Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

Now say what you mean to say, without the errors in your logic and communication. Here:

"Since she didn't speak out at the time, she is lying."

Now take some time and think about the validity of that. It shouldn't take long.
don't you just want to puke on assholes like this one ... thinks he's the smartest prick around ... you're not

He came in her dressing room and proposed sex. From that she has crafted the rape lie. Just as weak as Kavanaugh who remembered nothing other than “It’s him”
This is how multi level witch hunts operate
priceless !!! how some stupid people cand say stupid shit and theink they are brilliant ...just like this burnout bulb

never said Trump could deny the allegation
Moron, that all he did. Deny her lie.

Of course he can deny her claim.
... in my post, I wrote you could deny the allegations ...
Gee. We have your permission to point out that her claim is self refuting. Cool. Of course, your permission is irrelevant.
seems you have a bit of a comprehension problem ...
You have a huge honesty problem. And no logic
that all he had to do is deny the allegations ...it is you who doesn't understand the rules of defamation ... defamation is very hard to prove ...when he called her a liar that's defaming her ... don't care if you don't want to believe what the law of defamation is ... when you call someone you are a liar you better have proof that they are liars ... Trump couldn't do that ...he couldn't prove she had lied ... on the other hand Carrol had the witness of the event happening ... the only problem she had she could remember the exact year... that doesn't make it a lie it only makes it a time issue ...you seem to have a hard time understanding the law... deny it didn't happen is fine ...you can do that ..but when you call someone a liar you better be able to prove that person is a liar ...
You are overly verbose and scattered.

And wrong.

He can deny her claims and say that she lied in making them.

And it is you who doesn’t understand the law on libel and slander.

one other thing... you don't need to defame Nancy Pelosi by putting her name in this

See? You have not the first clue in what is and what isn’t defamation.
...shows your ignorance of the situation ... nancy Pelosi is one of the most feared women of the republican party .
No. She’s not. She is only viewed with disgust. But that has nothing to do with the actual discussion.

Finally, learn how to compose sentences and paragraphs.

yes many years ago ... have you made it out of kindergarten yet ???
Wow. As soon as I ask if you graduated 3rd grade you are able to back with basically the same question.

I am a good teacher. 😎

I guess your other educators failed to teach you anything about grammar, spelling, capitalization or punctuation.
because you have really no idea what you were talking about ...

No. It’s you who can’t handle what the laws against libel and slander actually say.
defamation means the action of damaging the good reputation of someone ... by coming out to the world in this case making an untrue statement about a person and it is a lie, that you just defamed that person ... like I said you have no idea about the law... you keep say things that has nothing to do with defamation ...
You’re completely clueless.

Moron, that all he did. Deny her lie.

Of course he can deny her claim.

Gee. We have your permission to point out that her claim is self refuting. Cool. Of course, your permission is irrelevant.
Yeah you have my permission to prove you’re a idiot…
You have a huge honesty problem. And no logic
It’s us you with the honesty problem I tell it like it is you make it up …
You are overly verbose and scattered.

And wrong.

He can deny her claims and say that she lied in making them.
No he can’t call her a liar that’s defamation .. say he did’t rape her isn’t deflation … calling her a liar is, and your too stupid to understand that thought
And it is you who doesn’t understand the law on libel and slander.
It’s you who don’t get it … you can’t call a person liar unless you can prove ithey are a liar … she prove in the court of law trump lied … so he lost in court by what??? Calling her a liar …
Wow. As soon as I ask if you graduated 3rd grade you are able to back with basically the same question.

I am a good teacher.
Lousy debater …and I would want you near my kids you being a supporter of a rapist Donald (rapest) trump…
I guess your other educators failed to teach you anything about grammar, spelling, capitalization or punctuation.
Now here comes you can’t spell your grammar is bad …
And your so smart that you smarter then computer …that checks grammar and spelling … you must be proud of yourself being so smart …I don’t waste my time with capitalizing words … sentence structur,… especially here it’s a waste of my time … you want to say shit about it that’s fine with me you have my permission … what you can’t say is trump wasn’t convicted of calling her a liar … that’s where you and you high power education failed you … I looked up the law and you are so wrong is sad that you are a teacher … get a different job you doing badly here …
No. It’s you who can’t handle what the laws against libel and slander actually say.

