Dallas Annual Season Ending Tailspin Gauranteed In 2014...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Hand Surgery on Murray's left paw will accentuate the typical Dallas season ending tailspin. Murray, who is not a stranger to the fumble, will now be even MORE fumble fingers for the last two games. IF Dallas makes the playoffs they are one and done. Or none and done...more likely.

yeah after they beat the eagles and came back to win that game with this injury,i would say thats about accurate.I was hoping too much for the eagles to beat them again with reject sanchez again showing his true colors as a quarterback and the inconsistant defense reemerging again.the cowboys play worse at home somehow so I figure the colts will beat them this sunday.

yeah after they beat the eagles and came back to win that game with this injury,i would say thats about accurate.I was hoping too much for the eagles to beat them again with reject sanchez again showing his true colors as a quarterback and the inconsistant defense reemerging again.the cowboys play worse at home somehow so I figure the colts will beat them this sunday.

It is amazing how many teams that lose to Seattle go on to lose their next game. I don't have the stats on hand but I believe it to be around 90%.

not so sure your hawks will get homefiled advantage huggy in the fact the two teams the cowgils play,one of them is someone like the jacksonville jaguars and you would think at least that they would win that game and the other one is sunday at home against the colts who in the last 3 games while they have one,they have looked really bad in doing so and its been against bad teams like the browns last week.

and if they beat the cowboys and make it to the superbowl,then the patriots who i guarantee will be there as long as brady is healthy assuming,they will be a much tougher opponent to beat than the donkeys were.brady doesnt choke in big games like manning does and they are much btter this year than last year,they got a healthy gronkowski,wilford and the addition of revis and the seattle pothead guy,they will be a force to be reckoned with,

i was never worried about them beating the donkeys last year but the patriots game i would be.the pats have been imprssive in their wins lately blowing people out where with the seahawks,while their defense is in prime form again,their offense has been unimpressive.USA TODAY mentioned that today as well.

so i still think the decion to let go of tate and harvin will come back to bite them if they make it past the cowboys and to the superbowl.

also since its murrays LEFT hand I dont see that being much a factor.they'll just shoot him up with novacaine if the paid is too much and he'll be fine.

It's a good thing Jerry Jones doesn't own race horses. If he did, they would be 'putting down' his horses at the track on a daily basis.

A runner cannot depend on hanging onto the football with one good hand. Novacaine might reduce the pain but it also inhibits motor response. Ya'll can look for Murray to hang onto the ball...I'm looking fumbles.

Forum List

Back