Dad: "I think he's a sleazeball"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jimnyc, Feb 13, 2004.

1. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    ** By the way, he has now officially denied this on air this morning (Imus in the morning), Should any truth come out of this he is screwed. **

PRESIDENTIAL hopeful John Kerry was branded a “sleazeball” last night by the parents of a young woman he allegedly tried to woo.

Alex Polier, 24, was named as the woman at the centre of a scandal that threatens to damage Democrat Kerry’s bid for the White House.

Her mother Donna claims Kerry, 60 — dubbed the new JFK — once chased Alex to be on his campaign team and was “after her”.

There is no evidence the pair had an affair, but her father Terry, 56, said: “I think he’s a sleazeball. I did kind of wonder if my daughter didn’t get that kind of feeling herself.

“He’s not the sort of guy I would choose to be with my daughter.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004071162,00.html

2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
  3. Aquarian

Aquarian Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    From the slate's article on how justify "sleaze" coverage:

read the rest at http://slate.msn.com/id/2095441/

4. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I Googled the AP reporter's byline... she wrote a big thing about uninsured people. Wow. Now the British tabs say she's in Africa and won't comment. Double wow.

Man, I am totally unexcited about John Kerry. He's just a creepy-lookin' Taxachussetts pinko. I'm not impressed that he fought. So did George McGovern, and that man had NO brain.

What a ridiculous country we live in. I'm pretty damn far right, but even I don't care whether people fought in a war or what their sex lives are. What I care about it is whether they'll provide real leadership on the issues that matter to me.