putin's Eerily Persuasive Message to Barack Obama | Independent Journal Review

I'm sure Vladimir thought the same of Ronald Reagan's pursuit of an arms race. Of course when Reagan pushed the arms race it was a good thing. Obama standing ground is a bad thing. :lol:

That's not to say I support any type of military action at this point. I'm just pointing out the outrageous hypocrisy that we see from those on the right such as yourself.

Forum List

Back