Dallas Cair Director says Muslims are above the American law

‘We are above the law of the land’

If you dont like the laws of America get the FUCK out!!
You don't like the laws of this secular land either, and God's laws are above Man's law if you are forced to choose but since man rules here your ass is going to be in a sling if you obey God instead of us. That is the price of faith.

There is no God and Country, in any faith, there is God or Country? Pick one, and only one, in the end.

Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." (Or Country)

Last edited:
‘We are above the law of the land’

If you dont like the laws of America get the FUCK out!!
Wrong. Sounds like they'd get along famously with Kim Davis, Huckabee, and their followers.

And this is deliciously ironic considering many of us asked what the Kim Davis supporters would do if it was a muslim stating they were above the law of the land instead of a christian. Well, folks......now you have it.

'Dallas Cair Director says Muslims are above the American law'

...giving more reason why CAIR, supporters of Islamic Extremism and enemies of this nation, should be banned as an organization in this country / labeled a terrorist organization...
The new Catholics, Jews, Irish, Chinese, Germans, Wetbacks, assorted boat people, and I forget the rest that have been treated as the same thing.

Funny thing, the actual threat to the country are people like you and the OP...

Why are not more RWrs on this thread? This is something we can all agree on...that the head of Dallas CAIR can go pack sand.
Never thought I would see something I agree with you on, but I'm with you on this!!!

While they can hold themselves to a different standard, they cannot supersede the laws of the land and force anyone to practice it. But then again that goes for Christians as well.

While they can hold themselves to a different standard, they cannot supersede the laws of the land and force anyone to practice it. But then again that goes for Christians as well.
Jesus taught that one must follow the laws of God. Mohammed also taught that one must follow the laws of god. Jesus taught that God will punish those who do not follow the laws of God. Mohammed taught that it is the responsibility of the Muslim to punish those who do not follow the laws of god.

Forum List

Back