Cut Welfare Programs By 50%

I completely agree. Fuck these GOP leeches that are sucking the nation dry. Corporate welfare and handouts to the rich should be ended.

You act like conservatives don't want to also end corporate welfare... we do... but you left wingers want nothing to do with ending personal entitlements.. adds to your voter base

Thanks for the joke of the day :lol: The republicans have done absoutly nothing to cut their own insane spending and even caused the nations credit to be downgraded because of it.

The democrats have been willing to make the tough cuts, but the GOP absoutly refuses.

He said conservatives, not Republicans.

Obedient dependents and parasites living off taxpayer charity need to be reminded that nobody owes them a thing..............

I completely agree. Fuck these GOP leeches that are sucking the nation dry. Corporate welfare and handouts to the rich should be ended.

Yeah those dirty bastards .....that supply jobs to a nation.
At least you'e getting something back. Unlike that other drain...

Jobs? What jobs? Have you seen our unemployment rate? What did those "job creators" do with the extended Bush tax cuts? They pocketed the money, just like everyone knew they would....

You act like conservatives don't want to also end corporate welfare... we do... but you left wingers want nothing to do with ending personal entitlements.. adds to your voter base

Thanks for the joke of the day :lol: The republicans have done absoutly nothing to cut their own insane spending and even caused the nations credit to be downgraded because of it.

The democrats have been willing to make the tough cuts, but the GOP absoutly refuses.

He said conservatives, not Republicans.

We don't have conservative GOP'ers in office right now, we have hard right corporatist/fascist goons.

Its really bureaucrats who create jobs and prosperity................

Ask any public sector civil servant retard

Obedient dependents and parasites living off taxpayer charity need to be reminded that nobody owes them a thing..............

“To take from one, because it is thought his own industry and that of his fathers has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association, the guarantee to everyone the free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it.”
-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Joseph Milligan, April 6, 1816

"If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs." - God

How much are you willing to send me? Bro?

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" - God

Jobs? What jobs? Have you seen our unemployment rate? What did those "job creators" do with the extended Bush tax cuts? They pocketed the money, just like everyone knew they would....

And along comes Barry and his F'up policies to bring down the job market even more.
Why do you hate the people who supply jobs?

Its really bureaucrats who create jobs and prosperity................

Ask any public sector civil servant retard

Romney said it too. It was in the 3rd debate where he lied and said Obama's sequestration endangered hundreds of thousands of jobs, so Romney wanted to add $2T to the Defense budget to buy more weapons and create or save those jobs. Remember?

And along comes Barry and his F'up policies to bring down the job market even more.
Why do you hate the people who supply jobs?

Im sorry....which "job creators" are you referring to, again? And are you talking about jobs in the US or overseas?

Let's be clear and not fool ourselves. Obama will never back cutting welfare in any way shape or form. Rooting out the waste and fraud certainly would help but outright cutting..forget it. He already undid Clinton's hard work on the work requirement aspect so don't think for one minute he going to do anything to make cuts.

You gotta link for that lie?

Here is one
Obama administration guts work requirements for Clinton-era welfare reform « Hot Air

Do you have one that actually tells the truth?

I started a similar thread like this on another site. I suspect 50-60 pages of debate coming.

and yes, I agreed. CUT WELFARE BY 50% ACROSS THE BOARD.

From the Corporate leeches to the Obamaphone leeches.

This guy thinks letting people keep their own money that they earned from their labor is a handout but is totally okay with taking money from people and giving it to people who did nothing to earn it. I LOVE IT.

How will Mitt Romney afford his 10th yacht?

From his wealth he has accumulated from being successfull. You know, something libs hate

You mean by using government welfare to set up businesses,ship jobs overseas and avoid paying taxes?

He was good at what he did. Avoid paying taxes? Doesn't EVERYONE? I wonder how many poeple Dominoes, Staples, AMC, Burger KIng, Toys R Us, Burlington coat factory, Dunkin Donuts, the Weather channel etc employs??? HMMMMMMMM

Yep, lets cut military spending in favor of mortgage loans to unqualified ghetto consumers with no jobs, credit, income, employment history or ability to understand their mortgage agreement ...........

Because it would be "unfair" not to...............

You are such a racist :badgrin:

It's funny. You all bitch about how much the illegal aliens working in our country are not paying into the Governmental pot, yet seem to have NO issues with all of the foreign country's citizens we support and protect with our bloated military who don't pay us a dime, either. Why the double standard?

Hey, you got no argument from me on that one. We need to pull all aid, monetary and otherwise, from every nation that has declared de facto war on us and our culture.

Hell, they don't want to end corporate "welfare" either. They bought GM for the union, didn't they? How about all those nice "stimulus" payments to so many "green" companies that promptly went under. Didn't realize that "green" referred to the color of taxpayer money they made off with, did you?

Bullshit.

No, wait a minute...obama told us that the unemployment situtaion is improving steadily...you know, just before he pulled the election out of his ass.

No, wait a minute...obama told us that the unemployment situtaion is improving steadily...you know, just before he pulled the election out of his ass.

IT IS THEIR FUCKING MONEY. THEY EARNED IT. IT IS OKAY TO KEEP WHAT YOU EARN. QUIT TRYING TO STEAL FROM PEOPLE.

Forum List

Back