Cut Welfare Programs By 50%

Yep, lets cut military spending in favor of mortgage loans to unqualified ghetto consumers with no jobs, credit, income, employment history or ability to understand their mortgage agreement ...........

Because it would be "unfair" not to...............

You are such a racist :badgrin:

It's funny. You all bitch about how much the illegal aliens working in our country are not paying into the Governmental pot, yet seem to have NO issues with all of the foreign country's citizens we support and protect with our bloated military who don't pay us a dime, either. Why the double standard?

No one cares what illegal aliens are "paying"........................Jail or deport those criminals

Yep, lets cut military spending in favor of mortgage loans to unqualified ghetto consumers with no jobs, credit, income, employment history or ability to understand their mortgage agreement ...........

Because it would be "unfair" not to...............

You are such a racist :badgrin:

It's funny. You all bitch about how much the illegal aliens working in our country are not paying into the Governmental pot, yet seem to have NO issues with all of the foreign country's citizens we support and protect with our bloated military who don't pay us a dime, either. Why the double standard?

Who doesnt bitch about that? Its F'N BS. And you still have yet to answer my question. Let me help. The answer is no. It is in a budget all it's own. Cutting the defense budget will have no effect on that. Except the money we give them, will help them out attacking us because we are going to cut the military so goddamn much

Let's be clear and not fool ourselves. Obama will never back cutting welfare in any way shape or form. Rooting out the waste and fraud certainly would help but outright cutting..forget it. He already undid Clinton's hard work on the work requirement aspect so don't think for one minute he going to do anything to make cuts.

You gotta link for that lie?

Obedient dependents and parasites living off taxpayer charity need to be reminded that nobody owes them a thing..............

I think we should help those who can't help themselves, but anyone who has their health? Fuck ya, get a job.

I agree. Unfortunately those that won't get aid along with those that can't.

That 49% is gonna be 50 or 55% before you know it. Wonder where the Clowns in Congress think the money will come from to support all the freeloaders??

Let's be clear and not fool ourselves. Obama will never back cutting welfare in any way shape or form. Rooting out the waste and fraud certainly would help but outright cutting..forget it. He already undid Clinton's hard work on the work requirement aspect so don't think for one minute he going to do anything to make cuts.

Here is one
Obama administration guts work requirements for Clinton-era welfare reform « Hot Air

Obedient dependents and parasites living off taxpayer charity need to be reminded that nobody owes them a thing..............

I completely agree. Fuck these GOP leeches that are sucking the nation dry. Corporate welfare and handouts to the rich should be ended.

You act like conservatives don't want to also end corporate welfare... we do... but you left wingers want nothing to do with ending personal entitlements.. adds to your voter base

What lie? Yeah I know. You're gonna argue that he left it to the states and on and on. The bottom line, to avoid the perpetual back and forth...he should have never touched it PERIOD!

I think we should help those who can't help themselves, but anyone who has their health? Fuck ya, get a job.

I agree. Unfortunately those that won't get aid along with those that can't.

That 49% is gonna be 50 or 55% before you know it. Wonder where the Clowns in Congress think the money will come from to support all the freeloaders??

Good question. It wont be the middle class. Looks like that is going down the toilet..

you anti American piece of shit :D We live in the Taker World now. Get the fuck over it Americans voter for this so this is what they deserve.

:puke:Obama is a parasite sucking off the American taxpayer, and has cost the Country Billions, he has borrowed and spent us into obilivion with has failed handouts time and time again,and we will all pay dearly .....

We deserve to. We elected him AGAIN. Deal with it.

“To take from one, because it is thought his own industry and that of his fathers has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association, the guarantee to everyone the free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it.”
-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Joseph Milligan, April 6, 1816

"If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs." - God

Here is one
Obama administration guts work requirements for Clinton-era welfare reform « Hot Air

If she bothered to google it she'd get a page full and admittedly some hits argue that he didn't.

The bigger question is why was there a need to mess with it at all? Answer...there wasn't.

“To take from one, because it is thought his own industry and that of his fathers has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association, the guarantee to everyone the free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it.”
-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Joseph Milligan, April 6, 1816

"If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs." - God

How much are you willing to send me? Bro?

I completely agree. Fuck these GOP leeches that are sucking the nation dry. Corporate welfare and handouts to the rich should be ended.

Yeah those dirty bastards .....that supply jobs to a nation.
At least you'e getting something back. Unlike that other drain...

It's going to be interesting to see what kind of a rabbit the Dems pull out of the hat in the next four years. I'm thinking instead of a rabbit, it will be a skunk.

You act like conservatives don't want to also end corporate welfare... we do... but you left wingers want nothing to do with ending personal entitlements.. adds to your voter base

Thanks for the joke of the day :lol: The republicans have done absoutly nothing to cut their own insane spending and even caused the nations credit to be downgraded because of it.

The democrats have been willing to make the tough cuts, but the GOP absoutly refuses.

Forum List

Back