Current Actual Results of Test scores differences between Races.

Your tactic of asking for information and then denying what is clearly presented has been established.

I can't be bothered to coddle you, pretending otherwise.

Meanwhile, if you can back up your claim with something other than bullshit, I will address it seriously and honestly.

You have failed to do so.

One of the other libs, at least tried, though his example is of someone with, allegedly, an average iq.

Interesting fail there.

You've never clearly presented jack shit fuck face, Can we get that national policy of anti discrimination against whites in the areas you gave been requested to show? All you are doing is avoiding because we all know you can't show proof. I've backed up my claims and I am not going to be sucked into your fucked up childish game. You will produce a nationwide policy of discrimination against whites, not one 30 year old study from Princeton that doesn't show a national policy of discrimination against whites, or a story about Harvard not wanting release files to a private special interest racist group or you will shut the fuck up. It's just that simple.

Noted and dismissed.

You made a claim. If you try to back it up, I will address it.

Otherwise, it is just more shit.

No I did not make the claim. You did.

Can we get that national policy of anti discrimination against whites in the areas you gave been requested to show?

You've wasted a lot of words white boy. By now you could have shown the evidence had it existed. But it doesn't.

You made a claim about IQ, and now are desperate to avoid admitting that it was just complete bullshit.

Admit that what you said was bullshit, and we can move on.

Can we get that national policy of anti discrimination against whites in the areas you gave been requested to show?

I've done so repeatedly, and you just played stupid.

You made a claim about IQ, and now are desperate to avoid admitting that it was just complete bullshit.

If a GROUP, has general tendencies, that is no reason for any individual to feel demoralized.

Every individual needs to consider their actual real capabilities and potential and try to find a path to a productive and happy life.

Anyone with the brainpower to be in a school, should be able to grasp that one.

Drop the individual bullshit racist.

What are you talking about?

What about that post was a problem for you?

Your race baiting was noted, btw. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

I'm talking about that false lie of individualism you pussies lie about. You don't believe in it and never have. ...

My point about the lack of relevance a Group dynamic has for an individual stands.

You are disagreeing but seem unable to explain why or how.

Maybe you can explain that.

My point about the lack of relevance a Group dynamic has for an individual stands.

You've never clearly presented jack shit fuck face, Can we get that national policy of anti discrimination against whites in the areas you gave been requested to show? All you are doing is avoiding because we all know you can't show proof. I've backed up my claims and I am not going to be sucked into your fucked up childish game. You will produce a nationwide policy of discrimination against whites, not one 30 year old study from Princeton that doesn't show a national policy of discrimination against whites, or a story about Harvard not wanting release files to a private special interest racist group or you will shut the fuck up. It's just that simple.

Noted and dismissed.

You've wasted a lot of words white boy. By now you could have shown the evidence had it existed. But it doesn't.

No you have not.

Drop the individual bullshit racist.

I'm talking about that false lie of individualism you pussies lie about. You don't believe in it and never have. ...

Noted and dismissed.

No you have not.

Not with you. YOu just play stupid.

Not with you.

Not with you.

You can't show there is a national policy of discrimination against whites son. Nothing you say stands. Because nothing you say is true. You keep trying tell me what I am not doing, but you are the one who has said there is anti white discrimination and that you said it was a matter of national policy a long time ago. But you haven't produced any evidence of it. We aren't going to discuss anything but your claim of national anti white discrimination.. So if you can't prove it, just admit to it. Because if you actually could you would be more than glad to have posted up the results.

Not with you.

You can't show there is a national policy of discrimination against whites son. Nothing you say stands. Because nothing you say is true. You keep trying tell me what I am not doing, but you are the one who has said there is anti white discrimination and that you said it was a matter of national policy a long time ago. But you haven't produced any evidence of it. We aren't going to discuss anything but your claim of national anti white discrimination.. So if you can't prove it, just admit to it. Because if you actually could you would be more than glad to have posted up the results.

Not only did I show it, I showed how much it was.

You just played stupid.

One poster here keeps posting the success of African immigrants here as representative of Blacks overall.
This obvious Bad Sampling is obviously Stupid and/or Dishonest.

A good part of the bias is that many African Immigrants come here TO go to college, and are the cream of their country/s.
They are in good part Nigerian (like your scam spam), and even more specifically from the 'Igbo' people. A strain that may indeed have higher iQ's due to a tradition of trade.
The Igbo some call "The Jews of Africa".

So they are NOT representative of all of sub-Sahara. They are the top 1% of it.

Meanwhile, 50 years after Civil Rights/War on Poverty/Head Start/Integrated schools..
Nothing has changed.
The Gap remains.

