DACA: The truth revealed...these are not "innocent children forced to the U.S. against their will"

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The application guideline reads: "applicants must be under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012"
Nowhere does it say that one must PROVE they were brought here "against their will by their parents". The Loons try desperately to sell the perception that every DACA "kid" was 10 months old and smuggled into the U.S. in a gunny sack "by their parents"
"These poor little children know nothing but the U.S., they are as American as we are...boohoohoo....the poor widdle kids"
BULLSHIT!
Their applications contain whatever information they wrote in the empty boxes. Nothing proven....THATS IT!
I say 90% of DACA "kids" weren't "kids" at all...they were all 30 year olds with neck tattoos and silver teeth that made the trek across the desert alone.
PROVE otherwise Loons!

The application guideline reads: "applicants must be under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012"
Nowhere does it say that one must PROVE they were brought here "against their will by their parents". The Loons try desperately to sell the perception that every DACA "kid" was 10 months old and smuggled into the U.S. in a gunny sack "by their parents"
"These poor little children know nothing but the U.S., they are as American as we are...boohoohoo....the poor widdle kids"
BULLSHIT!
Their applications contain whatever information they wrote in the empty boxes. Nothing proven....THATS IT!
I say 90% of DACA "kids" weren't "kids" at all...they were all 30 year olds with neck tattoos and silver teeth that made the trek across the desert alone.
PROVE otherwise Loons!

You again prove that you are a racist pig. If the case you described were true then there would be 8 million not 800,000 DREAMers. You are the BULLSHIT artist. Robert E Lee would slap your racist face.

BULLSHIT!
PROVE otherwise Loons!

You again prove that you are a racist pig. If the case you described were true then there would be 8 million not 800,000 DREAMers. You are the BULLSHIT artist. Robert E Lee would slap your racist face.

Racist pig? For telling the truth?
Are you sure about that?
Prove that shit...Post the demographics from a government source. You can't just make the claim because that's what seems most reasonable in your little tiny bias peanut brain....you're a barely legal anchor baby...you'll never see this issue in total clarity.

BULLSHIT!
PROVE otherwise Loons!

Whenever a poster like this uses the 'truth revealed' it's a guarantee his post will be horseshit.

BULLSHIT!
PROVE otherwise Loons!

Whenever a poster like this uses the 'truth revealed' it's a guarantee his post will be horseshit.

Horseshit huh? Prove me wrong.
Prove that all beaners...whoops, I meant "DREAMERS" are "victims" of their parents wrongdoings....prove they were all brought here against their will as pure, innocent little children. That's the perception you Loons have been pitching.

BULLSHIT!
PROVE otherwise Loons!

Prove that all beaners...whoops, I meant "DREAMERS" are "victims" of their parents wrongdoings....prove they were all brought here against their will as pure, innocent little children. That's the perception you Loons have been pitching.

To qualify for DACA you have to have come here when you were 16 or under, which means you were not old enough to legally consent.

BULLSHIT!
PROVE otherwise Loons!

To qualify for DACA you have to have come here when you were 16 or under, which means you were not old enough to legally consent.

NEGATIVE. Try again.

Who is eligible for DACA relief?
Individuals who meet the following criteria can apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals:
  • are under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012;
  • came to the U.S. while under the age of 16;
  • have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present. (For purposes of calculating this five year period, brief and innocent absences from the United States for humanitarian reasons will not be included);
  • entered the U.S. without inspection or fell out of lawful visa status before June 15, 2012;
  • were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  • are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED, or have been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or armed forces;
  • have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors of any kind; and
  • do not pose a threat to national security or public safety.

BULLSHIT!
PROVE otherwise Loons!

Racist pig? For telling the truth?
Are you sure about that?
Prove that shit...Post the demographics from a government source. You can't just make the claim because that's what seems most reasonable in your little tiny bias peanut brain....you're a barely legal anchor baby...you'll never see this issue in total clarity.

My father was a member of the US Army when I was born you pig. The fact is that you have no clue what you are talking about. You are not telling the truth. You have no idea how long these children have been in the US. Your hatred for non-Europeans will never allow you to see the truth.

BULLSHIT!
PROVE otherwise Loons!

NEGATIVE. Try again.

Individuals who meet the following criteria can apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals:
  • have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present. (For purposes of calculating this five year period, brief and innocent absences from the United States for humanitarian reasons will not be included);
  • entered the U.S. without inspection or fell out of lawful visa status before June 15, 2012;
  • were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  • are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED, or have been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or armed forces;
  • have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors of any kind; and

came to the U.S. while under the age of 16;

there, I made it bigger for you Grandpa. Next time fetch your reading glasses.

BULLSHIT!
PROVE otherwise Loons!

NEGATIVE. Try again.

You still don't get it bud...I know you're just playing stupid.
How would an illegal prove when they "arrived"?
Think for a second...is there a wetback checkpoint on the other side of the Rio Grande? NO!
The answer is; they write whatever date they want in that "Arrival Date" box.
Get it now?

NEGATIVE. Try again.

Think for a second...is there a wetback checkpoint on the other side of the Rio Grande? NO!
Get it now?

Evidence is required:

3. What documents may show that you came to the United States before your 16th birthday?

Submit copies of any of the following documents:

A. Passport with an admission stamp indicating when you entered the United States;

B. Form I-94, I-94W, or I-95 Arrival-Departure Record;

C. Any Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) or DHS document stating your date of entry (e.g., Form I-862,

Notice to Appear);

D. Travel records, such as transportation tickets showing your dates of travel to the United States;

E. School records (e.g., transcripts, report cards) from the schools that you have attended in the United States,

showing the names of the schools and periods of school attendance;

F. Hospital or medical records concerning treatment or hospitalization, showing the names of the medical facilities

or physicians and the dates of the treatment or hospitalization;

G. Official records from a religious entity in the United States confirming your participation in a religious ceremony,

rite, or passage (e.g., baptism, first communion, wedding); or

H. Any other document that you believe is relevant.

NEGATIVE. Try again.

Get it now?

Evidence is required:

3. What documents may show that you came to the United States before your 16th birthday?

Submit copies of any of the following documents:

A. Passport with an admission stamp indicating when you entered the United States;

B. Form I-94, I-94W, or I-95 Arrival-Departure Record;

C. Any Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) or DHS document stating your date of entry (e.g., Form I-862,

Notice to Appear);

D. Travel records, such as transportation tickets showing your dates of travel to the United States;

E. School records (e.g., transcripts, report cards) from the schools that you have attended in the United States,

showing the names of the schools and periods of school attendance;

F. Hospital or medical records concerning treatment or hospitalization, showing the names of the medical facilities

or physicians and the dates of the treatment or hospitalization;

G. Official records from a religious entity in the United States confirming your participation in a religious ceremony,

rite, or passage (e.g., baptism, first communion, wedding); or

H. Any other document that you believe is relevant.

Haha...you're trying way too hard bud.
They're un-phucking-documented...they make up whatever dates they want. Come on man...pull your head from your anus.

Forum List

Back