Da Plane. Da Plane, Found On Fantasy Island

I stumbled across this show just the other night while suffering with insomnia. Watched a little bit and thought; how in the HELL did that show make it on television.
cheesy

okay here is what i dont get....it is from a triple 7...how many are missing.....one mother fuckers one...and yet they wont say the wreakage is from the only one missing.....go figure

I stumbled across this show just the other night while suffering with insomnia. Watched a little bit and thought; how in the HELL did that show make it on television.
cheesy
I loved that show along with the Love boat.

cheesy

I think I watched it when I was younger. but I'm now 60 and like I said, it was cheesy as all get out. the little guy was some Hawaiian Idol and he had women throwing themselves at him. he couldn't decide so he took all four. I'm like whoa for back then. lol

cheesy

I think I watched it when I was younger. but I'm now 60 and like I said, it was cheesy as all get out. the little guy was some Hawaiian Idol and he had women throwing themselves at him. he couldn't decide so he took all four. I'm like whoa for back then. lol
I still remember a guys fantasy was to bet /play poker for the island and Ricardo agreed.. It was a nail biter episode.... They should remake it into a movie :)

cheesy

I still remember a guys fantasy was to bet /play poker for the island and Ricardo agreed.. It was a nail biter episode.... They should remake it into a movie :)
I can proudly say I never watch FI or the Cum Bucket.

cheesy

and to this day I still don't know who shot JR or even know what the big deal was.

cheesy

and to this day I still don't know who shot JR or even know what the big deal was.

I don't think I watched that show. I started to and then lost interest or something. I have no idea who shot the man. but I gather he was a real jerk. lol

cheesy

Nobody shot JR.

It was all a wet dream.

I don't think I watched that show. I started to and then lost interest or something. I have no idea who shot the man. but I gather he was a real jerk. lol
Fantasy island and love boat was on when I was around 13 and had a curfew, but Dallas was about when I was 15 don't remember watching t.v again till around 1990 :)

okay here is what i dont get....it is from a triple 7...how many are missing.....one mother fuckers one...and yet they wont say the wreakage is from the only one missing.....go figure

People who do actual investigations for a living like to verify, then re-verify, and then finally re-re verify before releasing a definitive answer.

It doesn't mesh well with the RIGHT NOW news cycle, but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back