Cuts to special Olympics?

Obama’s chief of staff apologizes for “retarded” remark – The Denver Post

Remember that? Republicans felt that special needs children had been terribly maligned and insulted.

Trump administration proposes to end all government funding for the Special Olympics, arguing that private philanthropy will pick up the bill

Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos' budget proposal for 2020 would eliminate $17.6 million in federal funding for supporting Special Olympics athletes, training facilities, and programs for children with disabilities.

as well as several cuts to public-school funding, including to programs for students with autism and students who are blind.
——————

The early dollars that come from the federal government are used as leverage to help get more money from charitable organizations. The federal money shows you organization is important.

Isn’t it enough the Republicans have to screw over the middle class and the poor, but now they’re going after special needs children, the autistic and even the blind?

Are they still calling themselves Christians?

Can somebody explain this to me?

I really want to know.

To me, this doesn’t seem just un-American, it’s monstrous!

New York State Cuts Special Olympics Funding, Gives Raises To Lawmakers

New York State Cuts Special Olympics Funding, Gives Raises To Lawmakers

Democrat-controlled New York is cutting funds to the Special Olympics and giving a raise to lawmakers a week after Democrats in Washington, D.C., expressed outrage after the Trump administration proposed cutting funds to the Special Olympics.

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

2663fc7e3037c2cabb509ec3351e0b08

Leave children out of it, JFC!
There is nothing wrong with suffering from autism

What are you talking about. Your people would kill children in the womb if you knew they are autistic ahead of time. Then the game once they're born is that it's just "neurodiversity", see, there's nothing wrong with them.

That's how screwed up the thinking is.

No, there's a condition here.

That doesn't mean you kill them for it.

This is not difficult--unless you're a liberal

Are you implying Trump should have killed Barron because he has autism?

He could have done worse, and treated him like he does Tiffany.
Poor Tiffany

Treated like the bastard child

Obama’s chief of staff apologizes for “retarded” remark – The Denver Post

Remember that? Republicans felt that special needs children had been terribly maligned and insulted.

Trump administration proposes to end all government funding for the Special Olympics, arguing that private philanthropy will pick up the bill

Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos' budget proposal for 2020 would eliminate $17.6 million in federal funding for supporting Special Olympics athletes, training facilities, and programs for children with disabilities.

as well as several cuts to public-school funding, including to programs for students with autism and students who are blind.
——————

The early dollars that come from the federal government are used as leverage to help get more money from charitable organizations. The federal money shows you organization is important.

Isn’t it enough the Republicans have to screw over the middle class and the poor, but now they’re going after special needs children, the autistic and even the blind?

Are they still calling themselves Christians?

Can somebody explain this to me?

I really want to know.

To me, this doesn’t seem just un-American, it’s monstrous!
Just dig out a big circle in a field and let them run around it, then hand out fools gold medals to all of them. They wont know the difference.

I guess one senile golfer is not going to get the medal.

Forum List

Back