DACA...the "hot potato" now in congress' inept hands....

Do you know how many have been pimped out to prostitution and drug trafficking while in Obama's detention centers? Of course you don't.

Do you? Of course you don't.

Terrible, terrible argument

Yes, National Geographic filmed a documentary on the issue. Apparently you are an ignorant ill informed liberal like most liberals. Go ahead attempt to discredit National Geographic you hack.

Why do ReTrumplicans want to kick out people who want to join our 'team'? Especially those who are here through no fault of their own, that know no where else. They are for all intents Americans.

Only one thing I can see - wrong color.

anyone here who has had a immigrant kid destroy their life, raise your hand so I can call you a fucking liar.

DACA is a Racist Democratic Party policy about creating more Democrat Voters.
It is not about compassion.
The Left Wingers are big fat LIARS again.

So, moron......When hundred of thousands of Cubans were allowed to come to the U.S. throughout the Reagan years....and Cubans that tend to vote republican.....Was Reagan one of your RACISTS ???

(this idiot paints himself into a corner.....constantly......LOL)

Do you know how many have been pimped out to prostitution and drug trafficking while in Obama's detention centers? Of course you don't.

Do you? Of course you don't.

Terrible, terrible argument

Yes, National Geographic filmed a documentary on the issue. Apparently you are an ignorant ill informed liberal like most liberals. Go ahead attempt to discredit National Geographic you hack.
Aw making up a story about National Geographic and DACA because your bluff was called :itsok:

Do you know how many have been pimped out to prostitution and drug trafficking while in Obama's detention centers?

Are you sure that wasn't under Arpaio's concentration camps??? LOL

As expected, Trump took the cowardly way out and instead of deciding on DACA through his "beloved" executive orders......gave the entire controversy to Congress with a timeline of 6 months to "resolve" the issue.

My guess is that equally cowardly congress will defy the 6 month timeline and try to wait out a decision AFTER the 2018 midterm elections.

Can anyone else foresee the political ads by democrats running for seats in the House next Spring??? .

It's been there since inept Obama created it.

Have you noticed that the Dirty Racist Democrats do everything that they can to stop the enforcement of our immigration laws?
It is because the Democrat Bigots regard middle class Americans as their arch enemy and third world welfare moochers as the future majority of the Democratic Party.

DACA is a Racist Democratic Party policy about creating more Democrat Voters.
It is not about compassion.
The Left Wingers are big fat LIARS again.

If ReTrumplicans didn't hate brown people, maybe some would join their party! The old Republican Party under GW Bush did pretty well with hispanics.

As expected, Trump took the cowardly way out and instead of deciding on DACA through his "beloved" executive orders......gave the entire controversy to Congress with a timeline of 6 months to "resolve" the issue.

My guess is that equally cowardly congress will defy the 6 month timeline and try to wait out a decision AFTER the 2018 midterm elections.

Can anyone else foresee the political ads by democrats running for seats in the House next Spring??? .
Yeah I'm sure those protected by DACA will be fine. But saying that isn't much comfort to them with a hostile President that lacks morals in charge.

Its hostile to deport them the fuck back to their own damn country after they broke our laws?
If they were innocent children when they came here, yes.

Why does that make a difference?

Yeah I'm sure those protected by DACA will be fine. But saying that isn't much comfort to them with a hostile President that lacks morals in charge.

Its hostile to deport them the fuck back to their own damn country after they broke our laws?
If they were innocent children when they came here, yes.

Why does that make a difference?
It doesn't, to cruel people

So, since the republican-led congress now has had at least EIGHT years (2010-2017) to fix it.....
What grade would you give these "charming" elected republicans???.......LOL

The Racist Democrats are against protecting everyone's Voting Rights from illegal alien voter fraud.
The Corrupt Democratic Party blocks Voter ID laws to enable illegal aliens to erase the votes of American Citizens.
Democrat lies and corruption are destroying America's representative democracy.

immigrant kids ... something else for snowflake republicans to cry about.

the world is their crying towel ... boohoo.

The Racist Democrats are against protecting everyone's Voting Rights from illegal alien voter fraud.
The Corrupt Democratic Party blocks Voter ID laws to enable illegal aliens to erase the votes of American Citizens.
Democrat lies and corruption are destroying America's representative democracy.

It would then be "best" for you to hide under your bed.......LOL

Why do ReTrumplicans want to kick out people who want to join our 'team'? Especially those who are here through no fault of their own, that know no where else. They are for all intents Americans.

Only one thing I can see - wrong color.
They are for all intents Americans.

no, they aren't..

they are here illegally

Why do you want to reward criminals?

What Congress wanted.....

no, they aren't..

they are here illegally

Why do you want to reward criminals?

Sins of the parents gets their children to pay for those sins??? Shit, if that's the case, Fred Trump's blatant racism must THEN be passed on to Donny-baby's own guilt.....don't you think?

So, since the republican-led congress now has had at least EIGHT years (2010-2017) to fix it.....
What grade would you give these "charming" elected republicans???.......LOL
eight years?

What Reed didn't stop, Obama would have.

Are you going to prove your idiocy all day, or will you go offline soon with your foot in your mouth.

Forum List

Back