Cyclonus/Rodimus: Princeton Christian Protest [Chess/Democracy]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Does our media and traffic-centric modern civilization make you think about lifestyle imagination?

This politics-oriented 'academic fable' was inspired by Dave, and since it's rhetoric in tone/theme, I didn't feel comfy posting it in the Writing section of USMB, but I welcome any kind of comments.

====

Two A.I. robots from the planet Cyberton named Cyclonus and Rodimus decided to visit Earth. They disguised themselves as Princeton (Ivy League) students (since they had the ability to shape-shift into organic/fleshy humanoid beings) and wandered around the campus trying to create some kind of free-speech democracy/gender intrigue. Cyclonus and Rodimus were rivals and wanted to see if they could stir up some kind of pluralism-politics intrigue at a prestigious American college/university with their unique brand of political criticism.

cyc4.jpg

They approached two beautiful female Princeton students (Samantha and Elizabeth), both junior-year students at the university and told them they were idealistic freshman students learning about the complexities of college and American politics by trying to meet mature older Princeton students. Cyclonus and Rodimus told Samantha/Elizabeth that since they were beautiful/attractive, they should consider becoming nuns of the Christian faith(!). Cyclonus told Samantha she should become a nun so there would be more gorgeous nuns in the church; Rodimus told Elizabeth that she should become a nun so that young church-going choir-boys would be motivated to go to church since there was an amazingly-beautiful nun present(!).

cyc3.jpg

Samantha and Elizabeth thought the comments of Cyclonus and Rodimus were intriguing and went to some pretty important/symbolic gender/democracy issues in America and the modern world. For example, do we idolize or exploit female beauty for the sake of prestige or even pleasure? Cyclonus suggested that if there were more beautiful/attractive nuns in the church, people would think that attractive women (in general) may be interested in religion. Rodimus suggested that if there more beautiful/attractive nuns in the church, people would think that the presence of beauty/appeal in churches represented something positive/ornamental in religious institutions. Cyclonus and Rodimus were both correct in a way, and Samantha/Elizabeth told them that their ideas were highly intriguing and that they would consider their remarks and may even bring them up in their Women's Studies course. Samantha/Elizabeth also suggested that Cyclonus/Rodimus continue investigating 'pluralism politics' relevant lifestyle questions.

cyc5.jpg

RODIMUS: What the heck was the point of that exercise?
CYCLONUS: What? We met two attractive female/human Princeton students!
RODIMUS: They did like our ideas about ornamenting religion with gender-intrigue.
CYCLONUS: Plus, they were fascinated by political aspects of lifestyle-choice questions.
RODIMUS: So what did you and I conclude about our special suggestions?
CYCLONUS: Well, I discovered that more attractive nuns would signal feminine charms.
RODIMUS: And I discovered that inspiring beauty in the church promoted good cheer!
CYCLONUS: We're both correct (in a way); it's like a politics-commentary chess-game.
RODIMUS: I suppose you and I just achieved a basic stalemate!
CYCLONUS: Yes, neither of us won; we both proved a point to Samantha/Elizabeth.
RODIMUS: This is good confetti for free-speech and gender-oriented democracy.
CYCLONUS: Isn't that what America and human civilization is all about?
RODIMUS: Yes, I think you're correct.
CYCLONUS: Hail to good dialogue...
RODIMUS: And chess.
CYCLONUS: And democracy!

cyc6.jpg

Cyclonus and Rodimus decided to then visit the Math Department and Princeton and showed them their ideas about increasing special features/traits in the Christian church and its recruitment processes, and a professor/scholar of the mathematics of population control showed them equations reflecting the importance/value of 'selecting traits' within population-groups (such as Christian nuns!). Cyclonus/Rodimus concluded that population-oriented pluralism-politics questions/issues revealed a democratic focus on lifestyle-related 'consciousness.' In other words, Cyclonus and Rodimus found that in a democracy, mathematics and life itself were somehow...dynamic(!).

cyc7.jpg

Cyclonus and Rodimus then visited the Computer Science Department at Princeton where they met a student who was working on making a genre-crossover game modeled after the video game heroes/avatars Ryu (Ninja Gaiden) and Hiryu (Strider). Ryu, a ninja, and Hiryu, a samurai-swordsman, were like night and day, and Cyclonus and Rodimus decided to adopt these two avatars for future Internet posts about the value of video-game imagination in modern civilization.

CYCLONUS: If we adopt these two avatars, we can talk about self-image.
RODIMUS: Sure; Ryu and Hiryu represent human perspectives on valor.
CYCLONUS: We'll post on the Internet using these two avatars.
RODIMUS: We'll say, "Ryu/Hiryu care about gender-protests on college campuses!"
CYCLONUS: We can tell them about the gender-discussion about Christian nuns.
RODIMUS: It'll be a post really about pluralism, traffic, and free-speech.
CYCLONUS: It seems humans use media to celebrate the idea of exchange.

cyc8.jpg

Cyclonus and Rodimus departed from Earth after blogging on the Internet using the alias-avatars Ryu/Hiryu and talking about free-speech and gender-oriented democracy as well as Christianity. They talked about college campus protests about gender controversies as well. They returned to their home planet of Cybertron, having retaken their original robotic/mechanical forms/appearances. When they arrived back home, they told their General Commander Dedus-Prime that they discovered that human civilization was all about media, exchange, and political values. They also told him about their special 'chess-stalemate proposition' regarding gender-related lifestyle choice issues concerning Christian nuns and the ornamentation of religion and population. Dedus-Prime was very pleased with their nifty media/rationale civilization report...

====

:backpedal:

Forum List

Back