DADT Vote - Live!!!

bikers_news-556x710.jpg

Hmmm, now that is what I need for Christmas!!! Not sure the Hooters will get through the garage door though...............:eusa_angel:

Mr. Shaman joins TM on the list of the stupidest people who have ever lived.

Coming from a flounder, I doubt we are impressed with your flopping on the floor.:lol:

But I might ask, what makes bitches like you so vindictive, that you find a need to make baseless personal attacks? Don't you get enough cock to keep you happy, or did you burn your muffins this morning?

They're not baseless, Sheman is a fucking idiot.

Oh, and yes, Merry Christmas to you too!

There really is no call for it. Stick the fangs in your pocket and enjoy the holiday. And it would nice if she would respond herself to the nagging question. Maybe she just needs some batteries.

They already had the opportunity. Without causing problems.

They did not have an equal opportunity to serve. They could not speak of their chosen partner, their partner could not bid them farewell or welcome their return, they could not have their loved one visit in a military hospital, their loved ones could not receive any benefits

My heart pumps purple piss for them. It still isn't the time, and certainly not by a lame duck congress. Watch for the problems. If the military doesn't place a gag order on them.

And you can bet that they will. With an active WAR going on? This is a HUGE distraction...the thing here is to minimize the damage to thier ranks by this issue. (That should have never BEEN an issue to begin with).

i didnt read this whole thread, as the OP'rs posts are usually a waste of time
but does anyone know if this bill just repeals DADT or does it change the policy to allow gays to openly serve?

They did not have an equal opportunity to serve. They could not speak of their chosen partner, their partner could not bid them farewell or welcome their return, they could not have their loved one visit in a military hospital, their loved ones could not receive any benefits

My heart pumps purple piss for them. It still isn't the time, and certainly not by a lame duck congress. Watch for the problems. If the military doesn't place a gag order on them.

And you can bet that they will. With an active WAR going on? This is a HUGE distraction...the thing here is to minimize the damage to thier ranks by this issue. (That should have never BEEN an issue to begin with).

Nothing could be a bigger distraction than retards cutting their pay & starving their families at home, or being told by Rummy to just get by with what you have.......... Don't you think you have embarked on shallow thinking here? According to "who" says it is a distraction? That is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard, so I doubt you came up with it, but you heard that ignorant BS somewhere. You have never served, but the last thing on my mind when brothers are dying around me is if a guy is Latino, black, asian, gay, rapist, felon, child molester, cross dresser, etc. I want to know if he can hold up his end and will he die for me if he has to, just like I would do for him.

I should add, I know a gay women who served in Vietnam, she now disabled from it. And I know a cross dresser who served in Vietnam, who lives about two block from here, with a fetish for mannequins, and comes to my ladies garage sales to buy clothes for whatever. I never noticed them in nam, and skin color was irrelevant as well.

Last edited:
When given a choice of siding with Americans who want to serve their country or with bigots who want to tell others they are not allowed to represent their country..

Republicans overwhelmingly sided with the bigots

you are nuts, they ALREADY ARE SERVING.
Unlike some, just maybe they don't care to spread around what SEX they like to have sex with. good gawd.

but does anyone know if this bill just repeals DADT or does it change the policy to allow gays to openly serve?

They will be able to openly serve. Seems some promises have been made to certain unnamed Senators that this would be phased in slowly so that it would not affect Unit cohesiveness. At least someone is thinking a little bit. I would love to know what else they were promised.

I congratulate Sens. Scott Brown of Massachusetts, Mark Kirk of Illinois, Richard Burr of North Carolina, John Ensign of Nevada, George Voinovich of Ohio, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, and Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe, both of Maine for showing the political courage to do the right thing

The rest of the Republican Party shows once again they are on the wrong side of history

:thup:

fp011a.jpg

internet gayness FTL.............

OK! That is the one I want and make it black with purple haze flames on the tank. Like those tires!!!

As far as the chicks, I got better here, but the Hooter gal can come with the bike.:eusa_angel:

This is a great day for America.

Someone finally stood up to Republican bigotry.

Well I'm sure this DADT thing was THE MOST IMPORTANT thing on the peoples mind, all the while they stand in the unemployment lines.

but hey, AS LONG AS IT'S A VICTORY FOR THE boyking Obama.:poke:

Its the right thing to do and long overdue :clap2:

Says you...

.... and the majority of the American people, the majority of the military, and the majority of the United States' House of Representatives and Senate.

McCain's legacy take a blow?

How funny is that it was a FRIGGEN DEMOCRAT President who signed the damn thing into law in the FIRST PLACE.

yet you don't hear the howls and accusations AGAINST HIM, now do ya.:lol:

Well I'm sure this DADT thing was THE MOST IMPORTANT thing on the peoples mind, all the while they stand in the unemployment lines.

Did I just dream that an $858 billion bipartisan tax package became law yesterday? Did I dream that the Senate spent a good portion of the day today arguing matters of international security and peace as they consider the New START treaty?

Don't mind the reeling wingnut.

They will be able to openly serve. Seems some promises have been made to certain unnamed Senators that this would be phased in slowly so that it would not affect Unit cohesiveness. At least someone is thinking a little bit. I would love to know what else they were promised.

Do you care if the guy in your squad is a rapist when you are on patrol? I think this is really BS Ollie, because I know things happened in nam from torture, beheadings, murder, fragging, rapes, and frankly I didn't give a fuck as long as the guy held up his end like I would do for him, and I wouldn't leave him on trail if he went down. It's about survival, not anything else, no BS.

I mean, maybe we should make a list of what distractions you think apply in a field engagement?

1.How about a wife beater?
2.Dead beat dad?
3.Child Molester?
4.Robber?
5.Rapist?
6.Torturer
7.etc.

You put down whatever it is Ollie, because it don't mean nothing.

And you have to love this logic... if you don't embrace the radical gay agenda, you are most likely gay, but closeted.

Wow... real genius!

Your disgusting. Letting soldiers be honest about who they are is not a "Radical gay agenda."

Some time ago, ne'er-do-wells like yourself called desegregation in the military "Radical black agenda."

wtf? when were soldiers not ALLOWED to honest about themselves. you people are friggen nuts.

^ ---- this one is so beside herself she forgot what the debate was all about?

Forum List

Back