Daddy issues blow up the GOP in Cleveland

It was a great convention. The flip side is Obama praising Mexico today, and telling us how we are best buds and why we should redistribute our wealth to them too.

The convention was a circus. Trump is dead in the water.

What's the name of that old white hag with the ugly daughter running on the Democrat ticket that you never hear of on USMB? You might remember. She's the one who was fired from a law firm and who's husband paid $850K to settle a case with a woman out of court. Oh yes, her husband lost his law license too.

Won't happen guys. No Trump bounce from the convention. Swing state polls show

RCP Poll Average 44.0 41.3 Clinton +2.7
4-Way RCP Average 40.9 37.3 Clinton +3.6
RCP Electoral Map 209 164
Battlegrounds Clinton Trump RCP Average
Pennsylvania 45.5 42.3 Clinton +3.2
Florida 44.0 43.4 Clinton +0.6
Ohio 43.5 42.0 Clinton +1.5
bg_election_2010_trend_down_dem.gif

Wisconsin 44.3 38.7 Clinton +5.6
Iowa 42.3 39.3 Clinton +3.0
Virginia 43.8 39.0 Clinton +4.8
North Carolina 44.0 42.0 Clinton +2.0
Georgia 40.8 45.0 Trump +4.2
New Hampshire 43.4 40.8 Clinton +2.6
bg_election_2010_trend_down_dem.gif

It was a great convention. The flip side is Obama praising Mexico today, and telling us how we are best buds and why we should redistribute our wealth to them too.

Share our redistribution to our aristocracy with them? Aw hell no, we got too many wealthy folk to subsidize here.

I think you are underestimating the issues, and are relying on Repub/Demo polls.
While 91% of American's are not worried about global warming, they are worried about jobs, our economy, terrorism and our own government. Hillary is government.
Trump is a businessman. Hair, hands, none of that matters to Americans.

I think our country was enamored with Obama. Not any more. Now America wants a paycheck so they can make their mortgage payment. They don't want Muslims harming their children. They want the Gov. to stop stealing from the Social Security Fund and pretending we were not entitled to it in the first place.
The un-polled are going to show up in Nov. We'll see how it goes.....

Last edited:
Daddy Issues Blow Up the GOP in Cleveland

Now we know why Christe was passed over as VP choice. Poor Donnie...the cards are not lining up.

Have any of your predictions been right? NO!! You have been consistent however. You have consistently been totally WRONG.

I predicted and urged on Donnie as the GOP nominee. He has doomed the GOP for generations.

Lie. You predicted he would be gone even during the debates.

Now we know why Christe was passed over as VP choice. Poor Donnie...the cards are not lining up.

Have any of your predictions been right? NO!! You have been consistent however. You have consistently been totally WRONG.

I predicted and urged on Donnie as the GOP nominee. He has doomed the GOP for generations.

Perhaps very early, but when I realized he was a Clown, I began pulling for him.

The GOP is now doomed as they will never gain the non-white vote.

No, he did not, but you did.

Perhaps very early, but when I realized he was a Clown, I began pulling for him.

The GOP is now doomed as they will never gain the non-white vote.

I'm non-white and Trump has my vote.

Forum List

Back