Dad Of Sandy Hook Victim Awarded 450K In Defamation Case

Biggie, Heather Heyer, and, the children of Sandy Hook are presently livin’ la vida loca on some Deep State™ island in Micronesia. It is known.
Along with all the passengers from American Airlines Flight 77.

If you ever get angry about something on USMB, remember there are people the caliber of Sandy Hook deniers all over this place and so you're probably just arguing with a drooling moron. The pigeon on the chess board analogy.

It's disgusting to see so many far right radical conservative extremists defend people who make money off lies and inflicting suffering on innocent people.

Those men made money off that book and the lies they peddle.

They made money off the deaths of those children and suffering of their parents and all who loved them.

Yet the far right radical conservative extremists have no problem with it.

It's just disgusting.

Hey you haters, if the Sandy Hook murders were fake and a hoax, why did a jury award the parent nearly a half a million dollars?

Slander and defamation of character isn't free speech. It's a crime.

Good news.

Justice was served.

The trash that wrote that book and kept the lies and conspiracy theories going caused a lot of damage to the survivors.

Hopefully this will help stop all the lies and conspiracy theories. Maybe those who start those lies will think twice.

Sandy Hook conspiracy theory author to pay $450,000 to victim's dad

Alex Jones has a much wider audience and much deeper pockets.

I'm curious to see how much the parents suing him will win. Especially after a pair of absolutely disastrous depositions for Jones.

And of course, with a judgment comes access to Jones' finances if he does anything than pay up.

It's disgusting to see so many far right radical conservative extremists defend people who make money off lies and inflicting suffering on innocent people....
They made money off the deaths of those children and suffering of their parents and all who loved them.
Anti-gun loons use the deaths of these children and the suffering of their parents to push an agenda that would otherwise go nowhere.
You have no problem with it.
How are they - and you - different?

Sweet!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2019/10/16/jury-awards-father-sandy-hook-victim-defamation-case/

In June, Pozner won a defamation case against editors of a book that claimed no one died at the Newtown, Conn., school. A summary judgment found James H. Fetzer and Mike Palecek defamed Pozner with statements that his son’s death certificate was a fake.

On Tuesday, a Wisconsin jury determined the amount that Fetzer must pay Lenny Pozner for making defamatory statements, with the foreperson writing in “$450,000” on the form.

Outstanding! Alex Jones must be shitting his pants.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Good news.

Justice was served.

The trash that wrote that book and kept the lies and conspiracy theories going caused a lot of damage to the survivors.

Hopefully this will help stop all the lies and conspiracy theories. Maybe those who start those lies will think twice.

I'm curious to see how much the parents suing him will win. Especially after a pair of absolutely disastrous depositions for Jones.

And of course, with a judgment comes access to Jones' finances if he does anything than pay up.

I hope he is left totally bankrupt with never being able to recover and live in poverty for the rest of his life.

He made money off the deaths of children and suffering of parents.

The parents of several of those children had to move from their homes because of death threats.

These people have no sense of decency or shame.

I hope the jerk who wrote that book is bankrupt from this judgement against him.

The publisher of that book should be sued too. They made money off it too.

Good news.

Justice was served.

I hope he is left totally bankrupt with never being able to recover and live in poverty for the rest of his life.

The parents of several of those children had to move from their homes because of death threats.

The death threats are a big one. They are demonstrable harm caused by Jones' slander and libel. Damage to reputation is harder to prove. Damage caused by death threats?

Much, much easier.

Good news.

Justice was served.

The death threats are a big one. They are demonstrable harm caused by Jones' slander and libel. Damage to reputation is harder to prove. Damage caused by death threats?

Much, much easier.

Yes the death threats are a big one. No one should endure such horrible abuse from people whose only desire is to make money off them by telling lies.

I hope jones faces bankruptcy and is left in poverty for the rest of his life.

It's just disgusting that people are allowed to make money off the deaths of children and threaten people so much they have to leave their home in fear for their lives.

It is clear that most have not researched the subjected, if you did you would clearly see what a hoax it was.
Just because you where told it happened doesn't mean it did you are just showing you ignorance by posting it did.
There are some that got rich from the hoax and they are laughing all the way to the bank and they are trying to take our rights away.
So wake the fuck up.
My wife lost her young first cousin there. I have met the parents several times. Been to a couple of dedications.
Their daughters horrible death was real.
So wake up and stop that stupid disgusting shit.
Not a single gun was confiscated due to Sandy Hook.

My wife lost her young first cousin there. I have met the parents several times. Been to a couple of dedications.
Prove it

What is the legal name of her young first cousin? What is your wife's legal name? Don't worry about why I ask.

The thing about SH that astonishes me the MOST, is how many THOUSANDS of people claim to have been directly or indirectly related to those 20 children in that small town. I wish I had kept all of the communications so I could draw up a chart to show how ridiculous it was. I would conservatively say that some 1,250 aunts, uncles and cousins lost someone at SH. I would say that perhaps 20,000 people personally knew one of the victims. I would say that each child had some 40 different and unrelated people living "next door" to the family in a neighborhood that had no apartment buildings.

Yet, whenever I ask for proof of the claims, all I EVER get is, "You're not worthy of seeing the proof you evil gun owner! TURN IN YOUR GUNS!!"