This post the Black run Washington DC public schools, which contains a good degree of Foreign immigrant Students.

Despite Rising Test Scores, Black Students Still Face Achievement Gap
Standardized Tests

by: James Wright Special to the AFRO - jwright@afro.com - August 23, 2017
https://afro.com/despite-rising-test-scores-black-students-still-face-achievement-gap/

"...Bowser was joined by D.C. Deputy Mayor of Education Jennifer Niles, State Superintendent of Education Hanseul Kang, D.C. Schools Chancellor Antwan Wilson and Scott Pearson, the director of the DC Public Charter School Board.

The mayor noted that there were score increases in every ward and credited the professional development programs and changes in the curriculum that have occurred over the past few years.

English Language Arts (ELA) and math scores Overall increased four and two percent, respectively. Black students increased their ELA scores by 2.7% and math at 1.2%.
Despite the gains, African Americans still lag behind Whites, who had increases of 7.7% in ELA and 4.5% in math.

In summary, 22% of Blacks showed proficiency in ELA compared with 82% of Whites,
while in Math, African Americans 18.6% showed proficiency while Whites posted 75.7%.

D.C. Schools Chancellor Antwan Wilson, who attended the Watkins event with Bowser, said “We must do more to increase the scores of Black students.”Bowser agreed with Wilson, saying that “we are now focused on closing gaps.”.....
-​

Wow. Those differentials are Draconian evidence the "gap" aint "closing" in the last few decades. In fact, it seems to be Growing due the much more significant gains of white students on the same tests.
Whites widened the Gap: gained 5% MORE on Math scores than blacks, and 3.3% MORE in ELA/English.

Only app 20% of DC Blacks... but 80% of whites, show Math and English Proficiency now.
I live in the real world, with real un-massaged facts.

ctd
Now the question is why the gap? White privilege or as you are implying blacks are inferior? Quality of schools? It seems that the scores come from the same schools that both attend so that can't be it. Are the schools teaching subjects based on white culture that the black culture can't seem to grasp?
As they say, if you haven't been there you have nothing to say.

One poster here keeps posting the success of African immigrants here as representative of Blacks overall.
This obvious Bad Sampling is obviously Stupid and/or Dishonest.

A good part of the bias is that many African Immigrants come here TO go to college, and are the cream of their country/s.
They are in good part Nigerian (like your scam spam), and even more specifically from the 'Igbo' people. A strain that may indeed have higher iQ's due to a tradition of trade.
The Igbo some call "The Jews of Africa".

So they are NOT representative of all of sub-Sahara. They are the top 1% of it.

Meanwhile, 50 years after Civil Rights/War on Poverty/Head Start/Integrated schools..
Nothing has changed.
The Gap remains.

This post the Black run Washington DC public schools, which contains a good degree of Foreign immigrant Students.

Despite Rising Test Scores, Black Students Still Face Achievement Gap
Standardized Tests

by: James Wright Special to the AFRO - jwright@afro.com - August 23, 2017
https://afro.com/despite-rising-test-scores-black-students-still-face-achievement-gap/

"...Bowser was joined by D.C. Deputy Mayor of Education Jennifer Niles, State Superintendent of Education Hanseul Kang, D.C. Schools Chancellor Antwan Wilson and Scott Pearson, the director of the DC Public Charter School Board.

The mayor noted that there were score increases in every ward and credited the professional development programs and changes in the curriculum that have occurred over the past few years.

English Language Arts (ELA) and math scores Overall increased four and two percent, respectively. Black students increased their ELA scores by 2.7% and math at 1.2%.
Despite the gains, African Americans still lag behind Whites, who had increases of 7.7% in ELA and 4.5% in math.

In summary, 22% of Blacks showed proficiency in ELA compared with 82% of Whites,
while in Math, African Americans 18.6% showed proficiency while Whites posted 75.7%.

D.C. Schools Chancellor Antwan Wilson, who attended the Watkins event with Bowser, said “We must do more to increase the scores of Black students.”Bowser agreed with Wilson, saying that “we are now focused on closing gaps.”.....
-​

Wow. Those differentials are Draconian evidence the "gap" aint "closing" in the last few decades. In fact, it seems to be Growing due the much more significant gains of white students on the same tests.
Whites widened the Gap: gained 5% MORE on Math scores than blacks, and 3.3% MORE in ELA/English.

