CSPAN Poll Says 66% Believe Trump Won The Debate

Interesting that less partisan polls had Trump the big winner.

1. Telemundo
Daniel Garza
@danielggarza

Spanish speaking viewers of Telemundo expressed their preference of who won tonight’s presidential debate: 66% Trump 34% Biden. #DebateTuesday

View attachment 395466

2. C-Span

Another one where Trump crushed Biden was the C-Span poll, with Trump crushing Biden by an even bigger margin at the time of this post. There are currently eight hours left on their poll, with over 250,000 Twitter votes cast. Twitter is also infested with left wing communist filth, which makes the results of this poll even more surprising.

CSPAN
@cspan

Who won the first presidential debate? #Debates2020

#debates

Donald Trump
69%

Joe Biden
18.7%

None of the above
9.5%

Unsure
2.7%
325,530 votes · Final results

3. And in the mid-West.....WGN poll:

"Hannity seized upon two online surveys to declare victory for his friend President Trump.
One, from Telemundo, had Trump winning by a 2-to-1 margin, he said. Another, from WGN, had a similarly lopsided result."

4. My opinion?
I didn't feel that either man did himself proud....any of the three, if you want to include Wallace.

The only 'winners' are those who recognize that one should vote for policies, not persons.

5. Let's get to the election and hope that the machinations of the Democrats aren't effective in corrupting the vote.

Those were online polls. They weren't scientifically conducted and are not valid.

Four polls came out yesterday. Biden leads Trump by eight or nine points in all of them, including Rasmussen, and every one of them has Biden at 50% or 51%. Trump is done. No incumbent president has ever won reeelection this close to the election with those numbers.

Damn, then you've got this in the bag now. You can relax

No, I am not surprised by anything that is emitted from a TV studio.

Especially one run by brown people, huh?

No doubt that while Trump has cut into the lead, a Hispanic poll already leans Biden before it starts

1. Telemundo
Daniel Garza
@danielggarza

Spanish speaking viewers of Telemundo expressed their preference of who won tonight’s presidential debate: 66% Trump 34% Biden. #DebateTuesday

View attachment 395466

2. C-Span

Another one where Trump crushed Biden was the C-Span poll, with Trump crushing Biden by an even bigger margin at the time of this post. There are currently eight hours left on their poll, with over 250,000 Twitter votes cast. Twitter is also infested with left wing communist filth, which makes the results of this poll even more surprising.

CSPAN
@cspan

#debates

Donald Trump
69%

Joe Biden
18.7%

None of the above
9.5%

Unsure
2.7%

"Hannity seized upon two online surveys to declare victory for his friend President Trump.
One, from Telemundo, had Trump winning by a 2-to-1 margin, he said. Another, from WGN, had a similarly lopsided result."

4. My opinion?
I didn't feel that either man did himself proud....any of the three, if you want to include Wallace.

The only 'winners' are those who recognize that one should vote for policies, not persons.

5. Let's get to the election and hope that the machinations of the Democrats aren't effective in corrupting the vote.

Those were online polls. They weren't scientifically conducted and are not valid.

Four polls came out yesterday. Biden leads Trump by eight or nine points in all of them, including Rasmussen, and every one of them has Biden at 50% or 51%. Trump is done. No incumbent president has ever won reeelection this close to the election with those numbers.

October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

“Survey finds Hillary Clinton has ‘more than 99% chance’ of winning election over Donald Trump”

The Republicans are strongly focused on winning the 2020 election.
The Democrats are strongly focused on winning the 2016 election.

Anyone who takes polls seriously is dumber than a box of rocks. According to all the polls, pundits and talking heads, Hitlery would win in 2016.

Surprise.

Polls are for fools.

Yeah, they pretty much do, barring something catastrophic happening to the Biden campaign within the next month.

Yeah, they pretty much do, barring something catastrophic happening to the Biden campaign within the next month.

Yep, you can relax now. Nothing unusual happening in this country

Biden completely lost it when he refused to answer about stacking the court. Along with him not even being able to say the words “law and order” or name a police group that backs him. It very well may have lost him the election, if he ever had a chance of winning it.

It would have been even better had President Trump just let Biden Speak, too.

The truths that were exposed regarding Hillary, lost Hillary the election.
The Truths that Biden will expose about Biden will lose him the election.
Trump wanted to get Biden to blow up....but Chris Wallace made sure it didn't happen.
I think Trump assumed that Wallace would be fair, but instead he ended up debating Wallace and Biden.
He won't make that same mistake again.

That makes me feel worse.
President Trump has rightfully criticized Chis Wallace multiple times in the past - why would President Trump assume that?
Trump has been critical of alot of people. It doesn't matter if he doesn't trust Wallace. If Biden and Wallace spoke or exchanged notes before the debate, there's nothing Trump could do. Wallace tries to upset guests on his show by interrupting them with his motorboat routine. But... But... But.... But.... But..... That was why Biden didn't lose his composure. He knew Wallace had his back.

1. Telemundo
Daniel Garza
@danielggarza

View attachment 395466

2. C-Span

CSPAN
@cspan

#debates

Donald Trump
69%

Joe Biden
18.7%

None of the above
9.5%

Unsure
2.7%

4. My opinion?

It is obvious Trump won, but some were turned off by the beating Biden took. We do have to be careful we dont give biden any pity votes
JoJo needs a safe place to he can sniff in peace !

