Cutting Off Your Nose To Spite Your Face! {KING}

Black_Man1

Black Is Beautiful
Dec 1, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
If certain Americans were not so inherently predisposed to hate Obama before he even took office, would America be in a booming economy and taking the lead in the world in all aspects by now?

A fair question I believe.

Instead of acting in their constituents best interest, many have decided that they would rather just oppose ANYTHING from Obama.

Even if doing so harms America.

Cutting off your nose, to spite your face!
287gqjs.jpg

its become less about "governing" and more about "winning elections". Both parties are guilty of taking their turns at the trough. The Democrats do "govern/legislate" a bit more than the repubs who just try to strangle everything except the pentagon & defense(offense) contractors. Thats their big cash cow that takes up > half of the discretionary budget. They burn through all that tax money paying for all those contractors all the while cutting social services for the disadvantaged

Last edited:
I am wondering to what lengths these people will go to spite their face...

Will they commit suicide to stop a headache?

smh

If certain Americans were not so inherently predisposed to hate Obama before he even took office, would America be in a booming economy and taking the lead in the world in all aspects by now?

Instead of acting in their constituents best interest, many have decided that they would rather just oppose ANYTHING from Obama.

Cutting off your nose, to spite your face!
287gqjs.jpg

If he were hated BEFORE being elected, he would have have been elected at all. Twice.
It took 4 years for him to prove himself. He didn't.
I also don't hate him. I am disappointed. And sometimes, I let it get to me, that disappointment, and I get angry. But hate? Nah.

Obama has done extremely well in my estimation.

In fact, all of America should be proud of him.

Alas, there is a virus spreading among us. A virus that only exists to hold Obama up to impossible standards.

From where I'm sitting, America was on the verge of a Great Depression before he took office.

I can only just imagine what could've been accomplished had these people not been adamant in their unwarranted hate.

Sorry, but I am not proud of him at all.

However, he DID inherit a huge mess and not a lot could be accomplished within that time frame. But, he didn't do ENOUGH. He just turned out to be just another politician that wanted the highest office and said whatever needed said to be voted in. And he was. But he didn't live up to his "yes we can". Um. No he couldn't.

Mr Black man 1...I'm a Marine I don't see skin color. I don't give a rats ass what color the mans skin is. I just know that since he has been our president my life is harder. I'm not whining for myself... I'm close to retirement and made good in business at a time when you still could. I worry about Americans younger than myself. Like my Grandchildren. The economy is getting worse and good jobs are non existent. This man (Obama) has fucked up big time. He had a chance...a once in a lifetime chance to be something great but he decided to go after the opposition and he tried to crush them. he wanted to win at all cost and made an enemy out of anyone that disagreed with him. He is a petty, spiteful man and his presidency is a failure. He lied to us about something very personal...our health care and for that he has lost the American people. If you want to hang on...then maybe you're the one mentally and emotionally drenched in the color of his skin.

Last edited:
Mr Black man 1...I'm a Marine I don't see skin color. I don't give a rats ass what color the mans skin is. I just know that since he has been our president my life is harder. I'm not whining for myself... I'm close to retirement and made good in business at a time when you still could. I worry about Americans younger than myself. Like my Grandchildren. The economy is getting worse and good jobs are non existent. This man (Obama) has fucked up big time. He had a chance...a once in a lifetime chance to be something great but he decided to go after the opposition and he tried to crush them. he wanted to win at all cost and made an enemy out of anyone that disagreed with him. He is a petty, spiteful man and his presidency is a failure. He lied to us about something very personal...our health care and for that he has lost the American people. If you want to hang on...then maybe you're the one mentally and emotionally drenched in the color of his skin.

The truth is so unpleasant...not to mention so un-PC.

I am wondering to what lengths these people will go to spite their face...

Will they commit suicide to stop a headache?

smh

Oh, so Bush was really a great President, it was simply all the "hat3rZ" that caused the meltdown?

You're fucking stupid.

Trying to blame Obama's failed polices on people not liking policy because it has ALWAYS failed is like when Obama fluffers claimed Obama saved us from a depression when the stimulus failed to meet a single benchmark Obama and his team of fluffers set in the first place.

Let me help the mindless drone OP out here....

If certain Americans were not so inherently predisposed to hate Bush before he even took office, would America be in a booming economy and taking the lead in the world in all aspects by now?

Instead of acting in their constituents best interest, many have decided that they would rather just oppose ANYTHING from Bush.

Y'all are so funny!

I can't wait until high noon.

At high noon, I'm going to tell you all about who Barack Obama is!

Be in this forum at high noon today.

I'm not gonna even entertain your hatred tonight.

I shall obliterate these fallacies at high noon.

KING!

Obamabots are funny.... You love war, hate the middle class and poor, love giving rich loads of printed cash and shitty healthcare for all.

Grats, you're fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back