Cut Welfare Programs By 50%

Why, then, are so many poor so overweight. When you say "subsistence levels" I picture anemic Africans. That is certainly not the image of impoverished Americans, whether of African origin or not.

I'm not even going to bring mobile phones, laptops, MPS player and $100 sneakers into this.

So - if you happen to be on an assistance program, Christmas and birthday presents have to be stopped as well? Man, you guys are brutal!

Knit them a pair of socks for Christmas. If you can't afford a play station, tough. Why don't you just go next door and rob your neighbor. That is what you are doing in reality what you insist the taxpayer subsidize your lavish gifts.

I wonder if stupid is a genetic trait... What about if they have friends who AREN'T on assistance? Would it be OK with you if we GAVE them something that WE bought with our very own money? Maybe a nice pair of shoes to replace the ones they usually wear... you know, so I don't have to see the bloody footprints. Would THAT be acceptable?

Kinda like charity, except I wouldn't get a tax break.

We should just quit paying for them. Most would find a way to support themselves and the rest can starve if they won't help themselves.

How compassionate you are.

Spare me the tears. Who are you to dictate how I should parcel out what little I have to spare for charity? A so-called human being should have the instinct and compulsion to take responsibility and care for their own needs. Otherwise, they are no better than the animals we keep as pets.

Death to the infirm! Destroy the elderly menace! Open season on the Autistic! And then we can move on to the Gypsies - you know who we're going after next!

It really amazes me that you don't hear you the way I hear you.

So - if you happen to be on an assistance program, Christmas and birthday presents have to be stopped as well? Man, you guys are brutal!

Knit them a pair of socks for Christmas. If you can't afford a play station, tough. Why don't you just go next door and rob your neighbor. That is what you are doing in reality what you insist the taxpayer subsidize your lavish gifts.

I wonder if stupid is a genetic trait... What about if they have friends who AREN'T on assistance? Would it be OK with you if we GAVE them something that WE bought with our very own money? Maybe a nice pair of shoes to replace the ones they usually wear... you know, so I don't have to see the bloody footprints. Would THAT be acceptable?

I could care less what their friends and family give them, as long as they aren't using government to steal it from me. Hey, I'll make a deal with you, I won't tell you who, how, what, or when you choose to "give" to, and you leave me alone to choose my own favored charitable activities.

Obedient dependents and parasites living off taxpayer charity need to be reminded that nobody owes them a thing..............
Let's start with corporate welfare and close all these loopholes that allow them to offshore their profits to avoid paying taxes.

And let's raise the capitol gains tax to 25%.

Spare me the tears. Who are you to dictate how I should parcel out what little I have to spare for charity? A so-called human being should have the instinct and compulsion to take responsibility and care for their own needs. Otherwise, they are no better than the animals we keep as pets.

Death to the infirm! Destroy the elderly menace! Open season on the Autistic! And then we can move on to the Gypsies - you know who we're going after next!

I'm not insanely intent on forcing you to do what I feel is better.

Amazement works both ways. You have to understand that. I see you as a self-righteous and whiny punk who puts words in other peoples mouths. I don't even wish death on those like yourself, but I feel almost duty-bound to deride them, and of course you as well.

Anyway, go on - cry me a fucking river!:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Obedient dependents and parasites living off taxpayer charity need to be reminded that nobody owes them a thing..............

I completely agree. Fuck these GOP leeches that are sucking the nation dry. Corporate welfare and handouts to the rich should be ended.

We see eye to eye on this one...End all bail outs and subsidies for oil and green energy alike. NO MORE money for green corporations.

Could we agree to stop giving so much welfare to the otherside of the equation?

Let's start with corporate welfare and close all these loopholes that allow them to offshore their profits to avoid paying taxes.

I can go alone with this if we lower the corperate down to 25% without loop holes.

Ah I see.

An invitation to a right wing circle jerk.

Okay now all you right winger get to show us your this is how much I hate welfare dicks.

We're all very impressed by how much you hate welfare people, I can assure you.

:lol:

I could care less what their friends and family give them, as long as they aren't using government to steal it from me. Hey, I'll make a deal with you, I won't tell you who, how, what, or when you choose to "give" to, and you leave me alone to choose my own favored charitable activities.

Not letting you off THAT easy. The statement was made about "them" walking around with $100 shoes, smart phones, and computers. I'm pointing out that maybe YOU didn't fund those items at all. I'm also pointing out that even with all the entitlements, it is REALLY hard for "them" to scrape up the cash to buy those items themselves. I won't say impossible, because I know a few who do day labor when they can get it.

I can go alone with this if we lower the corperate down to 25% without loop holes.

Even better - kill capital gains taxes completely. Close up all loopholes except for family and disability exemptions and possibly charity. Disallow people from being corporate entities and charge a tax on income only.

Forum List

Back