D-Rep Sheila Jackson Accused Of Retaliation In Protecting Black Caucus Foundation Accused Rapist

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Dem Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee accused of retaliating against staffer who said Black Caucus Foundation official raped her

A former staffer for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, has claimed in a lawsuit that she was fired last year in retaliation for legal action the staffer planned to bring against the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation (CBCF) related to an alleged rape in 2015.

According to documents filed in federal court in Washington last week, the former staffer -- identified only as "Jane Doe" -- claimed she was raped in October 2015 while she was a CBCF intern by Damien Jones, who was the foundation's internship program coordinator and her supervisor at the time.

Why didn't Jackson just get D-John Conyers and the Dem Senate 'Sexual Crimes Silencing Committee' pay for her silence with our tax dollars, like they did with so many other women, instead of firing her?

She is one of the biggest jokes ever elected to office....boy I'd like to see her Tax Returns...and her families returns too.....

330px-Sam_Houston_c1850-crop.jpg

"Can you get me a paper bag for my head, please."

William_travis.jpg

"Me too. Davy, do you need one?"

davy-crockett.jpg

"I've got this 'coon hat. I'm good."

Forum List

Back