Current AOL poll, NOT looking good for Obama

I guess Obama will never be president of AOL...

BTW, McCain won the AOL election poll...

Translation... pea brain poll
got some proof to back that up?

AOL Straw Poll: McCain 63%, Obama 37% | NewsBusters.org
Your link you used to back up your assertion that this poll is a "pea brain" poll actually says the AOL ones are better than others. Did you read the article?

AND it doesn't provide information on who eventually won that poll.

That article was written while the poll was still open, and had noted McCain's lead was dropping fast.

So, fail. Or should I say flail. Please find another source.

Go!

Your link you used to back up your assertion that this poll is a "pea brain" poll actually says the AOL ones are better than others. Did you read the article?

That article was written while the poll was still open, and had noted McCain's lead was dropping fast.

Go!
every AOHell poll i ever saw had Obama wining in a landslide
and since the one he found was in late sept, it must have been during the time when McCain had got his Palin/convention bump and before his "suspending my campaign" nonsense plunge

Go!
every AOHell poll i ever saw had Obama wining in a landslide
and since the one he found was in late sept, it must have been during the time when McCain had got his Palin/convention bump and before his "suspending my campaign" nonsense plunge

same here. and any way you look at it, Obama's numbers are plummeting.

Go!

How long have you suffered from poll dyslexia?

I wrote about this poll on September 14th. It asks one question, vote for your candidate of choice. Two weeks ago the three day poll had amassed 321,168 samples, with 60% of the votes going to John McCain. The poll continues this week. As of September 25th the poll had counted 154,732 votes and McCain picked up 3 percentage points from the week before, leading Barack Obama by a 27 point margin, 63% to 37%.

In June it appears that John McCain's lead was only 8 points

Go!

I wrote about this poll on September 14th. It asks one question, vote for your candidate of choice. Two weeks ago the three day poll had amassed 321,168 samples, with 60% of the votes going to John McCain. The poll continues this week. As of September 25th the poll had counted 154,732 votes and McCain picked up 3 percentage points from the week before, leading Barack Obama by a 27 point margin, 63% to 37%.

The article completely belies your assertion that this AOL poll is a "pea brain" poll and again, does NOT say who eventually won that AOL poll.

It DOES talk about how consistent over time that poll was, no apparent attempts by anyone to "jack" it were evident. But it doesn't say who actually WON the poll, when it closed.

Flail again. You need to find new source material to back up your assertion.

Go!

Go!

The article completely belies your assertion that this AOL poll is a "pea brain" poll and again, does NOT say who eventually won that AOL poll.

It DOES talk about how consistent over time that poll was, no apparent attempts by anyone to "jack" it were evident. But it doesn't say who actually WON the poll, when it closed.

Go!

He's not going to admit that his Ossiah could be slumping.

Go!

Go!

Here is your problem...I SAY it is a pea brain poll...and I say YOU are a pea brain...

Monday November 3, 2008
McCain Landslides to Victory, in AOL Poll

Last edited:

Go!

Here is your problem...I SAY it is a pea brain poll...and I say YOU are a pea brain...

Monday November 3, 2008
And now you're just a liar. Because you just fabricated that little fake-link and dated it as you wanted. Go out and find the actual AOL poll numbers when the poll you linked us to, closed. Hint: It closed in October.

Go!

Go!

Monday November 3, 2008
And now you're just a liar. Because you just fabricated that little fake-link and dated it as you wanted. Go out and find the actual AOL poll numbers when the poll you linked us to, closed. Hint: It closed in October.

Go!

Try the link again PEA brain...GO

Oh gee golly gosh, the Free Republic encouraging fellow members to go vote in the AOL Straw Poll:

New AOL Straw Poll: McCain winning in all 50 states.

Look at the numbers for this straw poll at the time, wonder why. :rolleyes:
That's a different poll than this one, and also different from the one bfgrn was talking about. But tell me, who eventually won that poll?

And once again, have you tried to vote twice in THIS poll?

Go!

Monday November 3, 2008

Go!

Why bother? buttfuckgrn is a partisan douchebag who will never admit that Obama could be slumping.

Go!

:eusa_eh:

In Landslide, John McCain Is The President Of AOL

Why Are AOL Users So Overwhelmingly Republican?

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2008/10/31/aol-straw-poll-oct-31-nov-4/

Midnight, you done yet? Just admit you were wrong like with the Dis thing.

Last edited:

Monday November 3, 2008

Go!

it dont work, smaller than a pea brain
you are one HUGE dumbfuck

Monday November 3, 2008

mccainaolmap.jpg

McCain Landslides to Victory, in AOL Poll - AppScout

Go!

:eusa_eh:

In Landslide, John McCain Is The President Of AOL

Why Are AOL Users So Overwhelmingly Republican?

AOL Straw Poll: Oct. 31-Nov. 4 -- Politics Daily

Midnight, you done yet? Just admit you were wrong like with the Dis thing.
hey bobby finds one that works
LOL

Monday November 3, 2008

Go!

NOW you're getting somewhere, except in your flailing you have referenced yet again ANOTHER poll, not the one you originally asserted. But that's okay, now you have a point and have backed it up sufficiently.

Further reading here: In Landslide, John McCain Is The President Of AOL

I particularly liked this comment:

"Proof Republicans only use dialup." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So obviously, between this poll I presented, and the TWO you presented, plus the one Robert put up, it might be safe to say AOL readers are heavily biased against Obama.

But the question remains: Have either you or Robert tried to vote more than once in the AOL poll I linked in the OP?

Go!

it dont work, smaller than a pea brain
you are one HUGE dumbfuck

Here's an idea...LOOK for the post with:

Last edited by Bfgrn; Today at 08:04 PM. Reason: added link

But the question remains: Have either you or Robert tried to vote more than once in the AOL poll I linked in the OP?

But the question remains: Are you going to admit you were wrong about the AOL Straw Poll?

You don't even get it, it's not about voting twice. It's about linking the poll to websites like Free Republic for Conservatives to vote on. If I were to link that poll to DailyKos, DemocraticUnderground, Huffington Post, etc then I'd be willing to bet you see those numbers increase.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back