DACA...the "hot potato" now in congress' inept hands....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As expected, Trump took the cowardly way out and instead of deciding on DACA through his "beloved" executive orders......gave the entire controversy to Congress with a timeline of 6 months to "resolve" the issue.

My guess is that equally cowardly congress will defy the 6 month timeline and try to wait out a decision AFTER the 2018 midterm elections.

Can anyone else foresee the political ads by democrats running for seats in the House next Spring??? .

All countries have immigration laws.

There is nothing racist about the enforcement of our immigration laws.

The Racist Democrats are attempting to block the enforcement of our immigration laws just for more Voters. And That is what’s racist as hell.

Trump is using his pen and phone. Obama told him how to do it in his letter. Now forcing Congress to do their job is creating a Regressive uproar. We don't call them libtardos for no reason.

Last edited:
As expected, Trump took the cowardly way out and instead of deciding on DACA through his "beloved" executive orders......gave the entire controversy to Congress with a timeline of 6 months to "resolve" the issue.

My guess is that equally cowardly congress will defy the 6 month timeline and try to wait out a decision AFTER the 2018 midterm elections.

Can anyone else foresee the political ads by democrats running for seats in the House next Spring??? .
Yeah I'm sure those protected by DACA will be fine. But saying that isn't much comfort to them with a hostile President that lacks morals in charge.

Here are some great examples of Racist Left Wingers on immigration:

Brown Berets; “Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die … Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Los Angeles City Council. “They’re afraid we’re going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They’re right. We will take them over … We are here to stay.”

Professor University of Texas; “We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population … I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.”

Chairman of the California Democratic Party, “Remember 187 — proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens — was the last gasp of white America in California.”

California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, “California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn’t like it should leave.”

Mexican Consul General , “We are practicing ‘La Reconquista’ in California.”

Professor Loyola Marymount University; “We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos …”

Yeah I'm sure those protected by DACA will be fine. But saying that isn't much comfort to them with a hostile President that lacks morals in charge.

Its hostile to deport them the fuck back to their own damn country after they broke our laws?

Its hostile to deport them the fuck back to their own damn country after they broke our laws?
If they were innocent children when they came here, yes.

We can only hope that Trump sending this to Congress, following the law in other words, something regressives clearly hate, will result in Congress actually doing something for the Americans they are supposed to be working for.

"but I'm sure you hard that all of your life"
LMAO Left Wingers are always such morons
yea, I have never "hard" that

"but I'm sure you hard that all of your life"
LMAO Left Wingers are always such morons
yea, I have never "hard" that

ATTA boy, you caught me in a typo...That must make you all tingly inside....You're still an asshole.....LOL

If they were innocent children when they came here, yes.

Do you know how many have been pimped out to prostitution and drug trafficking while in Obama's detention centers? Of course you don't. By your logic we should let a billion poor kids into our country, why not throw the doors open hell they can live in your house and you can pay for their food, education, and healthcare how about that? How many can you take 6? 8?

We can only hope that Trump sending this to Congress, following the law in other words, something regressives clearly hate, will result in Congress actually doing something for the Americans they are supposed to be working for.
Wishful thinking, I suspect.

Between 2012 and 2016 the Corrupt Obama administration gave over $290 million$ of taxpayer funds to racist non-profit groups that are dedicated to stopping the enforcement of our immigration laws.

Between 2012 and 2016 the Corrupt Obama administration gave over $290 million$ of taxpayer funds to racist non-profit groups that are dedicated to stopping the enforcement of our immigration laws.
Damn that could have covered almost a year of Trump's taxpayer funded vacations

Did that bit of "irrefutable" factoid hurt when you pushed it out of your ass???...............LOL

Democrats need to be more forceful and vocal in wanting benefits for illegals. That's the way to win votes.

Exactly.

Now Congressional Republicans will be forced to either appease their hateful, bigoted base or pursue responsible governance by enacting immigration reform.

Indeed, there will be conflict between Republican members of Congress, many of whom themselves are hateful bigots.

DACA is a Racist Democratic Party policy about creating more Democrat Voters.
It is not about compassion.
The Left Wingers are big fat LIARS again.

Forum List

Back