But as I stated earlier, I've already been through this festering circus of mentally diseased liberalism once. I have waded waist deep through the bubbling sludge and filth of liberalism that is SH and so many other BS stories, and I have neither the energy nor the motivation to submerge myself once again into the rancid Sea of Liberal Bullshit to take on a new generation of liberals who are all foaming at the mouth to make sure that anyone who doesn't believe the SH story is silenced at all costs.

As for what was taken away as a result of SH, this is also a lie. SH was not about physically taking guns away. It was about building a mindset among young brains that would GROW UP to become future politicians, judges, and teachers, activists, and news network anchors that believe those evil black rifles MUST be taken away.

SH did accomplish some small victories in limitations on magazine capacities by local jurisdictions and other things. It also made it difficult to carry a gun on a school campus. But SH's main accomplishment was passing off a fake shooting as a real story, backed by clueless brain dead politicians who make REAL WORLD decisions about private gun ownership based on those lies, simple minded network news personalities that will spew ANYTHING to a TV camera if it means they will get a reward, and corrupt judges who just accept the SH story at face value (because they saw it on TV) and issue huge financial rewards to the culprits based solely on apathy.

You cannot carry a handgun into a post office to mail a letter because some 30 years ago or longer, ONE postal worker used a gun to shoot his coworkers. Hence the coining of the phrase "GOING POSTAL!" SH was about creating a generation of brain dead politicians, and judges, and school administrators, and network personalities, and others who fear AR15s just because of what they heard or saw on TV, without the slightest element of TRUTH being involved or proven. SH was the biggest push to make any violation of political correctness a CRIME.

Last edited:

What is the legal name of her young first cousin? What is your wife's legal name? Don't worry about why I ask.

The thing about SH that astonishes me the MOST, is how many THOUSANDS of people claim to have been directly or indirectly related to those 20 children in that small town. I wish I had kept all of the communications so I could draw up a chart to show how ridiculous it was. I would conservatively say that some 1,250 aunts, uncles and cousins lost someone at SH. I would say that perhaps 20,000 people personally knew one of the victims. I would say that each child had some 40 different and unrelated people living "next door" to the family in a neighborhood that had no apartment buildings.

Yet, whenever I ask for proof of the claims, all I EVER get is, "You're not worthy of seeing the proof you evil gun owner! TURN IN YOUR GUNS!!"

But as I stated earlier, I've already been through this festering circus of mentally diseased liberalism once. I have waded waist deep through the bubbling sludge and filth of liberalism that is SH and so many other BS stories, and I have neither the energy nor the motivation to submerge myself once again into the rancid Sea of Liberal Bullshit to take on a new generation of liberals who are all foaming at the mouth to make sure that anyone who doesn't believe the SH story is silenced at all costs.

As for what was taken away as a result of SH, this is also a lie. SH was not about physically taking guns away. It was about building a mindset among young brains that would GROW UP to become future politicians, judges, and teachers, activists, and news network anchors that those evil black rifles MUST be taken away.

SH did accomplish some small victories in limitations on magazine capacities by local jurisdictions and other things. It also made it difficult to carry a gun on a school campus. But SH's main accomplishment was passing off a fake shooting as a real story, backed by clueless brain dead politicians who make REAL WORLD decisions about private gun ownership based on those lies, simple minded network news personalities that will spew ANYTHING to a TV camera if it means they will get a reward, and corrupt judges who just accept the SH story at face value (because they saw it on TV) and issue huge financial rewards to the culprits based solely on apathy.

You cannot carry a handgun into a post office to mail a letter because some 30 years ago or longer, ONE postal worker used a gun to shoot his coworkers. Hence the coining of the phrase "GOING POSTAL!" SH was about creating a generation of brain dead politicians, and judges, and school administrators, and network personalities, and others who fear AR15s just because of what they heard or saw on TV, without the slightest element of TRUTH being involved or proven. SH was the biggest push to make any violation of political correctness a CRIME.

Yyyyyyeeeeahhhh ummmmm......... pretty sure the poster you quoted is one person, not "THOUSANDS". Your personal paranoid fantasies are irrelevant to that. And if you think ANY of us are going to intentionally spill personal data all over the internets you must be a special case.

Yyyyyyeeeeahhhh ummmmm......... pretty sure the poster you quoted is one person, not "THOUSANDS".

Yep ... one OF thousands.

Your personal paranoid fantasies are irrelevant to that. And if you think ANY of us are going to intentionally spill personal data all over the internets you must be a special case.

Golly... I've only heard that excuse a few hundred times. Sending a private message containing the necessary DATA to follow up on the claim in order to verify it or debunk it is not the same as "spill[ing] personal data all over the internets"

Yyyyyyeeeeahhhh ummmmm......... pretty sure the poster you quoted is one person, not "THOUSANDS".

Yep ... one OF thousands.

Your personal paranoid fantasies are irrelevant to that. And if you think ANY of us are going to intentionally spill personal data all over the internets you must be a special case.

Golly... I've only heard that excuse a few hundred times. Sending a private message containing the necessary DATA to follow up on the claim in order to verify it or debunk it is not the same as "spill[ing] personal data all over the internets"

Ummmmm yeah actually it is.

Who the fuck are you that you think you deserve that shit? Fulla yourself much?

Forum List

Back