D Twofer: Backfire from the Moore Dirty Trick and Blowback too

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
They struck too soon with Moore, giving him and his lawyer time to rip the case apart and forgot that they have 25 senate seats to defend in 2018. Liberal donors and office holders have given enough evidence that they are the main sexual predators because Alred showed that no one was too powerful to out as a sexual predator. I have posted that D stands also for either Dumber or Dumbest but even I am surprised that they managed to pull off this kind of losers trifecta.

Loss of a possible seat by over playing their hand, Moore did date women a decade younger than himself. That in and of itself without all the case helper might have put him out of the running.

Giving the Rs a campaign issue in 2018 in case the tax bill doesn't pass.

And partially blowing up their donor base.

One big lib after another is getting canned...talk about back fire.

When your house is filled to the brim with women abusers you should not point your finger at the 40 year old house down the block....:badgrin:

:badgrin: You can't make this stuff up folks...talk about stupid. The dems dirty trick gang lit the fuse and the damage to them is just beginning. :badgrin:

When your house is filled to the brim with women abusers you should not point your finger at the 40 year old house down the block....:badgrin:
I assume you came to this conclusion because Liberals are rushing to defend other Liberals that have been accused of abuse.

I assume you came to this conclusion because Liberals are rushing to defend other Liberals that have been accused of abuse

:party: Just enjoying the show...Matt freaking Lauer??? who next? Doogie Houser? :lmao:

They struck too soon with Moore, giving him and his lawyer time to rip the case apart and forgot that they have 25 senate seats to defend in 2018. Liberal donors and office holders have given enough evidence that they are the main sexual predators because Alred showed that no one was too powerful to out as a sexual predator. I have posted that D stands also for either Dumber or Dumbest but even I am surprised that they managed to pull off this kind of losers trifecta.

Loss of a possible seat by over playing their hand, Moore did date women a decade younger than himself. That in and of itself without all the case helper might have put him out of the running.

It was never much of a possibility - a very very long shot.

???? So the backfire is that Moore has been shown as a creepy 30 year old who liked to date teenagers and may have sexually assaulted two of them?

It was never much of a possibility - a very very long shot.

Yep- it takes more than a sexual scandal for Alabamans to choose a Democrat over a Republican.

As a liberal- I am okay with liberals getting fired for sexual harrassment.

Shame Conservatives don't care when Republicans do it.

Shame Conservatives don't care when Republicans do it
Your okay with it now...not 20 years ago. Look the libs can't all of a sudden treat this behavior as the crime it is when it was his private life 20 years ago. Allowing bad behavior from your elected ones will always come back to bite you.
People place this kind of thing in the fun to watch file but it's no where near being on the top of peoples list of concerns. Stopping Obama Clinton and you liberals ranks much much hire.

Shame Conservatives don't care when Republicans do it
Your okay with it now...not 20 years ago. .

Frankly lots of things have changed. 20 years ago Bill Cosby hadn't been driven out of the industry by sexual scandal. 20 years ago the Right didn't care about Anita Hill's sexual harrassment claims.

I would like to think that I- and perhaps some of the rest of us- are more enlightened now.

Are we having the time of our life or what?

The whole liberal freak show is falling apart...

Thank you President Donald J. Trump.

Forum List

Back