You’re completely clueless.
We aren’t speaking about liable or slander you moron … it’s defamation you idiot look it up tire of explaining the difference to morons like you …

Illiteracy has its place in your world.

Why would you ask anyone to state any of the many grounds Trump has to appeal the bullshit case? You don’t understand any of this anyway.
You claim you knew all of these ways he can appeal I asked for one … just only one and yet you couldn’t come up wit one… moron fits you nicely I.can’t wait for you to start the can spell or your grammar attacks … that’s what you morons do when you’re losing the debate…

Last edited:
Yeah you have my permission to prove you’re a idiot…

It’s us you with the honesty problem I tell it like it is you make it up …

No he can’t call her a liar that’s defamation .. say he did’t rape her isn’t deflation … calling her a liar is, and your too stupid to understand that thought

It’s you who don’t get it … you can’t call a person liar unless you can prove ithey are a liar … she prove in the court of law trump lied … so he lost in court by what??? Calling her a liar …

Lousy debater …and I would want you near my kids you being a supporter of a rapist Donald (rapest) trump…

And your so smart that you smarter then computer …that checks grammar and spelling … you must be proud of yourself being so smart …I don’t waste my time with capitalizing words … sentence structur,… especially here it’s a waste of my time … you want to say shit about it that’s fine with me you have my permission … what you can’t say is trump wasn’t convicted of calling her a liar … that’s where you and you high power education failed you … I looked up the law and you are so wrong is sad that you are a teacher … get a different job you doing badly here …

We aren’t speaking about liable or slander you moron … it’s defamation you idiot look it up tire of explaining the difference to morons like you …
You’re dismissed. You’re clearly just a stupid troll.

You claim you knew all of these ways he can appeal I asked for one … just only one and yet you couldn’t come up wit one… moron fits you nicely I.can’t wait for you to start the can spell or your grammar attacks … that’s what you morons do when you’re losing the debate…
I urge you to seek the info all by yourself.

Pretend that you’re a big boy now. 👍

You’re dismissed. You’re clearly just a stupid troll.
You’re the stupid one to think trump has a chance in hell not pay for Carrol rape allegations… he’s going to jail when smith starts on him… he will not win the election … he will try to make the same allegations that the election was stolen… he will try to take control of the government and like this last time lose that attempt too …when he gets tried he will be convicted of all the charges against him … this country will be better off with him in jail … period …it’s not worth my time debating to a idiot … who says they are an teacher …that’s a lie too .. you are the stupidest teacher who I’ve had the displeasure to come across… you’re a typical lying Republican who has this Idea you are better then others … you failed here miserably and you’re trying to save face… you have no clue about life … typical of lying republicans …

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
You’re the stupid one to think trump has a chance in hell not pay for Carrol rape allegations… he’s going to jail when smith starts on him… he will not win the election … he will try to make the same allegations that the election was stolen… he will try to take control of the government and like this last time lose that attempt too …when he gets tried he will be convicted of all the charges against him … this country will be better off with him in jail … period …it’s not worth my time debating to a idiot … who says they are an teacher …that’s a lie too .. you are the stupidest teacher who I’ve had the displeasure to come across… you’re a typical lying Republican who has this Idea you are better then others … you failed here miserably and you’re trying to save face… you have no clue about life … typical of lying republicans …
Troll boi. Gfy. Get on topic or get lost.

Troll boi. Gfy. Get on topic or get lost.
trol striks again BWA hahahahahahahahah
An insurance company will not be permitted to post a $175 million bond for Donald Trump while he appeals a fraud judgment, a former federal prosecutor has said.

Eric Lisann was reacting to a separate comment by another lawyer, Dave Kingman, who wrote that Knight Specialty Insurance will not be able to post the bond for Trump.

Kingman wrote that, as a result, New York Attorney General Letitia James will be able to begin enforcement proceedings on Donald Trump's properties.

A New York court has rejected Knight Specialty's paperwork and said it wanted to see more information on its financial backing. The company filed new paperwork on April 4.

Newsweek sought email comment from Knight Specialty Insurance and Trump's attorney on Monday.

