Dallas Mass Killer and Guess Who

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
johnson-obama-470x195.jpg

Ain't this interesting? Check it out for yourselves @ PHOTO: Here's The BIZARRE Connection Between Obama And Dallas Cop-Killer

And he got kicked out of Afghanistan a couple of weeks later

I often wondered just how low you fuck heads would go, realizing of course you've lowered yourselves to a point where you can identify the color of an ants eye....but this is even lower. Emmit Til, the young blood that was murdered in the 60's for whistling at a white woman, is gone, but the white woman that caused that young man his death, is alive and kept alive by God to see what nigga's do to these bitches today.....I hope your privy to this also, to see just how far your hatred and ignorance will take you....I'm certain, this old white bitch has regrets to this day and have made peace with God, as you will also for your ignorance and hatred of OBama and people of color!!

I often wondered just how low you fuck heads would go, realizing of course you've lowered yourselves to a point where you can identify the color of an ants eye....but this is even lower. Emmit Til, the young blood that was murdered in the 60's for whistling at a white woman, is gone, but the white woman that caused that young man his death, is alive and kept alive by God to see what nigga's do to these bitches today.....I hope your privy to this also, to see just how far your hatred and ignorance will take you....I'm certain, this old white bitch has regrets to this day and have made peace with God, as you will also for your ignorance and hatred of OBama and people of color!!
Nice meltdown....... :thup:

Bad strategy. You guys should say he has a connection to Hillary.
Transitivity.
A=B, B=C then A=C
Don't forget to think up a way to link this to Islam somehow

Don't forget to think up a way to cover for them if he does.
If he figures out a way to lay all blame for this lone gunman psycho on Obama, Hillary, and Islam... then he can have a pass

johnson-obama-470x195.jpg

Ain't this interesting? Check it out for yourselves @ PHOTO: Here's The BIZARRE Connection Between Obama And Dallas Cop-Killer

And he got kicked out of Afghanistan a couple of weeks later

So the 'bizarre connection' is that the shooter was in the armed forces- and in Bagram- when President Obama gave a speech at Bagram- to 3,000 American troops.

Wow- that is an amazing coincidence........that possible one of the 3,000 American military who heard President Obama speak- 1 of 32,000 Americans stationed in Afghanistan at the time- came home and went on a killing spree only 2 years later?

But not the other 2,999. Or the other 31,999.

You right wing nut jobs are getting more vile all the time.

Bad strategy. You guys should say he has a connection to Hillary.
Transitivity.
A=B, B=C then A=C
Don't forget to think up a way to link this to Islam somehow

Don't forget to think up a way to cover for them if he does.
If he figures out a way to lay all blame for this lone gunman psycho on Obama, Hillary, and Islam... then he can have a pass
Islam is not the DNC. Just a pawn.

Forum List

Back