Cuts to special Olympics?

Anyone know if this was proposed or not?
I sure do love them retards.

948675.jpg

I hope those wacky bastards still keep their funding.

Dude! That's like..not James Arness and Matt Dillon wtf?

This is Matt Dillon:

iu

I have $100 says that faggots name is not really Matt Dillon.

Demand Surges for DeVos to Cancel 'Unconscionable' Plan to Cut Special Olympics Funding

Devos is cutting funding for lots of disabled children. Not just Down's Syndrome.
She is attacking those with autism and the blind and others.

Even worse, you will never believe this, it's totally Republican. It's what they do.

take money away from the Special Olympics at the same time that Betsy DeVos has a 15 percent increase in executive [salaries] in her budget

See what I mean? Republicans on the USMB will wonder what the problem is? They still think taking money from Medicare, the elderly, the middle class and the poor to pay for tax cuts for needy billionaires was a GREAT idea!

That's who these people are. Look at what they represent. How they hurt people. Republicans don't understand why that's bad.

Well I can't explain it. They scream for links, but they don't read them and don't care.

Special Olympics is retarded

no, you are
I know you are, but what am I?

What's the dollar amount for the Special Olympics?

It definitely makes the US look better than Germany with Aktion T-4. I say it's it OK to contribute tax dollars to it.

It is a worthy cause and people should donate. The Fed Govt should not be in the business of picking and choosing winning charities to give our tax dollars to. I think the JDRF is a very worthy cause, why not give tax dollars to it.

Conservatives and liberals and most everyone else believes in helping the special Olympics.

Then they should all be donating to the cause, and not sitting back expecting the Govt to do the work for them

no, you are

It definitely makes the US look better than Germany with Aktion T-4. I say it's it OK to contribute tax dollars to it.

It is a worthy cause and people should donate. The Fed Govt should not be in the business of picking and choosing winning charities to give our tax dollars to. I think the JDRF is a very worthy cause, why not give tax dollars to it.
What is JDRF? PS: Retarded/disabled Americans didn't choose to be born that way.

Pull that funding and the Special Olympics dies.

It's that simple and that stupid.

We just gave away nearly two trillion dollars to corporations and the wealthy

But.... here...we can't afford it.

Sad

Fed funding is a small part of the money Special Olympics brings in. if you feel they are so worthy, do you give to them annually? Or do you rely on the government to do it for you?

Why should the government be in the business of picking and choosing the winning charities that it gives our tax dollars to?

no, you are

What is JDRF? PS: Retarded/disabled Americans didn't choose to be born that way.

Home

Type 1 diabetic Americans do not choose to be born that way either.

I think the Special Olympics is a great thing, I have worked as a volunteer at their events while still in the Marines.

no, you are

Home

I think the Special Olympics is a great thing, I have worked as a volunteer at their events while still in the Marines.

Diabetics aren't exactly disabled or retarded, though.

no, you are

Home

Does that make them less worthy?

Have you lived with a Type-1? It impacts everything they do.

I see, this is one of the leftist talking points for the day.

I'm not a rich man, only people I'm donating to is junk to decent thrift stores and the Shriners.

And here we see why “libertarians” can’t get out of their own way despite being so god damned logical and shit.

The way a nation spends its revenue is the way it demonstrates its priorities.

Home

I suppose I can say I have. It sure didn't impact the way they piled up a plate of food, holy crap! :eek:

Home

I suppose I can say I have. It sure didn't impact the way they piled up a plate of food, holy crap! :eek:

Please do not confuse Type 2 diabetics with Type-1, the only thing they share is the name. Type-2 is self induced, Type-1 has noting to do with the actions of the individual and is actually an autoimmune disease in which the body attacks itself and kills the cells that create insulin.

Forum List

Back