Da Plane. Da Plane, Found On Fantasy Island

You're actually invoking an old TV show based on the word "plane" ----- just to try to cram this story into the Media forum?
To Pogo: See number 6 permalink in this thread:

I Know What Happened To The Plane US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh Bull Shit. I'm referring to THIS thread.

Every news event is by definition reported in some sort of media, since without media it could not be communicated. That doesn't make it a story ABOUT media. If that were the case EVERY news story about anything would be a "story about media".

Stories that actually ARE about media concern things like a Comcast merger... Net Neutrality.... Al Jazeera launching... talk radio trends, etc.

This is a story about a PLANE.

A plane is not media.

A plane is not media.
To Pogo: I always forget that assholes like you must have everything spelled out for them.

The media filled up countless commercial hours every day for 7 or 8 weeks. Media ghouls even ran one hour specials talking about Da plane. Da Plane.

The plane that hit the mountain in Europe was almost as bad. A plane hitting a mountain is not as profitable as the mystery surrounding a missing plane; so media ghouls worked the pilot’s “mental problems” for two or three weeks if I remember correctly.

In short, asshole, whenever media ghouls work a story for weeks and months it is about the media not the tragedy.

A plane is not media.
To Pogo: I always forget that assholes like you must have everything spelled out for them.

The media filled up countless commercial hours every day for 7 or 8 weeks. Media ghouls even ran one hour specials talking about Da plane. Da Plane.

The plane that hit the mountain in Europe was almost as bad. A plane hitting a mountain is not as profitable as the mystery surrounding a missing plane; so media ghouls worked the pilot’s “mental problems” for two or three weeks if I remember correctly.

In short, asshole, whenever media ghouls work a story for weeks and months it is about the media not the tragedy.

Then come up with a story about how "the media" is overplaying or underplaying the story. THAT might be a story about media. You DON'T make that point by scraping up an obscure web story and going "AAAAAGGH! THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT IT AGAIN! MAKE THEM STOP!"

What is your point then ------ that a piece of mysterious wreckage should be found and no one should report it?

This is a minor story about a plane. A plane is not the media.

Then come up with a story about how "the media" is overplaying
To Pogo: See number 22 permalink asshole:
or underplaying the story. THAT might be a story about media.
To Pogo: The list of stories underplayed, or not reported, to protect Democrat party ideology and famous Democrats is endless. The following quotation covers one story that has been “underplayed” for sixty or so years:

David Rockefeller's 1991 Bilderberg
Quote...Ten Years Later​

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."​

He went on to explain:​

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."​

-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle​

To Pogo: See number 22 permalink asshole:

22 doesn't even have a link. It's just you whining "asshole" because I called out your non-media story for what it is.

Tissue?

or underplaying the story. THAT might be a story about media.
To Pogo: The list of stories underplayed, or not reported, to protect Democrat party ideology and famous Democrats is endless. The following quotation covers one story that has been “underplayed” for sixty or so years:

David Rockefeller's 1991 Bilderberg
Quote...Ten Years Later​

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."​

He went on to explain:​

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."​

-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle​

None of which has jack fucking squat to do with a Maylasian airliner going down. If you think it does, take it to Conspiracy Theories.

Forum categories: not rocket surgery.

22 doesn't even have a link.
To Pogo: Once again I forgot that I have to spell it for an asshole. READ NUMBER 22.

And once again, "Number 22" doesn't make a plane crash into "the media".
All "number 22" tells me is that you're butthurt over how much the crash dominated the news -- a year and a half ago --- and have no clue how to change the channel.

Forum List

Back