Dallas Ebola Patient Vomited Outside Apartment

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"Two days after he was sent home from a Dallas hospital, the man who is the first person to be diagnosed with Ebola in the United States was seen vomiting on the ground outside an apartment complex as he was bundled into an ambulance.

"His whole family was screaming. He got outside and he was throwing up all over the place," resident Mesud Osmanovic, 21, said on Wednesday, describing the chaotic scene before the man was admitted to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital on Sunday where he is in serious condition.

U.S. health officials have said the country's healthcare system was well prepared to contain any spread of Ebola, through careful tracking of people who had contact with the patient and appropriate care for those admitted to hospital. "

Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital Reuters

The US healthcare system is not prepared for this.

"Two days after he was sent home from a Dallas hospital, the man who is the first person to be diagnosed with Ebola in the United States was seen vomiting on the ground outside an apartment complex as he was bundled into an ambulance.

"His whole family was screaming. He got outside and he was throwing up all over the place," resident Mesud Osmanovic, 21, said on Wednesday, describing the chaotic scene before the man was admitted to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital on Sunday where he is in serious condition.

U.S. health officials have said the country's healthcare system was well prepared to contain any spread of Ebola, through careful tracking of people who had contact with the patient and appropriate care for those admitted to hospital. "

Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital Reuters

The US healthcare system is not prepared for this.
USMB liberals should be airlifted to Dallas to clean it up

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Fuck.....but then the head of the CDC said he would stop Obola in its tracks. No reason not to be confident.

Is there?

Obama says we have nothing to worry about.

Maybe he could send his wife and daughters to clean up the mess? Ya know, since we have nothing to worry about.....

I find it absolutely appalling the way the government is withholding information from the public.

- What flight was this person on?
- What country is he from?

The coy obfuscation by the CDC Director when asked if the Ebola patient is a U.S. citizen is insulting.

• Banned
Obama says we have nothing to worry about.

Maybe he could send his wife and daughters to clean up the mess? Ya know, since we have nothing to worry about.....
And once again he lies....He has the virus

Ebola-NY-Times.jpg

I find it absolutely appalling the way the government is withholding information from the public.

The coy obfuscation by the CDC Director when asked if the Ebola patient is a U.S. citizen is insulting.

Liberia. I heard the flight numbers today. Flew into DC...then to Dallas. Another fucking mess...they are coming by the hour now.

He traveled here from Liberia. It says so right in the article.

He traveled here from Liberia. It says so right in the article.

He flew out of Liberia, but is he a Liberian native, or did come to Liberia from elsewhere?

His landlord and his landlord's mother (? wife?) both died of ebola right before he boarded the flight. He helped to take the woman to the hospital.

He knew he was exposed, he knew he had it, and he came here because he knew that's the only way he had a chance in HELL of surviving it.

So..... Alex..... if that your real name :up: welcome to the forum ODS Sufferer. You have a lot of like-minded people here (most of the people who posted in your thread so far, aside form me that is)

Here is the latest-
Duncan “had direct contact with a woman stricken by Ebola on Sept. 15” and left his native Liberia for Dallas four days later, The New York Times reported today. It attributed the information to the woman’s parents and Duncan’s neighbors. The 19-year-old woman, who was pregnant, and her 21-year-old brother have since died, the newspaper said. - See more at: Health regulators not rushing to probe Dallas hospital 8217 s handling of Ebola patient Dallas Morning News

Here is the latest-
Duncan “had direct contact with a woman stricken by Ebola on Sept. 15” and left his native Liberia for Dallas four days later, The New York Times reported today. It attributed the information to the woman’s parents and Duncan’s neighbors. The 19-year-old woman, who was pregnant, and her 21-year-old brother have since died, the newspaper said. - See more at: Health regulators not rushing to probe Dallas hospital 8217 s handling of Ebola patient Dallas Morning News

Thank you.

Here is the latest-

Thank you.

Personally, I say get him well, then revoke his visa.

Here is the latest-

Thank you.

Personally, I say get him well, then revoke his visa.
We need to pay his bills first.

Forum List

Back