Current AOL poll, NOT looking good for Obama

Boy that doesn't look too good for the annointed one.

In fact that looks pretty horrible.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

that Muslims could take over europe within 40 years?

If you believe half of what you hear out of people in the UK, not very.

Pale would actually fit in great there. (4chan) They believe Obama wasn't born here in the US for the most part, they love to talk about all sorts of insults about women, etc.

that Muslims could take over europe within 40 years?

If you believe half of what you hear out of people in the UK, not very.

Pale would actually fit in great there. (4chan) They believe Obama wasn't born here in the US for the most part, they love to talk about all sorts of insults about women, etc.

Germany has the LAXEST immigration laws of any western nation, to the detriment of the country.; to make up for their past. Hitler's hand can still be felt.

Germany has the LAXEST immigration laws of any western nation, to the detriment of the country.; to make up for their past. Hitler's hand can still be felt.

Actually, someone posted this: (Which if you can't read is supposedly from the Germans record office that by 2050, Germany will be a Muslim state).

$1248134873904s.jpg

This is some of the things posted in that thread:

Muslims are some of the ugliest, dumbest, low-lifed races of our world. They are undeveloped humans, who have stupid fucking religions worse than Judaism and Christianity combined.

Just shut the fuck up, the White Europeans will have you fucks stacked 5 feet high and incenarated. That is, if you don't all kill yourselves first.

<3 Not being a sand dwelling, shit smelling, suicidal prick such as OP

And America will be all Mexicans and *******.

Sure, they can try... It's not like us Europeans don't know how to do a genocide. Jews were only a practice run.

We need to civilize these people before white people disappear along with all human culture

Less than 40, OP, more like 10-20

Something like 40% of all children born in Europe are Muslim, and that number gets worse all the time

Also, many European countries' native populations aren't reproducing at a rate fast enough to maintain current population

Add the immigration factor in, and Europe is fucked

Read Mark Steyn, he wins

Actually there's a good chance this poll is pretty worthless. We've seen a possible anti-Obama bias in AOL polls, seen the definite possibility of these polls being manipulated by partisans who use message boards, mass email and the like to "gang bang" online polls, (which I in fact used to do myself years ago, when I was on the Perverted-Justice board -- we used to gang bang wrestling, online gaming, and entertainment polls) and the fact that at least two AOL online polls had McCain way ahead at different times.

But there's also no denying there's a surly bunch out there, numbering in the millions and rapidly growing, who don't like what they bought last November.

But.... And I have said this no telling how many times.... Hopefully they will concentrate on the actual REAL problem when they go to the voting booth. And it's not necessarily Obama that is the biggest problem. It's this lapdog Congress we need to get rid of. They have proven themselves since January 2007 to be irresponsible, corrupt and very free with our money. And that's not just the Dems in Congress either.

If we really want to see some "change" no President is going to be able to really deliver it. Change only comes when you change Congress.

Actually there's a good chance this poll is pretty worthless. We've seen a possible anti-Obama bias in AOL polls, seen the definite possibility of these polls being manipulated by partisans who use message boards, mass email and the like to "gang bang" online polls, (which I in fact used to do myself years ago, when I was on the Perverted-Justice board -- we used to gang bang wrestling, online gaming, and entertainment polls) and the fact that at least two AOL online polls had McCain way ahead at different times.

But there's also no denying there's a surly bunch out there, numbering in the millions and rapidly growing, who don't like what they bought last November.

But.... And I have said this no telling how many times.... Hopefully they will concentrate on the actual REAL problem when they go to the voting booth. And it's not necessarily Obama that is the biggest problem. It's this lapdog Congress we need to get rid of. They have proven themselves since January 2007 to be irresponsible, corrupt and very free with our money. And that's not just the Dems in Congress either.

If we really want to see some "change" no President is going to be able to really deliver it. Change only comes when you change Congress.

Probably is worthless but the fact is that there are alot of people that voted for this clown that are having buyer's remorse. I've got several big libs here at the office and they just don't even want to talk about the guy. A couple months ago, you coulden't get them to shut up about how awesome he was.

And the downward trend doesn't lie.

Actualy Obama is somewhere between 51% to 56% approval rating, depending on which poll you look at. That's a huge drop in a short time period. Once he's at 49% or lower..He will effectivly become a liability for the Dems. That has always been the case for past Presidents with their respective Party's. He will then become a much less effective President in getting his agendas passed and will lose much of his Democratic support on most or many issues moving foreward. I can easily see him slipping into the low 40% range by the end of the year or by the first quarter of next year. That's why he in in such a rush to pass the Climate bill and healthcare..He has better pollsters than we do and the best anylysts to project out his popularity. Barring some unforeseen circumstance, Obama knows hes going down. With 98% of Blacks, most Latinos , the Unions who owe him and most die hard Democrate voters with strong approval of his job performance, no matter how bad it is. So I'm assuming Obama will never fall below 40% approval or much lower at any rate.

Last edited:

Probably is worthless but the fact is that there are alot of people that voted for this clown that are having buyer's remorse. I've got several big libs here at the office and they just don't even want to talk about the guy. A couple months ago, you coulden't get them to shut up about how awesome he was.

And the downward trend doesn't lie.
I have literally hundreds of IM contacts, friends collected over the years. It's about 50-30-20 Libs, Cons and Indys. Most of the Libs are just beside themselves, just don't even want to talk about Obama anymore. The Cons are just plodding along, with the "I told you so" air about them, and the Indys are just pissed off. They wanted change, not more of the same. And especially not ALOT more of the same. They bought a pig in a poke and they are quite pissed off about it.

The Indys and Moderates are who Obama's alienating, the Dems gonna vote for him and support him tacitly no matter what, and of course the Cons all going to vote against him anyway.

Most all of them, no matter their stripe, put far too much emphasis on the President and not near enough on this horrible Congress we've been saddled with for the last 12 years, IMO. Until we change Congress, there will be no real change no matter who the President is.

the aol numbers look like conservative types are being steered toward voting in the poll.

NOTE: Poll results are not scientific and reflect the opinions of only those users who chose to participate. Poll results are not reflected in real time.

You realize AOL\Time Warner is Liberal right? FOunded by Ted Turner one of the biggest flaming idiot and liberal in the nation.

Forum List

Back