Damn It's Nice to Have a President Again Who Can Speak Intelligently

Watching the frowny grouchy faces of the repubs, shows how well he is doing.:lol:

It he said that God was good, Boner et al would disagree.:cuckoo:

8 years of Obama and more Dems after that.:clap2:

Why don't we just sit back and see the results of the Democrats in action before we jump to any conclusions? Odds are that they'll shoot themselves in the foot before too long. This stimulus package may well be the first step, but we'll see. I don't think it's going to help much, but we'll see.

That "speech' was nothing but a drawn out Oscar acceptance. Just as vapid as his campaign stump speeches.

All the self congratulatory bullshit is sickening. I swear he got a standing ovation every time he said UHHHH or UMMM.

Funny how everything was soooooo dire a couple weeks ago and catastrophe loomed around every corner and we were all gonna die if the stimulus wasn't passed before congress got a chance to actually read it.

But now everything's coming up roses.

God i fucking can't stand politicians.

yeah talking with uh, uh, uh, uh is real intelligent. You drink Kool-aide much?

Yeah, that's all Obama does is go duh duh duh...You are such an idiot and you HATE it that AMerica has a President who REALLY makes Bush look stupid. If you want to compare speeches from Obama to Bush and talk about their ability to speak in public I am all about it. You just say when. Till then STFU.

Yeah, that's all Obama does is go duh duh duh...You are such an idiot and you HATE it that AMerica has a President who REALLY makes Bush look stupid. If you want to compare speeches from Obama to Bush and talk about their ability to speak in public I am all about it. You just say when. Till then STFU.

bush made himself look stupid because he is stupid.

and just because obama can read a teleprompter better doesn't make him a genius.

He sounded like a broken frickin record to me and every time he opened his pie hole that skank Pelosi bounded to her feet,, I can see her lip prints on his azz..

Ah....... Poor Willow, awful case of sour grapes.

No shit.

Is this guy bitter or what?

LMFAO! Two broken records calling someone else one. Classic.:lol:

Yeah, you're right on top of everything, aren't you Chris? How long have you been posting here? Yet you call willow a "guy"? Captain Oblivious strikes again.:lol:

That "speech' was nothing but a drawn out Oscar acceptance. Just as vapid as his campaign stump speeches.

All the self congratulatory bullshit is sickening. I swear he got a standing ovation every time he said UHHHH or UMMM.

Funny how everything was soooooo dire a couple weeks ago and catastrophe loomed around every corner and we were all gonna die if the stimulus wasn't passed before congress got a chance to actually read it.

But now everything's coming up roses.

God i fucking can't stand politicians.

Cant shoot 'em!

Watching the frowny grouchy faces of the repubs, shows how well he is doing.:lol:

Hitler was able to speak tremendously well too.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

This from the same party that put Jimmy Carter in office. STFU.

"The Barrack" sounds like a WWE wrestler and is just as phony as one of their roles. Deal with it.

One seldom find a thread so entirely free of actual intelligent content as this one is.

Congratulations, fellow posters for setting the low bar even lower.

Damn It's Nice to Have a President Again Who Can Speak Intelligently

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To bad it is oral diarrhea.

Yeah, to bad he doesn't know shit about the economy....:clap2:

Bush is so stupid that you all couldn't beat him in 2004! Words, just Words! LOL

What did Bush & the GOP know about the economy? Are you still suggesting that trickle down is going to work?

And Obama has already done more in 5 weeks for us than Bush did in 8 years.

What did Bush & the GOP know about the economy? Are you still suggesting that trickle down is going to work?

And Obama has already done more in 5 weeks for us than Bush did in 8 years.
too bad Bush and the GOP werent doing trickle down for the last 8 years
you are just another moron that has no fucking clue

Forum List

Back