Dad Of Sandy Hook Victim Awarded 450K In Defamation Case

I never understood the Sandy Hook is a hoax thing, but what happened to freedom of speech? You got to take the bad with the good.

I never understood the Sandy Hook is a hoax thing, but what happened to freedom of speech? You got to take the bad with the good.

How much time in actual HOURS have you spent researching it? I have over 3,000 hours of time into it along with several thousands of dollars of money invested into finding the truth, and a whole lot of time and money into many other "Breaking News!" events as well.

Most people's total investment into SH was limited to what they saw on CNN,ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, FOX and all of the others combined with their decades of programming that makes them believe that well dressed, highly pain network new anchors with a serious looks on their faces WILL NOT LIE to them.

Ahh, Geez! The conversations I could have, if only people weren't so resistant to admitting that they have been fooled. Alas, I do not want to expend the energy to do it again. It is no skin off of my nose. Believe what you will. If I had a dollar for every death threat I received over those years, I'd be on Shark Tank! The TRUTH would cause you to lose sleep any way. SH (and all of the others) did what it was designed to do. The current fervor over "gun control" is clear evidence of that.

How much time in actual HOURS have you spent researching it? I have over 3,000 hours of time into it along with several thousands of dollars of money invested into finding the truth, and a whole lot of time and money into many other "Breaking News!" events as well.

Most people's total investment into SH was limited to what they saw on CNN,ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, FOX and all of the others combined with their decades of programming that makes them believe that well dressed, highly pain network new anchors with a serious looks on their faces WILL NOT LIE to them.

Ahh, Geez! The conversations I could have, if only people weren't so resistant to admitting that they have been fooled. Alas, I do not want to expend the energy to do it again. It is no skin off of my nose. Believe what you will. If I had a dollar for every death threat I received over those years, I'd be on Shark Tank! The TRUTH would cause you to lose sleep any way. SH (and all of the others) did what it was designed to do. The current fervor over "gun control" is clear evidence of that.

Is that you dale?

Seek some help please

WTH?

Biggie, Heather Heyer, and, the children of Sandy Hook are presently livin’ la vida loca on some Deep State™ island in Micronesia. It is known.

Free speech refers to opinions. Ass-serting bullshit about people that you know is bullshit is called slander. Or if in published form like this, libel. Those are crimes. Always have been.

Riiight......but when Democrats write a book full of lies, they don’t seem to be getting sued for a half million.

Seem to me it was the same crowd that claim the JFK assassination was a conspiracy by the government or the Moon landings a hoax. Despite all the evidence that JFK was murdered by a batshit crazy leftwinger and communist, there are people who just want to believe otherwise.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hi Crazy Dale :bye1:

Forum List

Back