Current Actual Results of Test scores differences between Races.

There is no such thing as sub Saharan Africa and there is no such thing as a standardized test that can accurately confirm real intelligence.
Yeah, thats like saying people in SUB-ALPS Europe are somehow less intelligent or different from those living in the Nordic countries. Perhaps Blacks should do a study on that.

The Alpine sub-race centers in Switzerland, and is a very intelligent nation, apparently.

Yeah, thats like saying people in SUB-ALPS Europe are somehow less intelligent or different from those living in the Nordic countries. Perhaps Blacks should do a study on that.

IQ and Nordic Achievement
March 10, 2010

""The American scientist Michael H. Hart in his book Understanding Human History, which is available online as a pdf file, supports the “cold climate” theory for evolution of high IQ. It essentially says that the further north you get the higher the average IQ becomes. Perhaps in order to survive the cold winters you needed elevated intelligence to plan ahead. In my view, the correlation between IQ and climate is too strong to be coincidental. The climate theory is almost certainly partly correct, but it may need to be modified here and there. Ashkenazi Jews during the Middle Ages evolved high IQ in a process that had very little to do with climate.

The cold climate theory predicts that Northeast Asians (Japanese, Koreans, Chinese and to some extent Vietnamese) should have higher average IQs than Southeast Asians and Indians, which is correct.

It also predicts that Europeans should have higher IQs than Middle Easterners and North Africans, and much higher IQs than sub-Saharan Africans, which is also correct

However, it also predicts that there should be slight differences in mean IQ within Europe itself, even if you discount recent immigrants who are not Europeans, genetically speaking. These differences are smaller than the ones we encounter if we measure Europeans vs. Africans, but they do exist and they are not necessarily without practical significance.
[......]​
`
The "cold climate" theory of IQ is rubbish. If that were true Icelanders and Eskimos would, by your logic, be the smartest people in the world. Further, Civilization would have started in Europe rather than in Africa.

Eskimos are smarter than other Native Americans.

Civilization didn't start in Africa.

Yup, and there's no such thing as a message board!
If you can't argue facts, go TOTAL denia!

Sub-Saharan Africa - Wikipedia
Sub-Saharan Africa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sub-Saharan Africa is, geographically, the area of the continent of Africa that lies south of the Sahara. According to the UN, it consists of all African countries that are fully or partially located south of the Sahara.[2] It contrasts with North Africa, whose territories are part of the League of Arab states within the Arab world. Somalia, Djibouti, Comoros and Mauritania are geographically in Sub-Saharan Africa, but are likewise Arab states and part of the Arab world.[3]

220px-Sub-Saharan_Africa_definition_UN.png

LOFL
`​
Saying sub-Sahara does not exist is like saying East Saint Louis doesn't exist.
It's possible some people are SO Ignorant, they never heard the term
You have to understand who you're 'debating' with. These are people who got 300 outa 800 on their SATs. Some, of course, never reached their third year of High School and didn't take them
That IS the other side here.
`

No I have actually talked to Africahns about this and it really pisses them off. They see it as another vestige of colonialism and consider the term racist.

I scored in the top percentile of the ACT test I took, but ACT/SAT scores don't mean anything.

Can we have some examples of people that score as having low iqs, but are actually really smart?

Can we get that national policy of anti discrimination against whites in the areas you gave been requested to show?

I will take that as an admission that you have no examples of what you claim.

You have to understand who you're 'debating' with. These are people who got 300 outa 800 on their SATs. Some, of course, never reached their third year of High School and didn't take them
`

No I have actually talked to Africahns about this and it really pisses them off. They see it as another vestige of colonialism and consider the term racist.

I scored in the top percentile of the ACT test I took, but ACT/SAT scores don't mean anything.

Can we have some examples of people that score as having low iqs, but are actually really smart?

Can we get that national policy of anti discrimination against whites in the areas you gave been requested to show?

IQ and Nordic Achievement
March 10, 2010

""The American scientist Michael H. Hart in his book Understanding Human History, which is available online as a pdf file, supports the “cold climate” theory for evolution of high IQ. It essentially says that the further north you get the higher the average IQ becomes. Perhaps in order to survive the cold winters you needed elevated intelligence to plan ahead. In my view, the correlation between IQ and climate is too strong to be coincidental. The climate theory is almost certainly partly correct, but it may need to be modified here and there. Ashkenazi Jews during the Middle Ages evolved high IQ in a process that had very little to do with climate.

The cold climate theory predicts that Northeast Asians (Japanese, Koreans, Chinese and to some extent Vietnamese) should have higher average IQs than Southeast Asians and Indians, which is correct.

It also predicts that Europeans should have higher IQs than Middle Easterners and North Africans, and much higher IQs than sub-Saharan Africans, which is also correct

However, it also predicts that there should be slight differences in mean IQ within Europe itself, even if you discount recent immigrants who are not Europeans, genetically speaking. These differences are smaller than the ones we encounter if we measure Europeans vs. Africans, but they do exist and they are not necessarily without practical significance.
[......]​
`
The "cold climate" theory of IQ is rubbish. If that were true Icelanders and Eskimos would, by your logic, be the smartest people in the world. Further, Civilization would have started in Europe rather than in Africa.

Eskimos are smarter than other Native Americans.

Civilization didn't start in Africa.

Sure it didn't.

Yup, and there's no such thing as a message board!
If you can't argue facts, go TOTAL denia!

