Cut Welfare Programs By 50%

Jobs? What jobs? Have you seen our unemployment rate? What did those "job creators" do with the extended Bush tax cuts? They pocketed the money, just like everyone knew they would....

No, wait a minute...obama told us that the unemployment situtaion is improving steadily...you know, just before he pulled the election out of his ass.

IT IS THEIR FUCKING MONEY. THEY EARNED IT. IT IS OKAY TO KEEP WHAT YOU EARN. QUIT TRYING TO STEAL FROM PEOPLE.

Were you talking to vayank, or me? Because I happen to agree with what you said.

Last edited:

they are already at subsistence levels ... and only show the ignorance some have that would reduce them further.
Why, then, are so many poor so overweight. When you say "subsistence levels" I picture anemic Africans. That is certainly not the image of impoverished Americans, whether of African origin or not.

I'm not even going to bring mobile phones, laptops, MPS player and $100 sneakers into this.

Obedient dependents and parasites living off taxpayer charity need to be reminded that nobody owes them a thing..............

I wholeheartedly agree. Mitt Romney gets more advantages than all the rest of us at this message board combined, and the gravy train needs to stop, which is why I'm glad Obama won.

Obedient dependents and parasites living off taxpayer charity need to be reminded that nobody owes them a thing..............

How about we cut back tea baggers 50% so we can get on with our lives? We don't owe them a thing.

Ironically, it's the teabagger states that collect the most from the rest of us.

CA has trouble with their deficits because for every $1 they send to Washington in taxes, they get just over .70 cents back. Same with NY, IL, and many other liberal states.

All the teabagger states get well over a $1 back in what they pay in, with KY leading the way with somewhere around $1.50 back from Washington for every buck they put in.

It's the fucking teabaggers who are a drain to the rest of us, but thankfully with Obamacare covering them, the rest of us won't have to anymore.

Why don't you just line them up and shoot them? Since that is probably what some would prefer to see happen to them.

They tend to forget that 50% cut would be cutting 50% of the profits from businesses and send the nation into the abyss. They also forget that people are going to eat, and they maybe eating at their dinner table while they rape and rob their family members. The government understands the implications of what would happen.

Let's be clear and not fool ourselves. Obama will never back cutting welfare in any way shape or form. Rooting out the waste and fraud certainly would help but outright cutting..forget it. He already undid Clinton's hard work on the work requirement aspect so don't think for one minute he going to do anything to make cuts.

So wrong... work requirements are still there unless YOUR state had a better idea.

Welfare will continue to grow until there is no more money. We see that in Greece today.

Yep, interesting that Capitalist Greece has welfare just like capitalist America.:badgrin:
No, Greece didn't have much of a welfare state, and what it did have was much less generous than the US. Greece's problem was a bloated public sector and both pampered public and private unions which were able to accrue incredible entitlements like early retirement, 14 months salary a year and severance pay which made the private sector and the state virtually unable to terminate unproductive workers.

Today's legions of young unemployed Greeks only need look at their parents to see what happened. It is not easy to blame your parents I suppose, especially when you were also the recipient of a relatively lavish lifestyle. That leaves the politicians who their parents voted for anyway, tax evasion (mom and dad again) and, as always -the rich

Why don't you just line them up and shoot them? Since that is probably what some would prefer to see happen to them.

We should just quit paying for them. Most would find a way to support themselves and the rest can starve if they won't help themselves.

they are already at subsistence levels ... and only show the ignorance some have that would reduce them further.
Why, then, are so many poor so overweight. When you say "subsistence levels" I picture anemic Africans. That is certainly not the image of impoverished Americans, whether of African origin or not.

I'm not even going to bring mobile phones, laptops, MPS player and $100 sneakers into this.

So - if you happen to be on an assistance program, Christmas and birthday presents have to be stopped as well? Man, you guys are brutal!

We should just quit paying for them. Most would find a way to support themselves and the rest can starve if they won't help themselves.

Noomi has a point then - bullets would be a lot more humane.

They tend to forget that 50% cut would be cutting 50% of the profits from businesses and send the nation into the abyss. They also forget that people are going to eat, and they maybe eating at their dinner table while they rape and rob their family members. The government understands the implications of what would happen.

So, rather than protecting the decent people from the indecent parasites, government skips that step and robs the decent people in order to pass out what they take to the criminals who threaten violence if not given what they demand?

How compassionate you are.

So - if you happen to be on an assistance program, Christmas and birthday presents have to be stopped as well? Man, you guys are brutal!
I just think it's idiotic for someone to suggest that poor Americans who get government support are at "subsistence levels". Cry me a fucking river for God's sake!

Knit them a pair of socks for Christmas. If you can't afford a play station, tough. Why don't you just go next door and rob your neighbor. That is what you are doing in reality what you insist the taxpayer subsidize your lavish gifts.

Noomi has a point then - bullets would be a lot more humane.

Except Noomi is an Australian, so we'd have to beat them or stone them to death.

How compassionate you are.

Spare me the tears. Who are you to dictate how I should parcel out what little I have to spare for charity? A so-called human being should have the instinct and compulsion to take responsibility and care for their own needs. Otherwise, they are no better than the animals we keep as pets.

Well, you will find that those on welfare will be there after the military has been axed. I suppose the ones to starve would be the baby's you don't want aborted. Have you a clue who is on welfare? Jus asking dude, not that starving children, disabled veterans, old grandmas, blind, insane, etc. is a such a bad idea, huh?? LOL!:D

Forum List

Back