Trump must post the $175 million bond to prevent James from beginning enforcement proceedings after a judge fined the former president $454 million in February for fraudulently inflating the value of his assets.

Writing on X, formerly Twitter, one-time federal prosecutor Lisann wrote that Knight Speciality might not be able to post the bond for Trump and will be liable for the full amount because it had given a guarantee to the court.

"Looks like there is a real possibility that this Don Hankey-owned Knight Specialty Insurance does not itself have liquidity, and did not get from Trump collateral, sufficient to provide legally cognizable assurance that it can pay $175 million on demand in the event of a judgment-affirming appeal," he said.

The question rests on whether Delaware-based Knight Specialty will be able to post the bond in New York.

In April, 20220, the AM Best rating agency upgraded Knight's financial strength rating to A-(Excellent) from B++ (Good).

"These ratings reflect Knight's balance sheet strength, which AM Best assesses as very strong," AM Best wrote at the time.

Trump posted a $175 million bond on April 1 in order to prevent the seizure of his assets by New York while he attempts to appeal the civil fraud ruling against him. New York Judge Arthur Engoron previously found Trump, his adult sons Donald Jr. and Eric, and The Trump Organization liable for a scheme in which the value of Trump's net worth and assets were unlawfully inflated in order to obtain more favorable business deals. Trump, the presumptive 2024 GOP presidential nominee, has maintained his innocence in the matter.

Trump was hit with a penalty that came to around $454 million after interest, and would have had to pay a bond slightly higher than that amount to stave off the state from seizing assets, such as his many real estate holdings, to cover the penalty. An appeals court last week, however, ruled that he could instead pay a lower bond of $175 million.

she's got er eye on trump tower!!!!!!1

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
trol striks again BWA hahahahahahahahah
An insurance company will not be permitted to post a $175 million bond for Donald Trump while he appeals a fraud judgment, a former federal prosecutor has said.

Eric Lisann was reacting to a separate comment by another lawyer, Dave Kingman, who wrote that Knight Specialty Insurance will not be able to post the bond for Trump.

Kingman wrote that, as a result, New York Attorney General Letitia James will be able to begin enforcement proceedings on Donald Trump's properties.

A New York court has rejected Knight Specialty's paperwork and said it wanted to see more information on its financial backing. The company filed new paperwork on April 4.

Newsweek sought email comment from Knight Specialty Insurance and Trump's attorney on Monday.

Trump must post the $175 million bond to prevent James from beginning enforcement proceedings after a judge fined the former president $454 million in February for fraudulently inflating the value of his assets.

Writing on X, formerly Twitter, one-time federal prosecutor Lisann wrote that Knight Speciality might not be able to post the bond for Trump and will be liable for the full amount because it had given a guarantee to the court.

"Looks like there is a real possibility that this Don Hankey-owned Knight Specialty Insurance does not itself have liquidity, and did not get from Trump collateral, sufficient to provide legally cognizable assurance that it can pay $175 million on demand in the event of a judgment-affirming appeal," he said.

The question rests on whether Delaware-based Knight Specialty will be able to post the bond in New York.

In April, 20220, the AM Best rating agency upgraded Knight's financial strength rating to A-(Excellent) from B++ (Good).

"These ratings reflect Knight's balance sheet strength, which AM Best assesses as very strong," AM Best wrote at the time.

Trump posted a $175 million bond on April 1 in order to prevent the seizure of his assets by New York while he attempts to appeal the civil fraud ruling against him. New York Judge Arthur Engoron previously found Trump, his adult sons Donald Jr. and Eric, and The Trump Organization liable for a scheme in which the value of Trump's net worth and assets were unlawfully inflated in order to obtain more favorable business deals. Trump, the presumptive 2024 GOP presidential nominee, has maintained his innocence in the matter.

Trump was hit with a penalty that came to around $454 million after interest, and would have had to pay a bond slightly higher than that amount to stave off the state from seizing assets, such as his many real estate holdings, to cover the penalty. An appeals court last week, however, ruled that he could instead pay a lower bond of $175 million.

she's got er eye on trump tower!!!!!!1
tl;dr

Whatever shitbird is babbling about, all bold and large font doesn’t convert his shit into anything of merit.

Forum List

Back