Sub-Saharan Africa - Wikipedia
Sub-Saharan Africa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sub-Saharan Africa is, geographically, the area of the continent of Africa that lies south of the Sahara. According to the UN, it consists of all African countries that are fully or partially located south of the Sahara.[2] It contrasts with North Africa, whose territories are part of the League of Arab states within the Arab world. Somalia, Djibouti, Comoros and Mauritania are geographically in Sub-Saharan Africa, but are likewise Arab states and part of the Arab world.[3]

220px-Sub-Saharan_Africa_definition_UN.png

LOFL
`​
`

No I have actually talked to Africans about this and it really pisses them off. They see it as another vestige of colonialism and consider the term racist.

Henry Ford had an IQ of 100 but was far more successful than those "geniuses " who spent all that time patting themselves on the back and boasting of having high IQs.

a. link please.

b. 100 is not a low iq. It is exactly average.

`

Said the person that didn't even try to post an example.

Liberals: Always utterly shocked when you ask them to back up their shit.

I have read that some day if scientists agree on the definition of "intelligence" and can "prove" that certain ethnicities are more "intelligent" than others, that information would have to be suppressed for the good of society.

For example,. if I were "officially" told that my ethnicity was not so intelligent as some others, I would be depressed and demoralized. And so would other members of my ethnicity. That would have very negative consequences for society.

In my opinion, it is a good thing, therefore, that school districts continue to say that ALL students are capable of excellent work under the right conditions.

Your tactic of asking for information and then denying what is clearly presented has been established.

I can't be bothered to coddle you, pretending otherwise.

Meanwhile, if you can back up your claim with something other than bullshit, I will address it seriously and honestly.

You have failed to do so.

One of the other libs, at least tried, though his example is of someone with, allegedly, an average iq.

Interesting fail there.

I have read that some day if scientists agree on the definition of "intelligence" and can "prove" that certain ethnicities are more "intelligent" than others, that information would have to be suppressed for the good of society.

For example,. if I were "officially" told that my ethnicity was not so intelligent as some others, I would be depressed and demoralized. And so would other members of my ethnicity. That would have very negative consequences for society.

In my opinion, it is a good thing, therefore, that school districts continue to say that ALL students are capable of excellent work under the right conditions.

If a GROUP, has general tendencies, that is no reason for any individual to feel demoralized.

Every individual needs to consider their actual real capabilities and potential and try to find a path to a productive and happy life.

Anyone with the brainpower to be in a school, should be able to grasp that one.

Your tactic of asking for information and then denying what is clearly presented has been established.

Meanwhile, if you can back up your claim with something other than bullshit, I will address it seriously and honestly.

One of the other libs, at least tried, though his example is of someone with, allegedly, an average iq.

Interesting fail there.

You've never clearly presented jack shit fuck face, Can we get that national policy of anti discrimination against whites in the areas you gave been requested to show? All you are doing is avoiding because we all know you can't show proof. I've backed up my claims and I am not going to be sucked into your fucked up childish game. You will produce a nationwide policy of discrimination against whites, not one 30 year old study from Princeton that doesn't show a national policy of discrimination against whites, or a story about Harvard not wanting release files to a private special interest racist group or you will shut the fuck up. It's just that simple.

If a GROUP, has general tendencies, that is no reason for any individual to feel demoralized.

Every individual needs to consider their actual real capabilities and potential and try to find a path to a productive and happy life.

Drop the individual bullshit racist.

Interesting fail there.

You've never clearly presented jack shit fuck face, Can we get that national policy of anti discrimination against whites in the areas you gave been requested to show? All you are doing is avoiding because we all know you can't show proof. I've backed up my claims and I am not going to be sucked into your fucked up childish game. You will produce a nationwide policy of discrimination against whites, not one 30 year old study from Princeton that doesn't show a national policy of discrimination against whites, or a story about Harvard not wanting release files to a private special interest racist group or you will shut the fuck up. It's just that simple.

Noted and dismissed.

You made a claim. If you try to back it up, I will address it.

Otherwise, it is just more shit.

What are you talking about?

What about that post was a problem for you?

Your race baiting was noted, btw. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

Interesting fail there.

Noted and dismissed.

No I did not make the claim. You did.

You've wasted a lot of words white boy. By now you could have shown the evidence had it existed. But it doesn't.

I'm talking about that false lie of individualism you pussies lie about. You don't believe in it and never have. So shut up and can we get that national policy of anti discrimination against whites in the areas you gave been requested to show?

Interesting fail there.

Noted and dismissed.

You've wasted a lot of words white boy. By now you could have shown the evidence had it existed. But it doesn't.

You made a claim about IQ, and now are desperate to avoid admitting that it was just complete bullshit.

Admit that what you said was bullshit, and we can move on.

I'm talking about that false lie of individualism you pussies lie about. You don't believe in it and never have. ...

My point about the lack of relevance a Group dynamic has for an individual stands.

You are disagreeing but seem unable to explain why or how.

Interesting fail there.

Noted and dismissed.

You made a claim about IQ, and now are desperate to avoid admitting that it was just complete bullshit.

Admit that what you said was bullshit, and we can move on.

I'm talking about that false lie of individualism you pussies lie about. You don't believe in it and never have. ...

My point about the lack of relevance a Group dynamic has for an individual stands.

You are disagreeing but seem unable to explain why or how.

Maybe you can explain that.

Forum List

Back