Only app 20% of DC Blacks... but 80% of whites, show Math and English Proficiency now.
I live in the real world, with real un-massaged facts.

ctd
Now the question is why the gap? White privilege or as you are implying blacks are inferior? Quality of schools? It seems that the scores come from the same schools that both attend so that can't be it. Are the schools teaching subjects based on white culture that the black culture can't seem to grasp?
As they say, if you haven't been there you have nothing to say.
You talking about me? I grew up in an urban area with about 40 percent blacks at my High School. ALL those blacks had the same opportunity at the same education I had. I saw nothing holding them back except themselves. One of the smartest students I remember was a black woman.

I was handed and given nothing. Blacks were right along side of me my whole life, if they didn't succeed there was only themselves to blame. And most didn't as didn't a whole lot of white folks. I went from upper lower class to being pretty successful considering everything, God's will as far as I can tell.

IQ tests are the Single BEST indicators of Life (and Country/Continental) outcomes.
It takes money to make money. Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

But if you really believed in what you say that "IQ tests are the Single BEST indicators of Life" then why aren't you demanding that all the top positions are given to those with the highest IQ ? Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes ? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ? I mean "IQ tests are the Single BEST indicators of Life". Right ?

IQ was constructed before there was adequate knowledge of basic brain function and thus is a reflection of cultural assumptions and expectations as opposed to any innate, biological ability.

Brain Plasticity illustrates that the brain can continue to adapt and learn even after the brain stops growing. That is testament that intelligence is fluid even if you accept the premise that we are all born with a set point of intelligence.

But you are saying that the brain decided to develop differently if you had darker skin. Really dude ?

Brain damaged patients; blind and deaf people’s brains can rewire functions that may have been damaged or missing.

This explains why blind people may have exceptionally hearing or extremely sensitive tactile functions as opposed to the sighted.

So although the brain cannot recreate new neurons it can rewire new pathways, thus, how can an IQ test that was created during the time when phrenology was considered a legitimate science, be used as the premier instrument of measuring innate intelligence ?

Intelligence isn’t finite and brain research continues to prove that IQ tests present an extremely narrow portion for measuring something that has remarkable ability to adapt and change.

I have read that some day if scientists agree on the definition of "intelligence" and can "prove" that certain ethnicities are more "intelligent" than others, that information would have to be suppressed for the good of society.

For example,. if I were "officially" told that my ethnicity was not so intelligent as some others, I would be depressed and demoralized. And so would other members of my ethnicity. That would have very negative consequences for society.

In my opinion, it is a good thing, therefore, that school districts continue to say that ALL students are capable of excellent work under the right conditions.

If a GROUP, has general tendencies, that is no reason for any individual to feel demoralized.

Every individual needs to consider their actual real capabilities and potential and try to find a path to a productive and happy life.

Anyone with the brainpower to be in a school, should be able to grasp that one.

I'm bumping this, cause it is a good point I made, that got buried by idiocy.

IQ tests are the Single BEST indicators of Life (and Country/Continental) outcomes.
It takes money to make money. Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

But if you really believed in what you say that "IQ tests are the Single BEST indicators of Life" then why aren't you demanding that all the top positions are given to those with the highest IQ ? Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes ? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ? I mean "IQ tests are the Single BEST indicators of Life". Right ?

IQ was constructed before there was adequate knowledge of basic brain function and thus is a reflection of cultural assumptions and expectations as opposed to any innate, biological ability.

Brain Plasticity illustrates that the brain can continue to adapt and learn even after the brain stops growing. That is testament that intelligence is fluid even if you accept the premise that we are all born with a set point of intelligence.

But you are saying that the brain decided to develop differently if you had darker skin. Really dude ?

Brain damaged patients; blind and deaf people’s brains can rewire functions that may have been damaged or missing.

This explains why blind people may have exceptionally hearing or extremely sensitive tactile functions as opposed to the sighted.

So although the brain cannot recreate new neurons it can rewire new pathways, thus, how can an IQ test that was created during the time when phrenology was considered a legitimate science, be used as the premier instrument of measuring innate intelligence ?

Intelligence isn’t finite and brain research continues to prove that IQ tests present an extremely narrow portion for measuring something that has remarkable ability to adapt and change.

IQ is accurate enough to show that the best, and brightest typically have high IQ's while Down Syndrome people typically have low IQ's.

Why is that?

IQ is accurate enough to show that the best, and brightest typically have high IQ's while Down Syndrome people typically have low IQ's.

Why is that?
IQ doesn't test knowledge as much as thinking/problem-solving ability, but IQ and SAT are 88% Correlated because the smart both learn and can extend their knowledge better.

Which Measures IQ Better, ACT or SAT? What Does That Mean for Which to Take?

