How Much Longer Until We See A Full Blown Trump Meltdown?

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
President Donald Trump is unmoored—and it's getting worse, according to the New York Times's chief White House reporter.

In the midst of a week featuring the president attacking the media, retweeting anti-Muslim videos, suggesting that Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough killed an intern, and calling using an anti-Native American slur at an event honoring Native Americans, Times reporter Maggie Haberman told CNN Wednesday that Trump bizarre actions have “markedly accelerated (and are) seeming a little unmoored.”

“Something is unleashed with him lately,” the White House correspondent said. “I don’t know what is causing it. I don’t know how to describe it.”

-----------------------

Any theories as to what is contributing to his recent batshit crazy behavior?

Trump is doing just fine. The New York Times, however, seems to be on the edge and tipping over.

• Banned
I think that he senses the end is near. The jig is up for him, and he knows it. His resignation or impeachment is inevitable, either from further evidence gained from the probe into Russia's attempt to influence the election or his own previous sexual assault/rape cases. He's fucked and won't last more than a year at this point.

• Banned

Mueller getting Flynn to flip is my guess.

As more people flip and Mueller closes in, Trump will get even more hysterical, along with the Trumpflakes here.

So, I should be sure to stock up on popcorn then...yes? Shit's getting CRAZY. Every day I'm just in utter disbelief that this is our political world. It's like...Hollywood couldn't have written a better script than what we in the white house. This is the most corrupt administration we've ever had.

When Flynn flips and Kushner supports that narrative, Trump will know the end is nigh for him.

President Donald Trump is unmoored—and it's getting worse, according to the New York Times's chief White House reporter.

In the midst of a week featuring the president attacking the media, retweeting anti-Muslim videos, suggesting that Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough killed an intern, and calling using an anti-Native American slur at an event honoring Native Americans, Times reporter Maggie Haberman told CNN Wednesday that Trump bizarre actions have “markedly accelerated (and are) seeming a little unmoored.”

“Something is unleashed with him lately,” the White House correspondent said. “I don’t know what is causing it. I don’t know how to describe it.”

-----------------------

I think that he senses the end is near. The jig is up for him, and he knows it. His resignation or impeachment is inevitable, either from further evidence gained from the probe into Russia's attempt to influence the election or his own previous sexual assault/rape cases. He's fucked and won't last more than a year at this point.

Mueller getting Flynn to flip is my guess.

As more people flip and Mueller closes in, Trump will get even more hysterical, along with the Trumpflakes here.

When Flynn flips and Kushner supports that narrative, Trump will know the end is nigh for him.

Haha...you homos aren't gonna bust a wad in your little pink panties are you? Please stop making yourselves look like the absolute fools you are...I'm becoming embarrassed for your dumbasses.

"FOR SURE THIS TIME"
xsGR2OV.gif

BrokeLoser is starting to lose it. ^^^ :)

When he starts calling his opponents 'homos' you know he is feeling the heat. (heh)

Brokeloser isn't flaming at all, you know. His love of flashing pink is just a coincidence. I just want to make sure everyone knows that. He is almost certainly maybe not totally gay.

Not to mention that his mental faculties --- what little he had to start with --- have been deteriorating at a rapid pace.

Forum List

Back