Don't listen to anyone in the media.
They're all lying to us.
Most people felt that Trump won the debate. 66%

Worldwide media gave the debate to Biden because Trump was disgraceful and embarrassed the United States.
Yet Biden refused to answer questions.....resorted to name-calling....and needed the moderator to help him get through the debate.
If it wasn't for the constant help from Chris Wallace it was clear that Trump was destroying Joe Biden and exposing his lies to everyone in America.
Wallace refused to do follow up questions on obvious lies by Biden. Every time Biden lied Wallace changed the subject and refused to allow Trump to provide a response.

The biggest problem for biden.......he lost his control and called Trump names.....Trump is already known for who he is and how he debates.....biden had that fake "stateman" lie about him......he wrecked that. He also refused to answer simple questions....and looked really, really old....

Yeah I agree. The biggest problem was he had a wire on. No wonder he didn't want anyone to inspect him. What a dishonest POS.

As for Trump?? I hope he keeps on doing exactly what he's doing. That's what I love abut him. He says what he thinks and does as he pleases and he doesn't give a rats ass if other like it or not.

I'll be voting for him in Nov. If Biden gets elected the economy and the country will be headed down the drain. That man is no financier and he has some really destructive ideas.

I wouldn't vote him in a sewer worker. Oh wait. I forgot. He loves to dish out shit. Never mind.

The democrats, if they win, are no longer going to play the democracy game......they will consolidate power once they have the chance.

I think that they have already decided that a Democratic Republic no longer works for them.

No question Trump beat up Biden

But in doing so, he lost Bigly
I doubt it. If Biden can’t handle Trump ,he is not fit for Office. And he clearly can’t.

Even the right is giving Trump negative reviews.
His disruptive behavior and lack of decorum makes him look unsuited for the job he holds.

He turned many voters off
THAT is our President?

“Survey finds Hillary Clinton has ‘more than 99% chance’ of winning election over Donald Trump”

Is Hillary Clinton running for president?

Are the same organizations doing the polling in the same ways?

Wise up.

Is Hillary Clinton running for president? Yes or no?

Are the same organizations doing the polling in the same ways?

Yes or no?

I doubt it. If Biden can’t handle Trump ,he is not fit for Office. And he clearly can’t.

His disruptive behavior and lack of decorum makes him look unsuited for the job he holds.

THAT is our President?
Biden came across as weak. The fact that they now have to change the debate rules to prop him up AND use an ex Biden intern as the moderator is proof he can’t handle a debate on his own.

Biden is a joke. And do are his supporters.

1. Telemundo
Daniel Garza
@danielggarza

View attachment 395466

2. C-Span

CSPAN
@cspan

#debates

Donald Trump
69%

Joe Biden
18.7%

None of the above
9.5%

Unsure
2.7%

4. My opinion?

Anyone who takes polls seriously is dumber than a box of rocks. According to all the polls, pundits and talking heads, Hitlery would win in 2016.

Surprise.

Polls are for fools.

“'It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future'” is attributed to a baseball-playing philosopher, Yogi Berra

THAT is our President?
Biden came across as weak. The fact that they now have to change the debate rules to prop him up AND use an ex Biden intern as the moderator is proof he can’t handle a debate in his own.

Biden came across as frustrated with an event that was out of control with an opponent who was unwilling to allow him to speak

Biden also came across as a candidate who is nothing like the RW claims is a dementia addled old man who does not even know his own name.

THAT is our President?
Biden came across as weak. The fact that they now have to change the debate rules to prop him up AND use an ex Biden intern as the moderator is proof he can’t handle a debate in his own.

Biden came across as frustrated with an event that was out of control with an opponent who was unwilling to allow him to speak

Biden also came across as a candidate who is nothing like the RW claims is a dementia addled old man who does not even know his own name.
He answered zero questions...because he can’t. Biden’s idea if a debate.

“ that’s not true”. “ that’s not true”..” oh just shut up”.

1. Telemundo
Daniel Garza
@danielggarza

View attachment 395466

2. C-Span

CSPAN
@cspan

#debates

Donald Trump
69%

Joe Biden
18.7%

None of the above
9.5%

Unsure
2.7%

4. My opinion?

Surprise.

Polls are for fools.
The people paying for the polls predetermine the results by the way they frame the questions, and who they survey.

I doubt that any damage was done, other than it didn't make for great TV.

Okay, if you need to believe that... Hey, the Ratmuffin Poll has trump going from a 1 point lead to trailing by 8 points.

Poor Joey - Are you in elementary school by chance?

I've been calling him Ratmuffin for years... I'm not even sure why he has any credibility left at this point.

Oh, that's right, because at the last minute, he apes what everyone else does...

Ummm no...he was ahead before and remains ahead. I am still not seeing any Biden bumper stickers/signs EXCEPT I did finally find ONE-----ONE big one-------

A billboard that biden;'s group or the chinese paid for-------------no one real is showing any support for the corrupt lying demented sleaze though.

Ummm no...he was ahead before and remains ahead. I am still not seeing any Biden bumper stickers/signs EXCEPT I did finally find ONE-----ONE big one-------

A billboard that biden;'s group or the chinese paid for-------------no one real is showing any support for the corrupt lying demented sleaze though.
You are delusional
What makes you think Trump was ahead? Bumper Sticker polls?

Let me fill you in.....
Those who think politics are a bunch of bumper stickers and silly hats are simpletons.

Most voters ignore silly politicking gimmicks

Forum List

Back