...In fact, a rigorous peer-reviewed study performed by Frey and Detterman came to this conclusion, too. This study took a large number of students and looked at their real IQs, old SAT scores, and ACT scores. Both the ACT and old SAT were highly correlated with IQ, but the SAT took first place by a good margin (88% versus 77%).
`

The More suburban Ann Arbor, Michigan, who actually had people on the payroll to close the test gap

SAT scores improve in Ann Arbor Schools, but Achievement Gap Persists
Posted Nov 2, 2017
SAT scores improve in Ann Arbor Schools, but achievement gap persists

Ann Arbor Public Schools saw its students' average SAT scores improve this year and continue to exceed the statewide average, but some members of the board of education still were alarmed by the results.

At a meeting on Oct. 25, the school board reviewed the results from the SAT taken by all high school juniors in April. Overall, the average SAT score for AAPS students improved from 1160.3 in 2016 to 1192.9 in 2017.

The highest possible SAT score is 1600, and the statewide average this year was 1007.6.

However, AAPS' SAT results showed the average scores for Black students, Hispanic students and special education students Dropped from 2016 to 2017. The average SAT scores for economically disadvantaged AAPS students, students who are learning English as a second language and special education students also lag behind the district-wide average.

"I'm in a Panic. I'll be very honest with you," said Susan Baskett (black), vice president of the school board. "I've been on this board for how many years.
We keep changing tests, but No matter which tests they are and Who creates them, there's Always that certain group that's there."

"I've been in education for 40 years, and this issue, this discrepancy between student groups and achievement, has been there for 40 years and obviously longer," said Jeff Gaynor, board secretary. "We're clearly all concerned. There's clearly no easy answers, no simple mechanical answers. We know that achievement scores can be correlated with family education and wealth. But I do think we need to look at every possible factor. We need to return to, as we said, 'courageous conversations' about Race, about class."

AAPS%20mean%20SAT%20student%20groups.jpg

- -​

Farly extensive category breakdown by Ann Arbor schools. Race/ethnicity, Income, even English Language learners. The latter of which is ahead of blacks in 2017.

Blacks now 400 points behind Asians and almost 300 vs Whites. Dropping 30 of them this year.
Maybe they can add Hoops or 100m times into the test.

And 944 out of 1600?
Without the 400 point signing bonus, that's 544 out of 1200.
Probably still make Princeton over Asians due to AA.

+
The SAT is now a 3 part test with a total possible score of 2400 not 1600 as it was years ago. I know this for a fact because both of my sons took the SATs 4 or 5 years ago.

The SAT writing portion is optional and is not used by many colleges.

The More suburban Ann Arbor, Michigan, who actually had people on the payroll to close the test gap

SAT scores improve in Ann Arbor Schools, but Achievement Gap Persists
Posted Nov 2, 2017
SAT scores improve in Ann Arbor Schools, but achievement gap persists

Ann Arbor Public Schools saw its students' average SAT scores improve this year and continue to exceed the statewide average, but some members of the board of education still were alarmed by the results.

At a meeting on Oct. 25, the school board reviewed the results from the SAT taken by all high school juniors in April. Overall, the average SAT score for AAPS students improved from 1160.3 in 2016 to 1192.9 in 2017.

The highest possible SAT score is 1600, and the statewide average this year was 1007.6.

However, AAPS' SAT results showed the average scores for Black students, Hispanic students and special education students Dropped from 2016 to 2017. The average SAT scores for economically disadvantaged AAPS students, students who are learning English as a second language and special education students also lag behind the district-wide average.

"I'm in a Panic. I'll be very honest with you," said Susan Baskett (black), vice president of the school board. "I've been on this board for how many years.
We keep changing tests, but No matter which tests they are and Who creates them, there's Always that certain group that's there."

"I've been in education for 40 years, and this issue, this discrepancy between student groups and achievement, has been there for 40 years and obviously longer," said Jeff Gaynor, board secretary. "We're clearly all concerned. There's clearly no easy answers, no simple mechanical answers. We know that achievement scores can be correlated with family education and wealth. But I do think we need to look at every possible factor. We need to return to, as we said, 'courageous conversations' about Race, about class."

AAPS%20mean%20SAT%20student%20groups.jpg

- -​

Farly extensive category breakdown by Ann Arbor schools. Race/ethnicity, Income, even English Language learners. The latter of which is ahead of blacks in 2017.

Blacks now 400 points behind Asians and almost 300 vs Whites. Dropping 30 of them this year.
Maybe they can add Hoops or 100m times into the test.

And 944 out of 1600?
Without the 400 point signing bonus, that's 544 out of 1200.
Probably still make Princeton over Asians due to AA.

+
The SAT is now a 3 part test with a total possible score of 2400 not 1600 as it was years ago. I know this for a fact because both of my sons took the SATs 4 or 5 years ago.

The test has been changed again since then.

Forum List

Back