Curt Schilling: Trump Eyeing A 10-Year-Old Is Totally Normal

This is what happens when people feel obligated to blindly defend their "side".

They can pretty easily be painted into some pretty ridiculous corners.

Partisan ideologues, specifically, demonstrate such blindness.
Justification for lusting over a 10-year-old child has brought us to a new and despicable low in moral values. Trump is dragging this country into a horrible place.

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.
"it's his PRIVATE life!"

"What he does in private has nothing to do with his responsibilities as president."

Now stop trying to pretend you have CHRISTIAN morals (which you guys DESPISE)

Trump publicly lusted over a 10-year-old child and it was captured on video. His supporters like Shilling and the defenders in this thread want everyone to think an old man lusting over a 10-year-old kid is OK, or no big deal. Any wonder why the name deplorable is used to describe them? I am glad I live in an area and associate with people who would not hesitate to punch a man in the face for saying what Trump said. It will never be normal or acceptable to lust over a child.
Muhammad. The founder of a religion of 1.4 BILLION says its normal. You defend them.

Trump publicly lusted over a 10-year-old child and it was captured on video. His supporters like Shilling and the defenders in this thread want everyone to think an old man lusting over a 10-year-old kid is OK, or no big deal. Any wonder why the name deplorable is used to describe them? I am glad I live in an area and associate with people who would not hesitate to punch a man in the face for saying what Trump said. It will never be normal or acceptable to lust over a child.
Muhammad. The founder of a religion of 1.4 BILLION says its normal. You defend them.
Dumb ass, you are one of the low lives defending Trump for lusting over a child. My comment promoted punching assholes that talk that way in the face. I would not care what religion they were.

Can you say where it says that in the Koran? I don't know if it does or not, just asking you. (never mind, I found out about his wives, but apparently it's not 100% sure and some scholars disagree about the exact age)

You know the Bible supports incest, right? It's in the story about Lot and his daughters.

Last edited:
If it weren't for his money, he would probably be a virgin still. :lol: The men who do the most bragging usually have the least to brag about. What he NEEDS to do is to learn how to keep his big stupid mouth shut. That would probably help him out.

If it weren't for his money, he would probably be a virgin still. :lol: The men who do the most bragging usually have the least to brag about. What he NEEDS to do is to learn how to keep his big stupid mouth shut. That would probably help him out.

Well, he might want to also consider having his arms amputated. That would likely reduce his groping.

Forum List

Back